[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, my day is really fucked up. Here's what happened:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 392543.jpg (16 KB, 460x409) Image search: [Google]
392543.jpg
16 KB, 460x409
Hey guys, my day is really fucked up. Here's what happened:

A while ago, I signed up on FetLife to meet some dominant women, because I'm a huge beta. Most profiles of dominant women I have found were either in a relationship already, explicitly not looking for new contacts, or just professionals advertising their business.

Of those who were single and looking to meet new people, most didn't reply. Either they had abandoned their profiles long ago or were just not interested.

I only got messages by 4 women in total:

The first one was very polite and told me that she was currently not looking for new subs to take in, but she wishes me the best of luck in my search.

The second woman talked to me for a bit, but we ultimately found out our kinks didn't match.

The third one tried to advertise her dominatrix video service, which didn't look very appealing either. I'm not into CBT, and most of her videos were about that.

The last one replied today and seemed pretty nice at first. We talked about our kinks and such, and we seemed to match pretty well. She looked good too; not perfect, but very beautiful. After a bit, she asked how much experience I had, and I said very little. She told me that was unsurprizing, as I looked ugly as fuck, and she was only wondering how long I could keep my hopes up.

I didn't know how to reply, or what to do. Guys, help me. I'm never going to find anyone, will I?
>>
>>28749089
internet dating is the epitome of what robot memes describe. if you look at tinder stats, you actually see the '80/20 rule', harams form. if you aren't the spitting image of memechad or a catfisher, you shouldn't have even tried
>>
>>28749089

might just be dom banter, play along
>>
>>28749292
I'll try, let's see how it goes
>>
>>28749292
Nah, she said she really thinks I'm ugly as fuck and she's not interested in me
>>
>>28749482
well damn op. if you post your profile pic, maybe someone could tell you what you're doing wrong. a lot of times ppl just don't know how to take a flattering picture of themselves. a photo could +/- 2 pts. i've seen some 8/10qts irl take 4/10 pics thinking they've never looked better
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.