[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /r9k/, my brother is quite literally autistic (high-functioning),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: it-hurts-to-live.png (204 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
it-hurts-to-live.png
204 KB, 600x468
Okay /r9k/, my brother is quite literally autistic (high-functioning), has bipolar disorder, and is a general shithead. He's always loud and angry, picks fights with people, spergs out if he is fed anything that isn't chicken (not kidding), and is well on his way to being a NEET basement dweller. I need ideas on how to get this fuck out of my mom's house because he's driving her insane. College isn't an option, because he's too autistic to function in a dorm. Military won't take him because mental disorders, and he has no desire to learn anything in school. Help me please.
>>
Sounds like he needs a PBV, project based voucher. It's kinda like section 8 except he'll go to a housing project specifically for people with special needs that can't take care of themselves.
>>
>>28748999

What makes you think we have any solution to offer?

If we had one, we would apply it to ourselves. Or write a book about it and become rich.
>>
>>28749105
I dunno. I've gotten to the point in my life where asking internet frogposters for advice is the only thing I can do.
>>
>>28749073
He doesn't want to be associated with the tards, despite the fact that he is one.
>>
>>28749561
Maybe he'll change his mind after he joins the homeless population. Real talk. I'm kinda like him but not that terrible. I'm on ssi, I get food stamps, and I'm on the waiting list for section 8. If you can teach him how to cook his own damn tendies even if it's just that frozen shit outta the bag maybe you can send him on his merry way.
>>
Let me continue, if he wants to be known as high functioning he has to, you know, function. I see public assistance in his future and if he doesn't want to go to the tard house he's going to need to learn a little bit about taking care of himself. You can use the threat of that to motivate him. Whatever disabilities he actually has you should look into him getting social security for it. Your mom will probably have to do most of the work because he's going to piss and whine through the process but it's not just going to help her it's going to be good for him. If he has any shot at having a decent life I think that's where it will start.
>>
what is wrong about that? support him and make him happy, your mom brough him into this world without consent at least let him live the way he wants. and base dweling is not that expensive too
>>
>>28748999
Wow, sounds like you care about him a lot and are trying to do right by him - fantastic display of family values here, you're bound to be better off by throwing your brother out into the cold.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.