[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn I never realized how fucking evil we are before this image,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
damn I never realized how fucking evil we are before this image, amirite bros?
>>
File: aaaajjjjkkk.jpg (71 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
aaaajjjjkkk.jpg
71 KB, 707x500
>GUYS will date a GIRL as a joke
Really sick of this "speaking without being spoken to" meme
>>
File: 1436008241155.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1436008241155.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
Aliens should just destroy humanity and everything we created before we're able to expand
>>
I think a frat chad tried to pick me up for a "dog fight", like one of those ugly date competitions they have.
I found it amusing, didn't take the bait, and moved on.
I don't get what the fuss is about.
>>
The way the system is coded, is that a man's primary goal is to fuck a woman, and girls like it that way, they get more attention and they get their pick of men. Of course they'll make bets, it is just another way that Alphas try and show their dominance. And then the typical roastie tactics are to act all innocent, vulnerable, as if they are the victim of this. Victimising themselves is what roasties are best at.
>like errmagherd, so many boys want to fuck me
>i can just click my fingers and choose who has a high social ranking
>they're competing over me because I'm so desirable
>waaaah waaaaaah, thats so scary
>we're the victim of your mansplaining.
>>
"We"
Chad is evil, we're not, yet, they'll keep going for Chad
>>
>>28748326

>guys will date a girl as a joke

"no"
>>
>>28748556
This
It's not a man problem or a woman problem
Everyone does this shit, but they want to avoid introspection and feeling guilty themselves, so they choose to apply these judgments only to those who "aren't like them" instead of to those who are.
>>
>>28748326
Chad will do that, but since Stacy will still want to get fucked by Chad every night she will just compartmentalize and blame average/ugly guys instead.

There, fixed it for her.
>>
>>28749603
well then start making bets nigga.
>>
>>28749603
This feel is the worst. Male feminists come in two flavors, Beta and Chad-Minus. Chad-Minus gets a crazy amount of liberal sex-positive feminist pussy and gets bonus points for calling out men and learning the social justice lingo, meanwhile he's more abusive and manipulative than all the villians the feminists hate.
>>
>>28748326
Meanwhile, a girl can effectively end a guy's life by accusing him of rape/sexual harassment whether or not anything even happened.

And they do this shit for the pettiest reasons.
>>
tumblr is truly the flip side of /r9k/
>inexperienced females who are isolated from the opposite sex and often speak about males as a single generalized entity that behaves in hostile ways
>passive-aggressive
>insecure
>hides behind a facade of memes
>>
>>28750219
we need /r9k/ x tumblr fanfic desu
>>
AAAAH ITS SO SCARY THAT MEN WILL VOLUNTEER TO SPEND MONEY AND TIME ON ME AND COMPETE WITH EACH OTHER FOR CONSENSUAL, SAFE SEX OH MY GOD
>>
>>28750540
another?

oreganoooooo
>>
>>28748326
All they'd have to do to avoid this is fuck a guy without friends. But of course they don't want to do that.
>>
>>28748326
Finally somebody actually gathered enough courage to call out these disgusting men.
>>
>>28750656
Wait, this is already a thing? fuck
>>
>>28750540
This actually happened to me
Boring as fuck ending so maybe later
>>
Imagine if there was a bet on who can get longer without sex, we're all be winning.
>>
>>28748326

Holy shit women are insane
>>
>>28748635
>I think a frat chad tried to pick me up for a "dog fight", like one of those ugly date competitions they have.
How do you know if it's happening? How ugly are you?
>>
>>28748326

>omg girls GUYS just want to FUCK like omg it's so scary it's like they just WANT to HAVE SEX with us
>>
They're talking about actual men.

No need to worry.
>>
File: 1463480997588.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463480997588.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>28750901

kek. oregano oregano
>>
>>28750901
>14 year olds talking about 'men'
truly this society is in shambles
>>
>>28750852
The guy was an eight or nine out of ten, I'd never met him before, and he seemed very insincere, his eyes were all scrunched up at the corners like he was repressing laughter and his body movements seemed all jerky and stilted.
All my bullshit senses went off.
I'm probably about a three out of ten.
>>
>>28751029
show face i wanna see how ugly you are don't bait us with this nonsense
>>
>>28748326
the female half of my rugby team has a list on who kissed/fucked who... and they are trying to get on top...
>>
>>28750682
Yes, someone without friends will surely make a fine companion.
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (10 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
10 KB, 193x262
>>28748326
>guys will date a girl as a joke
also
>tumblr screencap
I hope the caption is ironic OP
>>
>>28749603
Actually dude I dunno you guys are pretty evil

I mean you don't see Chad shooting up schools n shit ya know?
>>
>>28751642
It's only evil when you're punching down.
>>
File: femanon.jpg (30 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
femanon.jpg
30 KB, 300x390
>>28748326
By guys they mean Chads. Every woman has dozens of potential suitors who are interested in a long term relationship.

The reason feminists flipped their shit over the "nice guy" meme is because they want to hide this fact.
>>
looks like that person watched a 90s teen film and thought that was real life
>>
I fucking hate women, but I hate chads who do this more
>>
>>28750219
honesty that is hella true. Why more people here don't realize it is beyond me.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.