[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the age of disinformation and shilling the worst time to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451190956549.jpg (12 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1451190956549.jpg
12 KB, 396x385
Is the age of disinformation and shilling the worst time to be a robot? Everywhere I go, every chan and board is flooded by disinformation agents, obvious shilling and every single chan eventually gets shitty moderation with agendas. Even beyond the scope of stopping illegal activities, it's clear everything is becoming a SJWshitfest.

So what is the last bastion of free speech now that all chans have gone mainstream and declined to reddit tier hivemind bullshit levels of memefuckery? Is Deep Web basically all I got left?
>>
You could just ignore it
Spam goes in the spam folder
Spam has always existed
>>
>>28751042
>'Hates' reddit
>Bitches about SJWs

Sounds like you need to go back there.
>>
Don't worry my friend, this SJW era is about to end soon.
>>
>>28751083
Look pal, I get absolutely no real life interactions with people. I haven't left my house in a while and the one thing preventing me from becoming completely insane is talking to people through text because I'm too beta to even begin considering voice chat. Filtering keywords just dilutes the quality of chan discussions and even makes it confusing sometimes when people multi-quote depending on your thread options set up.

>>28751141
Reddit hate was only detrimental to the site around 2009 because of the fearmongering and trolling. Now you have people unironically crossposting and the userbases are near identical for cuckchan and reddit. Incidentally, it was FB and Gaia or Myspace before Reddit, but then as more normalfags flooded 4chan around the big summer tide of 2007, it all went down the shitter. The site kept getting bigger until most hobby boards were rendered utter shit in mid 2010 and that's when alternative chan seeking exploded. It destroyed communities; divided us. It will never be whole again and I have no one to blame but fucking filthy normies.
>>
>>28751180
How so and why is it soon?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.