[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you made fun of aspies and autists for years and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
>tfw you made fun of aspies and autists for years and you slowly begin to realise you might be one yourself
pic related
>>
>>28750463

most people here are autistic on some level. You are probably like me and a high functioning one where you can see the idiocracy in some asipes and normies too.
>>
>>28750463
suck on THIS
>>
>>28750498
I'd rather have not known. Now I realise I might be autistic to some degree I swear it's made me behave more autistic-ly around people.
>>
File: 1444652184585.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1444652184585.png
59 KB, 684x710
>tfw God's lonely man
>>
File: gOrpZyH.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
gOrpZyH.png
29 KB, 400x400
>>28750463
i probably do have some form of autism but I'm in denial at the moment because I'd rather not adopt that as part of my identity and have it weigh me down.
>>
ITT: people who don't know what spectrum disorders are
>>
>make fun of a weird guy hanging out alone at school
>go to uni
>fail to make friends
>sit alone in lectures
>mfw I have become what I made fun of
>no face because I'm on mobile
You could say its karma but almost everyone else who did it turned out to be a huge normalfag.
>>
>>28750959
I was talking about my behavior with one of my friends and he asked me seriously if I thought I had Aspergers. He was making it out like he was doing some kind of fucking intervention. The thought hasn't left me since.
>>
>>28751096
Yeah, it would have happened one way or the other. People will say "Karma's a bitch" or " what goes around comes around" but you are right. It doesn't always come around.
>>
>That sneaking suspicion that you may be autism pseudochad, king of betas.
>>
File: 1414251260219.jpg (87 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1414251260219.jpg
87 KB, 554x439
>had friends in middle school
>used to aggressively bully this one smelly short kid who brought his lunch in a fucking milk bag
>First year of high school I suddenly lose my friends
>Smelly kid went 180 and got friends of his own
>I ended up being the biggest loser in my school
>drop out just before finishing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.