[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats up /r9k/ entering the wagecuck life soon what can I expect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: _lUPjpsj.jpg (32 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
_lUPjpsj.jpg
32 KB, 359x359
whats up /r9k/

entering the wagecuck life soon

what can I expect
>>
Nothing. It's won't change your life at all it will still be meaningless
>>
You can expect a thank you from me for funding my lavish lifestyle
>>
Living paycheck to paycheck and being your boss's bitch
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28751320
nothing you'll just be another provider for my NEETbux
>>
You'll need to know how to manage this new state and, even more importantly, to escape this phase as quickly as possible.

This is your guide:

www.earlyretirementextreme.com

good luck
>>
File: 4848484847.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
4848484847.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
As someone who has just finished their first month of wagecucking, it's a fucking miserable existence, I go to bed at like 5am, set my alarm for 8:30 and get in the shower, half-asleep, go and catch the bus in the rain, walk into work and do some awkward hello's to people who obviously think I am socially awkward and beta as fuck and prob speak about me behind my back, do some shitty tasks that nobody wants to do because I am the new guy, sit by myself at lunch, go back out and put more shit out on the shop floor, come home and shitpost and eat and repeat 5 days a week.

Suicide is in my vision, this life is an injustice.
>>
>>28751337
>>28751435
>>28751451
>>28751635
>>28752281

NIDF are in full force today
>>
>>28751320
wanting to kill yourself every morning when its time to wake up and go to hell for 8 hours
>>
You will learn what you father never told you

How bad it is out there.
>>
>>28751320
this reply

but not much else. you're fucked
>>
>>28751320
Don't let these losers get you down. Wages are great, I have been working for 4 years at the same place now. I have just enough to go out and have some fun and but a little away. Just had my review too and my manager said I may get a promotion with a raise!

$36,000 a year is ok for a 33 year old, I'm hoping to be making a little more soon with that raise.
>>
>wagecuck third shift
>extremely comfy job that requires minimal work, usually 10 minutes of giving patients medications for the 10 hours I'm there
>spend the rest of the time playing PS4 and eating pizza
>everything I'd do as a NEET but I get paid for it
>mom can't complain about me being a leech or sleeping in all day anymore

Life is better in every way.
>>
>>28752418
>Don't let these losers get you down. Wages are great, I have been working for 4 years at the same place now.
>36k

bahahahaha buddy you are so un-self aware that it hurts
>>
>>28751320

Dude its awesome, if my manager isn't around that makes me the manager! I'm like asst. Manager at a resturant so people has to do what I say when he's not around.
>>
Work is the only thing that fills the void in my life
I've come to dislike weekends because I just sit alone and do nothing
>>
>>28752423
>>mom can't complain about me being a leech or sleeping in all day anymore

This, holy shit, this so much (if you still live at home).
>>
>>28752450
Hey thats really good here! Most people in my town have to work in poultry or pork production faclilites, that shit is hard and doesn't pay well.

Me I'm doing just fine! got enough money to have a 2 bedroom apt in the nice part of town AND A GF!
>>
>>28752456
asst managers can boss girls around too. i know a guy who dated a server once.
>>
>>28752514
lol theres this one girl who was a fuck up. So I told her that I could put a good work in for her if, she like, you know, but lol on her. Her dumbs ass still got canned when her drawer was out for like the 3rd time.
>>
>>28752564
thats so alpha.
>>
>>28752603
>0
yeah, shit was so cash.

too bad she killed herself a month later, oh well.
>>
>>28751320
Light drizzle in the morning, followed by a cold front moving in from your boss' office and clear skies in the evening
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.