[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no girls here. Stop being gullible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1232144654785689.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1232144654785689.png
108 KB, 400x381
There are no girls here.

Stop being gullible.
>>
What about ones who post timestamped pictures of themselves?
>>
>>28748566
You think those pics can't be faked?
>>
>>28748589
They can be, but what about those who post a series of pictures with quite specific requirements "shoe on head etc." to prove that they're not faked? Or post vocaroos and the like?
>>
There are girls here. Some real cute ones too.

You just never interact with them because the majority of men on /r9k/ are blinded by hatred.
>>
It's entirely possible there are females that shit up this board, but what difference does it make?
>>
>>28748653
They've all been done before, girls are selfie sluts, and voice changers exist
>>
>>28748739
Are you really so set in your belief that you can't comprehend that any girl has ever come and posted on this board? It's not like it's any kind of sekrit klub anymore, most normies know about 4chan in some sense and if they're any way involved in the "meme" facebook crown then they'll have heard of r9k. Anyone can come here and post with less effort than it takes to do so on facebook.
>>
there are girls here and you're deluding yourself. this isn't your secret little virgin exclusively male club. there are lonely, sad females and they come here as well. other than attention whore girls, they mostly lurk in the shadows or pretend to be males while posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>28749198
>lonely, sad females

Wait, let me dig up my microscopic violin. I know I left it around here somewhere.
>>
>>28748687
No I have a sense of shame which I get when I beg for a gf online. Nobody hates you.
>>
>>28749269
>my microscopic violin
Spaniard?
>>
File: holo.jpg (16 KB, 236x310) Image search: [Google]
holo.jpg
16 KB, 236x310
>>28748531

aww, don't be cynical op, we're real~
>>
File: 1463593865367.jpg (36 KB, 950x720) Image search: [Google]
1463593865367.jpg
36 KB, 950x720
>>28749756
The only """""girls""""" here either have a penis or had one in the past.
>>
>>28749756
h-hello

originaleilorloo
>>
>>28748531
There are probably girls here, however, they're not fembots. They're tourists, like the other normie tourists.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.