[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so difficult to find a boyfriend, /r9k/? I really despise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: yukine_chris_8448.jpg (14 KB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
yukine_chris_8448.jpg
14 KB, 234x234
Why is it so difficult to find a boyfriend, /r9k/? I really despise orbiting, I just wanted a nice guy to give all my attention and talk about stuff.
>>
>>28748873
It shouldn't be hard for you unless you're ungodly levels of ugly.

You have a better chance of finding a suitable bf on >>>/soc/

Go and stay go
>>
>>28748924
They are too normie wanting normie girls, with subjects I'm not interested on. And I'm not ugly or boring; I have interesting talks (at least from general observation). I really have no clue why people disappear or why I have such trouble approaching them.
>>
>>28748873

>I just wanted a nice guy to give all my attention and talk about stuff.

I don't think r9k is the best place for that

>Why is it so difficult to find a boyfriend

First ask yourself what you have to offer them
>>
Expend on your feelings OP
Your post is too generic, there is really nothing we can answer to this
>>
File: 1430175771883.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430175771883.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>28748873
>>28749095
Please do not shitpost on here with Chris
>>
>>28749095
Well you won't know that until you take the time to actually get to familiarize yourself with one of the users. 4chan has all sorts of people on it, and that goes for every board too, including /soc/.

You'll have a much better chance of finding a bf without any mental illnesses on there rather than here.
>>
>>28749095
What are your interests?
Maybe I can fullfill your non-normie needs
>>
File: kuyghjnk.png (205 KB, 463x354) Image search: [Google]
kuyghjnk.png
205 KB, 463x354
>>28748873
its easy just ask for one and pick someone from the many replies you get

fuck I'll be you bf if you want

you just have to give ANYONE a chance if it doesnt work out at least you know what you can do and try it again
>>
Also, OP here guys, i have a dick
>>
>>28748873
>wanting a boyfriend (or at least advice on getting one)
>from /r9k/

Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1446434001235.jpg (42 KB, 499x501) Image search: [Google]
1446434001235.jpg
42 KB, 499x501
>>28748873
I enjoy talking about life with people on the internet. I have an IRC channel I frequent, and another girl I have on steam that doesn't want to talk about herself but doesn't mind my constant blogging.

OP, if you have interesting things to talk about and don't mind me being away for long periods of time because of work, I'll add you and you can be my ``gf''

gib steam.
>>
>>28749115
>>28749227
No one is completely sane. It's disgusting though that the majority try very hard to look perfect. That's why we are all here, I guess.

>>28749161
What else do you need?

>>28749289
It isn't everything about me, I would like to know my partner better too. But I am mainly interested in Physics, tech, mecha and cooking.

>>28749301
I've tried many times, to be honest. No one gave me a clue so I can't get it right.

>>28749339
>desperation
>>
>>28749395
theres already like 3 dudes who asked/offered to be your bf and yet you havent done a thing

THAT is your problem

you dont want a bf you WANT to complain about not having a bf and pretending to be a robot
>>
Pretty sure if anyone on this board offered to be your bf, you'd just say no, probably because you'd think they're too desperate or needy. You can't find a boyfriend because you have standards.

And rightfully so, everyone should have standards and not settle for the lowest of the low.
>>
>>28749490
I didn't think it was a problem getting to know the minimum of a person before doing anything. I didn't reject anyone.

>>28749532
As reply above, none of us have parameters yet (me or the anons that offered relationship). I don't think they were serious to be honest, but more like an opportunity to know ourselves better.
>>
>>28749395
>It isn't everything about me, I would like to know my partner better too. But I am mainly interested in Physics, tech, mecha and cooking.

I used to have a great interest in physics when I was a kid, my dad would have magazines about breaking-ground physics laying around which I'd love to read.

I like tech and bots, I keep track how they evolve because I think they are the future

Or are you talking about mecha anime or vidya?
I really liked the the Front Mission serie

I don't have a clue about cooking but I can appreciate someone who can, especially someone who can cook healthy stuff
>>
>>28749653
most guys here are willing to take anyone, you just need to set your requirements and deal breakers

like I like cooking but so far thats the only thing we have in common
>>
>>28749697
That reminds me of botnet, which reminds me that /g/ constantly calls me a freetard because I don't think the privacy paranoia is a paranoia. kek Do you think you'll benefit from that future, anon?

I'm into both animu and vidya, especially when there's a game from an anime. Recently discovered Patlabor and it's great

I used to be a vegan but that just doesn't work for me. Learned a lot of stuff from that time though, like how to cook healthy snacks and such. Handy.

>>28749736
I don't know if I have a very clear bottom line except people that can put me in risk or something, like the basics. I guess I am a retard when it comes to relationships, both romantic and social ones.
What else are you interested in?
>>
>>28748873
>inb4 a stampede of unimaginably thirsty betas rush this thread
>inb4 we hit 300 replies
>>
>>28749864
Im very pick when it comes to anime, vidya, and music, I spend my time lurking/streaming movies/shows, I like writing, I style hair for other weebs who wanna go to cons, I go on late night walks, and I like to cosplay
>>
File: 1456254715287.jpg (187 KB, 1115x836) Image search: [Google]
1456254715287.jpg
187 KB, 1115x836
>>28749395
Ok I'm gona bite, whats your favorite mecha series? and what do you like the most about the genre?

Personally I'm more inclined to the older 70's 80's shows, how ever I still enjoy modern mecha.

I know this is gonna basic but my favorite franchise is gundam, and while not perfect I think Tomino did a really good work with G-reco.

If we are going with Ovas/short series there are too many too choose, but if I had to choose Dragon's heaven is one of my favorites.

Symphogear is a pretty fun series and I remember watching it just to fill up some time when the first season was airing.
The silliness of it at all started to gain on me, I went from thinking "this is so bad that it's good" to "Listen to my SOOOONG" by the end of the first season.

pls respond.
>>
>>28749979
You don't seem very recluse, do you? I like to build props for cosplay using renewable resources, did Link myself once but it was too awkward to take so many pics in a convention. Now I just do it for fun or for cosplayer friends. Which genres of anime and movies do you enjoy?

>>28749946
Nah, this already died. But I'm glad I got to talk with some people.

----
Probably no one else is going to reply this thread, but again, thanks for replying. If anyone is interested to keep in touch, you can add my skyppu ebong0d.
>>
>>28749864
>Do you think you'll benefit from that future, anon?
I think so, robots will replace most of the workforce so I won't have to compete with more outgoing and confident people to get a job.
They'll make our daylie lifes more comfy too
But let's wait and see how the future will actually look like

Are you vegetarian now?
I honestly feel like eating having a balanced vegan diet is hard to pull off.

Haven't heard of Patlabor, it seems to be mecha anime..?
I recently only started to watch evangelion maybe I'll watch it sometim in the future

Anyway, where are you from?
>>
>>28750194
>brazil

that probably explains some of your issues, I'll likely still add you though
>>
>>28750194
well I'm a neet with a good amount of money so whenever theres a con I try to get out and by late night walks I mean 3 am, my hair is the only thing that attracts people so if they ask me to help them with a cosplay I show them how I do mine.

for anime I mostly like romance cause I'm a lonely loser and for movies I like thrillers
>>
>>28749653
Why don't you post your Skype on this thread, let robots add you and then you can talk with them and see if they're your type or not?
>>
>>28748873
I'll be your bf then. There you go! That was easy, wasn't it?
>>
>>28750187
My favorite franchise is Gundam as well, it all started there. It's been a while since I don't watch it, but the last thing I remember was 00 (and now I'm sounding horribly newfag). Also I don't get the "unicorn is the worse gundam" meme

Agreed that Symphogear is so silly it's good. It's like all idolmaster-like series we have every character of one specific personality: the cheesy one, the serious one, the practically lesbian one, etc. It's the formula that just werks.

>>28750245
I think we'll have to outstand robots and there will be a huge crisis there, because there won't be work for everybody. But again, more categories of workforce would be created, then I reached the conclusion I didn't thought too much about it.

I'm omnivorous again, but more vegetarian than the other. And it is hard, especially when the economy don't want you to have a animal-free diet.

>where are you from?
>>28750248 answered

>>28750248
The issues I could have for being Brazilian is a shitty political opinion, and I am fond of Anarchism (which is shitty to most people). I don't know if you meant something else.

>>28750282
While said previously, I enjoy mecha and sentai. We're very different in this regard, I don't know if this can go places

>>28750325
Already did. ebong0d
>>
"Choosing" a boyfriend based on tastes is sad.

You need to connect with that person. You may be incredibly similar but feel no love at all for someone whilst you can someone's exact opposite and love them unconditionally.

You just need a spark, this cold, tactical way of getting a BF will never work out, sorry to say OP.
>>
You honestly don't seem like my type at all, but I'll happily add you if you're interested in making friends.
>>
>>28750469
That's how it naturally happens. I don't know many people, anon. I tried too much to not pretend I'm desperate for something more intimate or just something more stable.

>>28750504
I'm fine with it, feel free to add me!
>>
Jesus fucking christ /r9k/
>>
>>28748873
Depends on a lot of factors you retard.

>Are you female?
If yes and not hambeast you shouldn't be here.
If fat lose weight.

>Are you a guy?
Lower your standards for uglier men and get fit.

>Are you a tranny?
If you pass stop chasing Chad, lowering your standards is enough, everyone like traps specially on 4chan.
Else find a way to look good.
>>
>>28750420
thanks for the nice talk but you live on the other side of the planet
good luck to you though
>>
>>28750650
Thanks and you're welcome, though I pretend to leave this shitty third world country.
>>
Are you fat, OP?

Be honest.
>>
>>28748873

>chris

Top taste
>>
>>28750420
If you are talking about /m/, don't worry some times gets into "this series is the shitiest in the series" seasons.
Right now every one shitting on Zeta daily, some months ago was IBO.
I think bananagher is a good protagonist and I liked how the series links to past installments.

As for non-anime things, one of my uncles used to gift me popular mechanics issues as a kid and I loved it, I think that really sparked my love for mechanics and math in general.
In high school I used to do metal machining and loved working with both manual and CNC machines.

Currently I'm starting to get into programming, mainly C#,I have done assembly before, but i don't want to deal with that ever again.

Added you on skype if you want to talk. my avatar is a badly drawn turtle riding a rocket
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.