[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait... What's your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 660x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 660x441
Wait... What's your excuse?
>>
>>28750974
I'm not a successful talented actor that starred a blockbuster tv series.
>>
I'm a terrible actor.
I can emulate emotions well, but I'm naturally abhorrent and people don't want to see me.
>>
>>28750974
I don't bother with public charisma nor have any skill in fields that require extraversion.
>>
>>28751080
>>28751012
So you're saying you are just simply a failure.

That this man, even with his HUGE disadvantage, is still able to be successful.

But you aren't? Is that what you're saying.
>>
>>28751217
Define successful.
>>
>>28751217

He's the exception. I don't know if you're trying to troll or are a lessonfag but the exception does not negate the rule.
>>
If any of us robots had talent like that, then we wouldnt be here
>>
>>28750974
I had neither the talent nor the luck to be the right guy in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>28751217
>even with his HUGE disadvantage
Being a midget isn't a disadvantage in the acting industry though. You're basically guaranteed work. Granted, he's the alpha midget. But still.
>>
Mental illness, and it's not an excuse it just prevents me from long term stability
>>
he is comically short. he looks like a dog and it makes people laugh.
>>
>>28751249
There's no way that Dinklage doesn't fit your definition of successful.
>>
I'm not willing to exchange kinky gay midget sex for a shiny statue.
>>
>>28751217
He also has an above average face. If he was 6'+ he'd be a 10/10
>>
i have a fantasy of science discovering the keys to being happy and having your life go perfectly and everyone being able to implement that in their life
>>
>>28751837
That can be said for any short guy.

If you're tall, your face doesn't matter.
>>
>>28751896
>If you're tall, your face doesn't matter
kek, yes it does, it just doesn't matter as much
>>
File: ST5schE.jpg (7 KB, 208x210) Image search: [Google]
ST5schE.jpg
7 KB, 208x210
>>28750974
I'm not a midget who get's minority bonus. I'm the average white male. No one cares about me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.