[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello brobots, so I'm starting a youtube channel, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png (17 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png
17 KB, 1200x1200
Hello brobots, so I'm starting a youtube channel, I've designed the art, created the channel and all that but I'm stuck on what I should upload, I already know that I don't want to do gaming content. I'm looking for a genre that has promise for me to enjoy uploading and get paid well for it.
>>
I dunno I make videos and nobody watched them. People seem to like them and they get like ten likes and 100views and then nobody watches them again. I think is to much of a pyramid scheme now.
>>
I think popular youtube channels are like popular iphone games. People want something quick, something that doesn't require much thinking or knowledge beforehand. Compare the views for MIT open courses and vsause and all these 5-minute cartoon math/science vids. I think it's the same with art. If you start a really good and elaborate art channel, you'll only catch the people who are actively trying to draw. If you want alot of viewers you want to make gimmicky vids.
>>
>>28748559
Do what leafyishere does. Post footage of a boring gameplay while discussing current events and adding nothing that hasn't been said, OR discussing drama related to himself. I can't believe how many people watch that bullshit. Pewdiepie is a filthy casual with no skill whatsoever but at least his letsplays are actually semi enjoyable.
>>
>>28748559
if it doesn't come bursting out of you in spite of everything, don't do it
>>
>>28749285
>Pewdiepie is semi-enjoyable
You must be at least 18 years old to use this site.
get b&
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.