[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone. Hard mode: respond with a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1456112850001.jpg (174 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1456112850001.jpg
174 KB, 1280x960
Write a letter to someone.

Hard mode: respond with a real name if you think you know who is writing it

Nightmare mode: sign with your real name

Super ultra giga quads nigga mode: use all real names, dates, and places. Initials don't count.
>>
Dear dear,

I'm writing a letter here

Always sincere,
Mr. Goodyear
>>
>>28749818
Dear queer,

Listen here.
I'm gonna come inside your ear.

Very sincere,
John Deere
>>
>>28750260
Dear John Deere,

I'm glad you're not near

Signed with fear,
Mr. Goodyear
>>
>>28750287
>>28750260
>>28749818
dear faggot

quit shitting up this thread

sincerely

Jon
>>
>>28750287
Dearest Goodyear,

You'll see more clear,
With a gallon of beer,
And my cock in your rear.

Your peer,
John Deere
>>
>>28750372
My friend John Deere,

I see what you're trying to do here
It's my reputation you're trying to smear
That really grinds my gear, I can't help but respond with a leer
I'll have you know I am a sheep you cannot shear

With hope that from your course you will choose to veer,
Mr. J. R. Goodyear
>>
Dear oneitis

I love you

Sincerely,

Robot without any friends
>>
Dear Lord Jesus,
It's very irritating that you made me as flawed as you did. Even with cosmetic procedures, I would only be average looking. It really hurts my feelings because I think I deserve to be a lot more attractive than I am. Please grant me enough money to have doctors fix the mistakes you made.
Your loving, fair-weather friend,
Me.
>>
>>28749731

Dear me.

I only really care about me, and that's why I'm writing this letter to you.

You see, if you were me, that's really something you shouldn't ever do.

And if I were you, I'd have a beef pie. With ketchup.

>seriously. These letter threads are pathetic.
>>
>>28752284
Dear me
find a gf
and I mean a qt
damn it feels good
to have something to look forward to

Love, Me
>>
Dear spleetoog qt.

I love you!

Antonie Sterenborg
>>
File: 1463884015525.jpg (325 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
1463884015525.jpg
325 KB, 736x1104
>>28749731
Soerry OP were experiencing a MAX compacity of normies right now, theyre busy shitting up the board right now. Quailty threads like write a letter to someoen will just get drowned out right now
>>
How about you post a letter to someone OP, ill listen
>>
Dear sister

I've been thinking about this for a long time and I still don't know how to put it into words. I'm guessing that by now, you know how I felt about my life. I know we spoke about suicide before and you were angry with me for wanting to give up on life. I understand why you were angry. But I don't want you to blame me. Likewise, I don't want you to blame yourself. Ending my life was a decision I've spent many hours thinking about. It wasn't something you could have prevented. It wasn't something anyone could have prevented. I sought help. I tried different things. In the end I decided that life wasn't worth living. I know that's hard for you to understand, but I hope that you can make peace with my decision. I enjoyed my time with you. I was blessed to have a sister as nice and as caring as you. I wish that I could have been a better brother. I regret causing you so much pain. I wish you the best in life. I don't want there to be any bad blood between us because of my suicide. Please, forgive me. If you don't then I still understand.

I still love you very much and I always will.
>>
>>28749731
good thread OP! definitely not just the shitposting normies kind of thread!

Dear stacy
I've been wanting to talk to you for 3 years since we met in class, but i can't. i sometimes watch you at your locker with your friends. i wish i could talk to you. i wanna do things with you. i want to explore the world with you. I would take such good care of you. you're nice and beautiful and funny and cool. It just scares me to talk to people and you're so attractive so its that much harder. i dont have friends like you do and i don't think they would approve of me.

i wish you would read this. i wish you felt the same way. i think i love you.

-Chris
>>
>>28749731
Where's your letter OP?
>>
Dear E,

I'm sorry

M
>>
Dear M,
Why can't you just make some fucking time for me once in a while? Am I really that unimportant to you? Stop trying to distance yourself from something you clearly need.

A
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.