[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old >Meet cute girl, 22 >She's incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1433898587651.png (2 KB, 194x247) Image search: [Google]
1433898587651.png
2 KB, 194x247
>23 years old
>Meet cute girl, 22
>She's incredibly fun, cute and cool. Love talking/hanging out with her, has an amazing body etc.
>I've never been in a relationship, she's kind of getting old at this point, has had a few relationships
>I convince myself it's fine, at my age it's not like I'd have any other choice
>We go on two dates
>We make out
>We chat almost every single day
>Start to feel like I'm actually in love with her, this has never happened to me before, a girl has never treated me like this before and I've never felt so liked/loved and I've never felt like this about anyone else before
>I invite her to my friend's "party" (7 people sitting around and drinking)
>My friend is gay so women love him
>We're all sitting, drinking, telling stories, laughing
>She gets super drunk
>Gay friend starts talking about sexual topics
>She openly tells everyone she's had a threesome with two guys, she did it twice with the same guys
>Says she loved getting double penetrated and there's nothing like it
>Can literally feel all of my feelings for her disappearing as she talks
>My heart completely shatters
>Everyone just keeps laughing/talking, nobody brings it up again
>She tries to hold my hand, I move it away
>party ends, I act lik everything is fine and go home
>haven't spoken to her in days.

What the fuck is wrong with women.

She seemed to smart, educated, innocent and generally a wholesome/nice person.

Why.

I'm so disgusted by her now I just don't know what to do, but I still have feelings for her.
>>
That's what happens when someone gets drunk, they stop giving all fucks. She obviously still likes you and is open about her sexual experiences.

You weren't over her having multiple relationships beforehand when she's fucking 22. What did you think she did in the the relationships she had before yours? Held hands and cooked marshmellows? No you stupid shit she got ploughed. Now if you want to go fuck her and love her you accept the fact you weren't first and have a god damn healthly relationship you degenerate piece of trash.
>>
File: 3275524756.jpg (200 KB, 800x1419) Image search: [Google]
3275524756.jpg
200 KB, 800x1419
>>28748063
Stop being a goddamn cuck. Fuck her and then throw her away like the used condom she likes to be.
>>
sluts rationalize slutdom with them getting good grades in uni while guzzling on nigger cum
>>
Modern degeneracy. Your feels for her allowed her to keep you enthralled but now that you know the real her, that illusion is shattered and you see the truth.
Most women are like this these days, but that doesn't mean you should tolerate it. There are still plenty that aren't degenerate. For those who are make it clear that you have no intention of settling for them.
Not only does this prevent heartbreak and misery for you, but if enough men do the same then women will actually have to give in to the market's demands or die alone.
>>
>>28748313
Kekekekek kill yourself you cucked fucking faggot

Move on OP, that roast beef hasn't been in its last cock sandwich
>>
>>28748063
>not getting your slutfu
>but MUH PURITANICAL WAYS
pure waifus dont exist the faster you get inside your bloke head the better
>>
>>28748063
if this is actually tru and not some made up story thenFUCKING kudos for you man , not thinking with your dick . imagine what kind of stds she has . avoid like the plague or fuck her with a condom and dump her
>>
File: 1461791184443.jpg (39 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1461791184443.jpg
39 KB, 700x525
>>28748063
Make her a fuckbuddy, but nothing more. Whores make terrible wives.
>>
File: 1441376356294.jpg (137 KB, 1073x467) Image search: [Google]
1441376356294.jpg
137 KB, 1073x467
>>28748063
i had the same thing. it crushed me pretty hard desu
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.