[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a crush on this quiet girl in my class but never got a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1193x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1193x735
I had a crush on this quiet girl in my class but never got a chance to talk to her. Im 90 percent sure she liked me too but now that the semester is over i have no way of communicating to her because she also has no social media. There is no guarantee i will see her again on campus over the summer or next fall. In fact it is probably most likely that i wont see her again. On the school website thing we had an assignment where we answered a question and talked about ourselves at the start of the year. Would it be creepy if i responded to her comment months later and asked for her number. She would mostly likely get the response because i think it would notify her but the rest of the class would too i think.
>>
> never got a chance to talk to her
> Im 90 percent sure she liked me too

What???

What grade are you in? She's probably gonna be there next year. Why the fuck didn't you talk to her the entire year???

Also how the hell can you be sure she has a crush on you if you've literally never talked to her?

Whatever, go for broke, reply to her comment, she probably won't even see it though.
>>
>>28750078
don't ask for her number, you can find some other way for her to meet up with you without making a fool out of yourself
>>
>>28750165
every time i looked up she was staring at me and then would look away. also some other weird things throughout the semester that would be too difficult to describe.

this is college if you are implying im in hs m8. it is a small college though so that increases my chances of seeing her again a little bit i guess. but for all i know she might transfer and not even be going here next year.
>>
>>28750078
Chances are you will run into her again at some point when you're out you could talk to her then. You fucked up not talking to her, learn from this and don't make the same mistake. It's better to get rejected than to not know.
>>
>>28750338
I was going to talk to her at the end but the last week i didnt have a chance at all to approach her one day and then the last day she wasnt there. But yea i fucked up by waiting until the very end. Should have gone for it within the first month and then just dropped the class if i was rejected.
>>
>>28750453
I know the feeling all to well bro. Waiting and waiting for this "opportunity" that never seems to come until it's too late. Maybe she gets a bf, moves classes, don't see her at the same place anymore.

Life isn't like the movies, you have to take action. Do you think CHAD has a pathetic crush? No he goes for what he wants with no regrets.

Don't wait for these "opportunities" that's not how life works

Godspeed anon
>>
>>28750700
Yea im gonna be taking some summer classes part of the summer so i guess i could see her then or it might be a few depressing months before i see her again. Hopefully by the fall i will be mostly over her and forget about it in the case that i dont see her again. Knowing my luck i will get over it and then as soon as i do i will see her in the halls or happen to get a class with her or some shit.
>>
File: 193735496252.jpg (32 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
193735496252.jpg
32 KB, 249x249
>>28750078
>Im 90 percent sure she liked me too
i don't wanna ruin it for you... but i'm gonna ruin it for you. she doesn't. the faster you learn this the better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.