[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in my bed comfyposting after eating dinner my mom made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png
198 KB, 1280x809
I'm in my bed comfyposting after eating dinner my mom made me. I just finished masturbating and feel kinda sleepy.
Feels so great knowing i don't have to go to work tomorrow and i'm able to sleep as long as i want to.

Tick Tock wagecuck
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28747876
This is what I call a perfect life.
>>
i have no one in my life.
all i do all day is go to work, where the majority are polish (uk here) and I speak to no one
when i do i panic afterwards incase i've said something stupid
i have had sex once (21)
all i do when i get home from work is drink.

help i need someone to talk to even if its on chan,
>>
>>28748083
How did you manage to have sex?
>>
File: vlad.jpg (74 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
74 KB, 500x375
>>28747876
>mfw wagies will never know the feeling of comfyposting
>>
File: no.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>28747876

stop posting these pIs
>>
>>28748110
It was rather awkward and drunkenly. I stress i only had sex once and I very much doubt if she liked it.
I've never spoken to her/seen her since.

but hey ho i lost my virginity
>>
>>28748219
I want to lose it too, I'm dead set.
But I feel impotent, I don't know where to go without paying a hooker.
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
I just came home from a comfy walk in the rainy woods. Now I'm enjoying a mexican beer and later play some War Thunder.
Feels good man
>>
I'm going hiking with my friends tomorrow, then I'm going riding on my motorcycle with a different buddy. The next day, I am going skydiving again so I can good enough for base jumping. I drive my car that I paid for, and my bike that I paid for. I eat what I want whenever I want and I'm even able to save some money

Why the fuck would I want to be a neet?

None of the pros outweigh the cons desu
>>
>>28748279
I've never been dead set on it, as you say. I have never had any sense of libido, I must have masturbated for the first time at 17. I think I've got some sort of chemical fuck up.

I used to have a lot of acquaintances (i can't call them friends) when i was on the drugs scene, but once i stopped I have spoke to no on since (about 1 year now)

I dont see it as a milestone in my life and i'm not happy about how i did it (would rather be with someone who loves me and all that bullshit)

i hate when i'm with a group of 'lads'. the topic is ALWAYS sex. what is up with that? why are people so obsessed by it. I think we as a race are desensitising ourselves to proper connection by having sex so much.

wouldn't pay a hooker, dont know where to find them and am morally against the practice.
>>
File: 1622.png (175 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1622.png
175 KB, 800x850
Things I've done today:
> dishes
> laundry
> cleaning
> side project brainstorming
> pay bills
> independent study
> reading
> download new music
> lifting
> cardio
> planning out tomorrow

Wagecuck or not, there's no excuse for being idle and doing nothing with your life.

NEETs make fortunes in Japan spending their spare time investing. Even if it's not your cup of tea, there are plenty of things to keep yourself busy in a constructive manner.
>>
>>28748450
proper connection is built on sex, it's not the other way around.
We have to experience getting a loving girlfriend.
But it's so hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 541x960
Must be nice to sleep in every now and then, I can't say I am not a little jealous about it.

But I like my job, I'm a preschool teacher. Low pay, but lots of normie respect. Plus single mothers.

The best part of my job is the smiling faces of the kids I teach. What's the best part of your day NEET?
>>
>>28748629

i agree 100% but i want relationships with people that dont require sex, seeing as though I've had about 5 erections in my life and my libido is basically 0.

I want other straight male / female friends that i can go for a beer with and just chill out

sex for me is always a constant worry of striving for excellence.

i have no family left (one aunt who is in a dementia home) so i'm sat in a 1 bedroom flat with 1 light on and my laptop (all i can afford)

i would love a relationship i really would but first i think i need friends, to build upon that.

why is finding friends so hard? there's no social convention for meeting friends it's always through work/education/other friends that people meet

I'm really not depressed, i want to keep living, i want to strive for excellence but i'm in a rut i can't seem to get out of.
>>
>>28748714
>make conscious effort to get up far earlier each day to make more of my day and generally fight bad habits
>find i'm more productive when i sleep in

Maybe I need more sleep when I get up early? Oh well.

Have you experienced any unusual hurdles as a male preschool teacher?
>>
>>28748828

To make friends you have to find an activity you can do after work, and then build from there.

The important part is not to seem needy even if you are.

I know it can be hard. But it's possible.
>>
>>28748928

i just don't think saying 'hi im 21 years old, i have no family, no friends, and i rent 1 room which has my life in it (single bed, clothes, iron, tap, shower, toilet and 1 light)

I don't know I think other people would shy upon that.

Any thoughts? if you met someone in my situation (i'm not ugly, people have rated me an 8 in the past) so aesthetics aren't an issue for social interaction.
>>
>>28748620
>Side project brainstorming
>Reading
>Download new music
>Planning out tomorrow
Mhmm ya you really sound like you're getting things done.
>>
>>28748083
lmao look at this looser
>>
>>28748992

Why would you have to say those things?
And even if you happen to "reveal the truth", if you do it with humor no one will care and they will think you are fun.
It's really simple.

It's easier said than done of course, but that's the mindset for the start.
>>
>>28747876
>self-improvement

Biggest lie ever. There are no people on this planet less willing to change than robots.
>>
>>28749036
If you act without planning and brainstorming, you're setting yourself up for potential disaster, regardless of the perceived straightforwardness of things.

With that said, I only read for practical information.

The music isn't particularly important in the grand scheme of things, but it keeps me sane.
>>
>>28749084
i have never had humour as a warden, i come across as very serious and even passive-aggressive even when I'm laughing/joking/having fun

I also hate how text based communication (oh the irony) has influenced people so much,

face to face is the way forward, or even backward, but whatever anyone says it's better than facebook chat.....
>>
>>28749858

you can learn everything

your personality and your bad quirks are not set in stone and are changeable given enough effort.

the question is if you want to put the effort required to change your life.
>>
>>28747876
Yeah, well I can masturbate anywhere I want in my home, and don't have to worry about mommy coming in and taking GBP away
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.