[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last week, a sales girl in a drugstore asked me if I needed help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Last week, a sales girl in a drugstore asked me if I needed help finding something. I thought this was a stupid question, because usually I can find things just fine by myself, and if I really needed help finding something I would have asked HER or one of her co-workers.

But since girls never make it clear when they are interested in a guy, I thought maybe she was flirting with me. And since she was kind of cute, I asked her out on a date.

But she acted creeped out and turned me down, the stupid bitch. This whole awkward situation could have been avoided if she had kept her mouth shut. Like I said, if I really needed help finding something, I would have asked someone. She didn't need to bother me. I was minding my own business. All she did was waste my time and make me feel even more hopeless about getting a girl to go on a date with me.

I hate compulsive customer service. They're so fake. You see this in high-priced hotels a lot too. They're not really being friendly. They're just doing their damned jobs.

Prostitutes are better than all of them. At least you can have sex with prostitutes. When a prostitute asks you if you need help with something, she really means it.
>>
>>28750624
Just kill yourself my famalam.
>>
>"Hello sir can I help you?"
>W-wi-will you marry me?
Fucking idiot
>>
>>28750624
>When a prostitute asks you if you need help with something, she really means it.
no she doesnt , shes just doing her job.
she just wants money to buy more drugs
>>
>>28750624
Its to prevent theft fucko. If they talk to you youre less likely to steal.
>>
>>28751378
>hurr all sex workers are drug addicts
>>
>>28751400
all the whores ive met are.mostly heroin and crack
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 207x176) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 207x176
> This whole awkward situation could have been avoided if she had kept her mouth shut.

She was just doing her job lmao, Maybe you shouldn't be a fucking autist and ask girls on a date when they ask you if they can help you find something... Have you literally never been in a store before? Kill yourself bruh.
>>
>>28751436
funny all the ones I've met aren't
>>
>>28751483
im in california
where do these non junkie whores work?
>>
>>28751515
funny enough atlanta

do the girls you know work the streets or post on backpage?
>>
File: right.jpg (225 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
225 KB, 2000x1000
>>28750624
>if I don't go over and give good customer service my manager will think I'm not doing my job properly

you really don't know what it's like to work in retail do you nigga
>>
>>28751318
You actually believe this poorly written story?
>>
>>28751567
they walk the streets
>>
File: 1462752376712.jpg (25 KB, 320x304) Image search: [Google]
1462752376712.jpg
25 KB, 320x304
>>28751265
>>28751318
>>28751386
>>28751476
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NORMIES EVEN HERE
>>
>>28750624
Once a girl at a hardware store asked if I was looking for a screw. I didn't even figure out until after I walked away.
>>
you're just ugly and weird, the exact same scenario happened to me and i got to have ice cream at dairy queen with the girl
>>
>>28751602
>they walk the streets

that explains it
>>
>>28751613
Sides, prepare for take-off.
>>
>>28751604
technically since the majority of people here are autist spergs, that makes you the normalfag in this place
>>
>>28751637
Did you fuck her?
Icecream in dairy queen
>>
>>28751613
Screw her! :'D
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.