[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live From VA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x404
Has anyone held the position of a delivery driver at Domino's Pizza? What's it like?

I just walked in for my two minute interview and they offered $3.50/hour + tips.
>>
>>28750235
the wear and tear to your car is going to be more than your salary, its not worth it
>>
>>28750280
I'd be driving my dad's 2015 Camry so p much just not worth the depreciation?
>>
>>28750280

This. My brother drives for Pizza Hut and he's been borrowing my car for the last couple months while he's waiting for his to get replaced(someone backed into him really hard in a parking lot).

Went out to my car the other day to dive to the store and found out you have to fuck with the shifter for a minute to get it to go into reverse and now my car overheats after a while of driving. My car is old anyway, but it was fine before he started using it for work...
>>
>>28750235
>$3.50/hour + tips
Is this a fucking joke? Servers I understand are underpaid because they make so much in tips but do they not even have to pay you minimum wage???
>>
>>28750398

Depends on the state. You get a lot of money in tips. Most people tip the driver at least where I live.
>>
>>28750398
Id be making "$100+" a night in cash.
>>
>>28750381
with that amount of hard driving you would really just be stealing from him
>>
>>28750386
I don't really think this has more to do with your car than anything. The last car my dad had was a 2003 Camry that he sold with 390,000 miles (that he put on) with it running fine.
>>
>>28750235
Wtf? I'm a dominoes driver in Canada and I get paid 12 dollars an hour, plus tips.

3.50 isn't even enough for fucking gas.
>>
>>28750956
I also get $0.27 a mile for gas but still seems kinda stingy...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.