[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I push myself to the point of having the ability to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
How do I push myself to the point of having the ability to kill myself? I'm constantly being stopped by some sort of stupid fucking hang up despite knowing I don't have the willpower to get better.
>>
It means you are not supposed to do it. Now pick up a hobby.
>>
>>28751409

>I'm 16 and I hate life despite knowing nothing of it!

Fuck up faggot
>>
use alcohol
>>
>>28751482
I don't want a hobby. I want to die.

>>28751502
I'm 24. I don't expect it to get better any time soon because I'm weak willed and a pussy. Shooting myself sounds easier and preferable.

>>28751512
I'm drunk RIGHT NOW. It's not working.
>>
>>28751502
you act like life is something you earn, it's something every living person have and experiences differently
>>
Get an all-purpose rope. Place the rope on a flat surface in a "C" shape. Now place in a "S" shape. Now squish the "S." Pinch the three lines of rope together in the middle. Pinch them tightly until the ends fan out to create a bow-tie effect. Take the top of the original "C" and wrap it around the pinched space. Wrap it from the right side to the left, leaving about three to four inches of the rope unwrapped. You should be left with a loop and a string on the left end, and just a loop on the right end of the "bow tie." Poke the end of the rope through the top of the loop left by the "S." Pinch the coiled part of the rope. Use your thumb to hold down the short piece of rope that you just worked through the loop on the left-hand side so it bends over the loop. Pull the loop on the right-hand side of the bow until it closes the loop on the left. If this part of the loop begins to pull on the free rope instead of the loop, pull on the other side of the bow. Now find a strong ceiling decoration. Attach rope accordingly, then find a chair. Now put it below the rope and stand on it, attach the rope to your neck. Now kick the chair out from under you.
>>
>>28751558
I already have a method, I just need the push to stop being a pussy and get it over with.
>>
>>28751596
Then dont do it if you dont feel the need to
>>
>>28751607
I feel the need, evolutionary instincts are stopping me. It's very simple.
>>
File: 1345085629179.gif (2 MB, 365x312) Image search: [Google]
1345085629179.gif
2 MB, 365x312
>>28751409
use fire to help you jump
>>
>>28751625
Your evolutionary instincts are right unless if your life was really bad you would of already killed yourself.
>>
File: 1439660498748.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
1439660498748.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>28751409
you don't get to just leave faggot

you have to stay and suffer like everyone else
>>
>>28751678
I'm a useless human being. Never been shown love. I can't get over it. I've tried and failed, many times. I can't stand being lonely anymore, knowing nobody will ever love me.
>>
>>28751736
Lonely is a shitty excuse to kill yourself you can survive and be quite happy by yourself.
>>
>>28751758
I know it's shitty, I didn't say I was a smart person.
>>
>>28751758
i tried to kill myself about 7 months ago and now i don't wanna die because i realised this is true

i embraced the introvert personality i have
>>
>>28751817
Then take my advice and dont kill yourself retard.
>>
>>28751912
No, I'm still wanna die.

>>28751829
I'm an introvert, doesn't mean I don't want love.
>>
>>28751983
I still want to die*
>>
>>28751983
You have no good reason to kill yourself and your only 24. Just wait till you grow up and learn about life.
>>
>>28752039
being at the age in which it is considered pathetic to have never been kissed is grown up
>>
>>28752076
Who the fuck cares if you can get ladies or not. Seriously if life is nothing but if you can kiss a girl or not you should kill yourself.
>>
>>28752129
it's not JUST that, but you're finally seeing it my way, thank you
>>
>>28752157
I seriously cant fathom why you would kill yourself when your 24 years old, living in first world country, having access to luxuries (eg internet you are using), and live in a society that has so many people that can help.
>>
>>28752250
Who can help? People who require money in order to help me? Money I don't have? People who need to be paid to care? Is this a joke?
>>
>>28751983
nah dude, that wasn't my point, i'm a huge introvert and i do genuinely enjoy my own company to others but i still want to have some sort of love in my life, it will eventually come to me and i'm content to be lonely til it does
>>
>>28752293
A local minister or rabbi are great people that will listen to you.
>>
>>28752293
Not him, bit I assume you're op. Kill yourself or not, it's up to you. I dont get the "you're too young argument" it's a prime target for moving the goalpost, just keep saying "you're too young". Also we live in the age of information, it doesn't take that long to learn about things, to become a veteran of sorts. You can learn about what's happening in the world, the experiences of fellow older robots in a similar situation, you can predict your life from them. From my experience here, the cutoff age is around 25-30, so you're close enough. Anyways, it's your choice, and if you really can't get past that biological imperative, maybe try thinking about the condition of the world you'll be living in. Tbh this planet sucks, with the whole regressive left thing, and the 1% now having 50% of the world's wealth, and the environment and such. Society sucks, people suck, the future is probably gonna suck, especially for you. Even if you live in a first world country, so what? Resources do not equate to happiness (although they can help), there's happy and sad people everywhere and they all have their reasons. "The events don't just make a robot, but also the mind"
>>
Op you haven't responded in a while are you still there?
>>
>>28752401
They'd only want to sell their religion to me, though.
>>
>>28752732
unfortunately, im betraying my diet currently, i got sick recently and forced me to stay in, I picked up my bad habits again in that time
>>
>>28752753
Thats alright if they did you can ignore the religious part but that still doesn't mean they wont listen to what you say and show care to you. Mabye a little religion can help you.
>>
If you want to kill yourself, why not just stop drinking? You will dehydrate to death in 2 days.
>>
>>28752930
too slow and painful, i want it to be fast
>>
>>28752958
Being thristy doesnt hurt
>>
>>28753014
it causes your organs to shut down, it's more complicated than just being thirsty
>>
>>28753061
Exactly. You lose energy and your organs shut down. It doesnt hurt at all. Just extreme thirst.
>>
>>28753111
Failing organs aren't painless.
>>
>>28753150
Yes they are origami
>>
File: IMG_20160522_192710.jpg (26 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_192710.jpg
26 KB, 400x303
>>28751558
>you do the loop-de-loop and pull
>and your shoes are looking cool
>>
I think I'm there.
>>
>>28754016
Come on dont do it please seek help
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.