[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you had a clone of yourself, then you got a gf and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1237609259248.jpg (99 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
1237609259248.jpg
99 KB, 600x395
What if you had a clone of yourself, then you got a gf and she fell for the clone. You'd be cucking yourself.

Sorry, this topic seemed a lot more interesting in my head.
>>
>>28748404
me and my bf have had this conversation a lot, how we would have sex with each others clones
>>
>>28748404
I'd ask the clone for a threesome and since he is my clone, he'd say yes and we'd cum together over her tits
>>
>>28748404
Nah even your head is bored of you.
>>
>>28748404
Life always seems more interesting in our heads. The experiment of life was just a figment in someone's imagination.
He hoped it would be fun and interesting.
He didn't expect what would happen.
>>
But what if the gf was also a clone, so it turned out no one was being cucked all along?

>>28749414
You better be right, m8
I've put too many eggs in this basket for it to turn out that the basket wasn't real all along
>>
Too easy, I just kill the clone.
It's a clone killing it isn't murder or suicide.
>>
>>28749536
m8 every human is a half-clone of their parents
we are all literally clones of each other
killing a clone is totally murder
>>
>>28749626
>>28749536
nah i reckon it would totally be murder the only problem i could for see is do they age at the same rate? so would you be getting cucked by a younger version of yourself.. and the problem is a clone would only have the same DNA it wouldn't be the same person, other wise if you had an identicle twin and they slept with your gf, that doesn't mean you're cucking yourself, it means you have an asshole brother
>>
If there was a clone of myself i'd probably suck his dick desu
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 195x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 195x225
>you are cloned at birth
>your clone is everything you could have potentially been.
>he has maxed out all of his stats
>he is the ultimate incarnation of you
>>
There's a movie about this called the double
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.