[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
>19
>start to develop schizoaffective disorder in first semester of college unknowingly
>drop out of semester after getting put in the psych ward and get a full tuition refund (feels good)
>become neet
>my 3 acquaintances at college from my former dorm start a group chat with me to make me feel better
>we talk about random shit for a while
>topic comes to your "deepest secrets that you wouldn't tell anyone"
>normies mention shit like "I've done anal" and "I got an sti"
>the question comes to me
>reveal my power level by telling them I regularly browse bestgore
>they check out the site and are instantly repulsed with me. Tell me I'm sick etc
>angered by their reaction, I tell them that other people dying brings me satisfaction and comfort
>they have no words, except one of them tells me I should have been kept in the psych ward
>they stop replying to me
>never speak to them again

Seriously, fuck normies. What kind of sheltered person is seriously that offended by this site? Fuck normies.

Anyone else got instances in which they were disilusioned of normie culture?
>>
>>28750584
I should also mention that I let them know that my fetishes include stuff like pic related in my OP. I thought blood was a normie fetish?
>>
File: vITnbDI.jpg (47 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
vITnbDI.jpg
47 KB, 655x833
>>28750584
>other people dying brings me satisfaction and comfort
>>
>>28750584
>I got an sti
>secret
lol why they are sick
>>
>>28750584
>actually revealing your deepest secret
>>
>>28750584
>Anyone else got instances in which they were disilusioned of normie culture?
Every fucking day of my life. I don't have acquaintances, I don't have roommates. I live in my mom's house.
>>
>>28750584
My fetish is the opposite, I'm really into imagining myself dead and dying.
>>
>>28750584
normies are not the problem here. you're just a massive faggot OP

>other people dying brings me satisfaction and comfort

this is the cringiest thing I have read all day. Are you a 14 year old kid who still thinks being edgy is 'cool'?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.