[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ella just put out a new picture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 670x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 670x960
Shit lads, at this point, looking at pretty girls has turned into a form of torture considering my circumstances. How can someone be this perfect?

>ywn snuggle with an angelic Dutch girl in a big fuzzy bed while watching The Witch in Blu-Ray.
>ywn have a decent paying job that doesn't require you to work 60 hours a week just to keep the lights on.

just die in my sleep already, holy shit. fuck this world.
>>
>>28747963
What city does she live in?
>>
>>28747987
Soest, Netherlands
>>
Fuck off, Ella. Stop attention whoring you dyke looking bitch.
>>
>>28747963
>someone be this perfect?
why do you think she is perfect?
>>
>>28748139
Fuck, i live near her. What do I do?
>>
>>28748388
Find her, take a selfie, smell her hair, report back to me.

>>28748303
A. She looks perfect.

B. She seems really sweet from what she posts on Facebook.
>>
>>28748478
Soest isn't that big. But do you have any additional information to narrow the search field?
>>
>>28747963
how the fuck did her face change so much

also

>mfw i called her a cunt on facebook once
>she replied and said "did you just call me a cunt?"
>i replied "it was a term of endearment"
>she replied "oh okay :)"
>>
>>28748303
No clue, she seems to travel a lot. Just snoop her Facebook page and Instagram, I'm sure you'll find something. FB: Ella Freya Instagram: @ella.freya

>>28748616
SHE REPLIED TO YOU?? I have to send her a clever joke soon, hopefully I can get a phone-number or some sort of pen-pal relationship. Or a Skype add, holy shit yes.
>>
>>28748727
was meant for

>>28748508

>>28748616
the short hair is better desu
>>
>>28748727
she seems to reply to a lot of people, she's also liked my comments on her posts before

that one about her changing hair colour i told her not to and she liked it

also she gets so mad at shit on facebook i don't like her cos i think she may be dense
>>
>>28748727
I didn't want yet another waifu., but now i must follow her.

>>28748764
Damn dude, i'm too shy to even send a friend request. What if she thinks i'm ugly and rejects it?
>>
>>28748798
i look like a fucking idiot and half of the people commenting on her shit are 40 yr old asian men

do it she deserves an anopn like u
>>
>>28747963
>>ywn snuggle with an angelic Dutch girl in a big fuzzy bed while watching The Witch in Blu-Ray.
I did this last weekend except it was 'Inside Out' and we streamed it
>>
>>28748846
then u turned her insides out, right?
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-05-18 18-13-28.jpg (87 KB, 933x425) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-05-18 18-13-28.jpg
87 KB, 933x425
>>28748616
>haha why be cute attractive girl, better be le quirky short-haired hipster gurrrl sucking yellow dicks lol xddd
>>
>>28748925
LMAPO THATS HER BF?

i should chase her sister instead except shes a slut
>>
>>28748899
I did, anon. I fucked her in all holes.
>>
>>28748846
pic or gtfo, let me see that dutch girl, we'll decide if she's perfect or not.

>>28748798
She won't reject but she only adds people who crack her up from what I'm seeing. I sent her one, than a couple weeks later I commented on her selfie and she thought I was funny so she accepted it. Seems fair enough.

>>28748764
Yeah, I think she might be dense too, super liberal. Well she is like 18 I think.

>>28748899
KEK/10

>>28748925
Least she has good taste, that guy's probably not a dick head chad. He's probably interesting too, I think he's some sort of an artist.

>>28748925
Her sister's hotter but ella is cuter.
>>
>>28749054
yeah, totes true

they have pretty much the same face if i could convince her to wear her hair and makeup like ella then i get the best of both
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1920x1080
>>28749154
>he doesn't follow her on evey platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtCMQorMipc

COME ON, STEP IT UP
>>
>>28749329
IM SORRY I ONLY RECENTLY GAINED THE STRENGTH TO HAVE A /CUTEGIRLS/ FOLDER ON MY PC
>>
>>28748925
how do these cute girls always end up with ugly as fuck guys? what's their secret
>>
>>28749441
seems like they either fuck 1 dudebro or relise early they dont like dudebros so they go for the uglies instead
>>
>>28749463
why the uglies? self-esteem issues?
>>
>>28749493
i have stopped trying to understand female decisions

probably emotionally fueled so, yes, i guess
>>
>>28747963
I hear Dutch women are cunts.

Having a well paying relaxed job is wonderful though. It's not impossible, but you better begin building up skills, experience, and a few useful connections.
>>
File: 1463662254885.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1463662254885.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
>>28749493
He's not THAT ugly, he's got the "I'm an amazing asian boyfriend " thing going on. Chicks like that, it's fake as fuck, but they know how to rock it. It's a type of crazily over-polite mixed with anime/vidya/asian references.

From personal experience, all chinks are fake as fuck, stay away from them, they are the slytherins of the real world, ambitious as fuck, will throw you under a train with a smile.

>>28749642
Not in the US man, not in the US. Healthcare, housing costs, dental, car loans, personal expenses, no vacations. This place is a hellhole for robots unless you like working your dick off. Maybe that's just Louisiana and I need to move but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>28749719
>He's not THAT ugly
even by asian standards he's ugly. he looks older too.
>>
>>28749757
Damn looks like you're right, he's still got that Asian beta male thing going on, for some reason, it's attractive af when you're a chink.

If I ever meet him, I'm going to chimp out and beat the fuck out of him until he gives me her nudes and address. That's really besides the point though.
>>
>>28749719
Louisiana in spite of its southern charms is a bit of a hellhole, having spent five years in BR, and I'd get out of there if I were you.

The world and people in general move very slowly there, there's not much money to be made, and it doesn't offer many opportunities for advancing your career unless you're a bit connected.

Didn't land a decent paying job until jumping ship to Texas after college. Louisiana is definitely way less expensive to live in though, probably great real estate speculation opportunities for those who can afford it, as the yuppies and money creep east.
>>
Can you guys post names of pretty girls with instagram/deviantart?

I want to beef up my "Pretty" folder.
>>
>>28750748
it pains me to give this away cos i never see her posted on here, except for one picture that circulates in love you lose threads every now and then

https://www.instagram.com/cea.ras/
>>
>>28750920
Very nice. Thanks for sharing, anon.
>>
>>28750920
8/10 is she Mexican?

originale commento
>>
>>28747963
There is the pure essence of a woman, which would be the idea of a woman, then there is a real woman, created by two parents, then there is the immitation of a woman in paintings and stories. The idea of an object has to come before the object itself. Such as the example of the bed, there is a pure idea of a bed, then there are beds which are built by carpenters based on the idea of the bed, and then their are imitations of a bed. This would be a bed in a painting or in a story. Because do you think a painter or a story teller really knows how to build a bed? Probably not. So they just imitate what a bed would look like. And the person who does build beds does not invent the idea of a bed.

So a picture of a woman is about three times removed from the pure essence of a woman, the idea of a woman, and therefore the picture is of no use to anyone. Tell you what, do you want a picture of a fruit, or do you want the fruit itself? It's really quite simple when it is put that way.
>>
>>28751049
she's english, there's a picture of her family on her instagram somewhere, she must have some non-white in her by the looks of things
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.