[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot drug thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
File: Realtalk.png (100 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
Realtalk.png
100 KB, 500x628
Sup cunts, what're you sipping/smoking/popping/plugging/insufflating/IV'ing tonight?

I'm a very experienced drug user who's moderately drunk and enjoys answering peoples questions, so ama
>>
>>28747838
Heroin makes you gay?
>>
>>28747874
Are circles gay now? Or do you mean MDMA?
>>
>>28747903
straight as a circle M8
>>
bumperino
fuck you robot
>>
>>28748226
thanks for bumping my dying thread friend
>>
>>28747838
I took some lorazepam yesterday
>>
>>28748332
benzos fuck yeah, GOAT drug for robots
>>
File: tvz.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tvz.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Here I am, once again, deathly addicted to benzo's to treat anxiety because the jew doctors only give me shit like lexapro and wellbutrin and "jus b urself :^)" CBT EFT DBT.... FUCK YOU

16 hours since my last dose of etizolam and I'm trying to see how long I can go without getting my neck tensing and sanity starts to go out the window

6 fucking years of this shit... I kicked an IV heroin habit but I still can't function without benzos.

Tried a year off of them. "It'll get better :^)" they said. "Just give it some time :^)".

A fucking year of 4 hours of sleep a night. A year of visible shaking and facial twitching in social scenarios. Started balding and my face broke out in cysts because of my cortisol being spiked through the roof.

Fuck. That. Shit.

2 months back on the blue-pill jew and I'm finally normal again... until I run out.

Should I just an hero now?
>>
>>28748374
It's prescribed
I took alprazolam(xanax) for a while, but my psychiatrist thinks that lorazepam is better
He doesn't like me using benzos so he only ever gives me a few(1-3) for emergencies
I am trying a bunch of other meds for anxiety, but none of them seem to work
>>
Where do loners like robots get their drugs? Darknet?
>>
>>28748462
>being stupid enough to get addicted to benzos
Did your doctor not say anything?
Did you not look up any information on your own?
>>
>>28748503
>Darknet?
Yes, and if you don't, you should.
>>
>>28748503
The pharmacy
It's really cool most of the time they have your drugs ready and you can pick them up whenever and even if they don't have your drugs there they can order them and you can pick them up a few hours later
>>
>>28748462
I've read a lot of horror stories about benzo addiction but sometimes it still surprises me how bad it gets for some people. I've been getting Xanax prescribed for about 6 months now to take "as needed" for severe social anxiety. No problems so far. How long did it take you to develop a dependence on them?

>>28748503
The pharmacy and darknet. I also know an excellent grower from before I went full robot that grows a few plants for me.
>>
>>28748503
i want to but i can't fucking figure out how to get BITCOINS with my credit card
>>
What drugs won't give me a panic attack?
I'm considering micro dosing LSD as the last time I tried it (or a fake RC) I had a panic attack
>>
>>28751150
Benzos
Originalcontent
>>
>>28751188
what type and how many grams or micrograms for a first time user?
>>
I want a fucking cygarette right now, but i finished them.
Fuck.
>>
>>28751223
All of them feel great
It's probably better to look up doses online
Don't get addicted
Don't take more than you need(a lot of people will keep eating benzos when high)
>>
Has anyone had a crazy emotional rush on weed before? I'm usually either a tiny bit paranoid or lazy on weed but this last time I was listening to a song and in the moment I just found the chorus so God damn powerful and beautiful that I cried...hard. It made me wanna lift and punch holes in the wall and turn my life around kinda rush
>>
Why is MDMA so fucking hard to find

I'm in Florida if that helps
>>
>tfw can't use dxm until I get weed (just so much better with weed)
>its been a month since I've smoked

I feel bad. I have the money, its just so fucking hard to find a dealer back home
>>
>>28751315
Yes...YES.

the chorus of good songs while you're super stoned is fucking MEGA awesome. Its so intense it feels overwhelming.
>>
>>28751468
Yeah overwhelming is kinda an understatement IMO. But I'm really fucking glad to know somebody else gets what I'm saying. Thought it was my autism
>>
File: 57.jpg (36 KB, 498x240) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
36 KB, 498x240
Nothing takes the edge off like oxycodone, my dudes. Painkillers are part of my daily routine.
>>
>>28748039
That is the most retarded thing I have ever read.
>>
>>28751565
Too bad that shit is like $20 A pop. A good soft barrier for addiction though, I guess.
>>
>>28751742
Go lurk the St Elliot Rodger threads and hit a new low then m8
>>
>>28751757
Maybe less retarded and more just insecure but that also fills those St Elliot threads
>>
>>28751223
Xanax is the best and probably easiest to get but be careful, they're super addictive and withdrawal can be fatal.
but that's part of the appeal
>>
>>28751315
>>28751468
What songs were they m8s?
>>
>>28747838
Never really got to experience many drugs. Only weed, Salvia, and some suspicious pills at an high school house party

I'm currently falling back in art school and was considering trying some stuff in hope it could make me more productive either by calming my anxiety or put me in a state where I'm tripping balls

Might the druggies of /r9k/ have any suggestions that would fit my case?
I'm mostly asking because I know this place is full of actual autists and I'm kind of worried some of these drugs might have some unexpected effects on someone with asperger's
>>
>>28747838
MDMA is the greatest drug ive ever tried. I highly recommend going to an EDM concert with some buddies and taking .1 g of MDMA then chilling with your friends afterwards. I didn't try weed while on it, so I can't speak of how marijuana would affect the high

ive tried MDMA, weed, alcohol, LSD, Shrooms, and DXM
>>
Ritalin should just be zoomed into one corner of the square
>>
>>28751150
Damn anon sorry to hear that yeah LSD will definitely excaberate your anxiety and smoking weed on top of it wont help maybe you should try it with some people you're comfortable being around? Or maybe alone if you prefer that but if you're having a panic attack from acid there's usually some underlying cause
>>
>>28751977
Never tried Molly but is there any anxiety while on it? I think the first time I do it I wanna candy flip (I've tripped on acid many times) because I know it's fairly neurotoxic and I wanna just do it once but would you advise it against it for my first time?
>>
>>28752093
Advise against it**

Fucking autism
>>
>>28751188
>>28751263
>>28751870
thank (you) all for replying
>>28752042
I was in a playstation party with someone and on my own but neither improved it. Part of it was worrying it wasn't real and I was going to have to have an amputation though I think
>>
File: codeine.jpg (875 KB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
codeine.jpg
875 KB, 4160x3120
>>28747838
guys do i have a real codeine problem? i've been taking at least 6 30mg tablets for about 2 years now

the only problems i've experienced is constipation

>pic very related
>>
>>28752175
I'm guessing you aren't American?
>>
>>28751964
Dude I know this kid who is legitimately autistic that has done just about every drug imaginable (LSD, shrooms, mescaline, coke, meth, even drank a few bottles of NyQuil at one point) smokes cigarettes on the daily and is honestly a lot more stable and down to earth than most regular headed people I know

Doesn't really answer your question but psychedelics will bring out any mental illness you have but that could be a good thing in the context of art. Also psychedelics tend to give their users more individuality

don't have much experience with aspergers first hand so I don't know how much this helps sorry anon
>>
>>28752175
i missed out the word daily, my bad
>>
>>28752153
Yeah it's very easy to delude yourself on moderate to high dose LSD I remember I thought I was just sleeping in my bed at home dreaming the first time I did it even though I was walking the street

Also thought loops are pretty fucking nervewracking so if you experience those don't go apeshit just be aware
>>
>>28752212
from england, me, my mother and grandfather are all prescribed these boxes and i usually get given my grandfather's box
>>
Can LSD be compared to a very, very vivid and 'cinematic' dream or am I off?
>>
>>28752261
Also, a friend of mine once called DXM "super alcohol" and LSD "super weed."

Is that accurate at all? I've smoked weed many times before and taken DXM a handful of times. Never LSD though, although I'd love to try it someday.
>>
>>28752261
Yes LSD does feel very dreamlike and like you're in a movie
>>
>>28752261
Yes LSD does feel very dreamlike and like you're in a movie
>>28752304
Shrooms are more or less super weed but dxm being super alcohol is sort of truthful as it gives you a dissociative body buzz but I'd say calling dxm dirty ketamine is much more accurate
>>
>>28752304
Not even close for the LSD
>>
>>28751959
"Addicted" sung by AI Eir is something I always listen to high because it sounds fucking retardedly intense. There are a bunch of other "pandora's boxes" of songs that suck you into their universe but Addicted comes immediately to mind.

Any kpop song sounds colorful and like creamy, delicious sex especially when they have good female vocals for me when I'm stoned out of my brain. SNSD and f(x) will literally give you color-themed orgasms.
>>
>>28752261
I found in my personal experience mushrooms is more vivid and cinematic. I've only done it once but I literally pissed myself and it felt like a dream.
>>
File: drug.png (84 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
drug.png
84 KB, 500x628
>Terrible, full body hangovers with alcohol
>Cocaine is over hyped. It's fun but expensive, short lived and the comedown contrast between being high and sober just isn't fun
>Weed just makes me feel shitty and anxious and self concious.
>On an MDMA comedown right now and I feel like shit.

People with shitty mindsets like me shouldn't do drugs.
>>
>>28752217
Thanks dude

Literally any insight is a big help at this point since apparently nobody bothered to document anything whatsoever on the relation between drugs and the autistic brain structure
>>
>>28752304
Never done DXM, but LSD being super weed... Bullshit. I had a lot of experience with LSD, LSD mixed with MDMA, weed, hash, alcohol, all at the same time with 750+ mics worth, honest advice... You are not prepared. Was it worth it? Hell yeah! Would I do it again? Hell no!
>>
>>28752257
How do you get them?
Also where you from?
>>
>>28752552
north east midlands of england and i get them from the doctor and my grandfather. i've had problems with migraines and headaches since i was a kid.
>>
>>28752175
thats 3000mg of Paracetamol daily for 2 years?
your poor liver
>>
>>28752571
North west here
So should I just go in and fake it and they'll give me a prescription?
>>
>>28752591
i've shown 0 signs of liver issues, even the smallest of warning signs
>>
K R A T O M
R. O
A. T
T. A
O. R
M O T A R K
>>
>>28752604
you've gotta be real careful, my doctor is a snooty indian guy so he's been suspecting me but seems to have forgotten about it.

depending on how you think your doctor will react say something along the lines of "i've been having a lot of aches/backpain/headaches/migraines and nothing works but someone gave me zapain once and it was the only thing to help"

they might start you out on something different and ask you to make another appointment in a fortnight or so, if they do ask for it again - try not to beg tho cos doctors have that weird ability to see right through the sneakiest of people, trust me
>>
>>28747838
When did you realise you were the Edge-King, Lord High Ruler of all Edges?

Seriously though, what is the point in taking drugs you druggie cunt?
>>
>>28752689
Kratom and Motark both sound like Pokemon
>>
>>28747838
I've done everything on the pic related.
Except Codeine and Heroin, opiates is where I drew the line, also DXM and salvia because I live in Europe.

Bottom line from my years of abuse is; it's fun to gain new perspectives, but don't get sucked into it like I did, because you'll be living in a world other people can't relate to. Don't get me wrong, it's a very fascinating world, where you can escape to at any time, if you have the means. But applying what you truly learned from you time on the other side to the cold harsh reality makes it worth it. Otherwise you are just floating in a different world until your end comes, which is also fine.
>>
>>28752484
>Coke and mdma
Two of the worst drugs physically and blow straight up blows

I'd say try some potent psychedelics anon u won't regret it
>>
>>28752093

imo its chemically impossible to feel bad on MDMA, if anything its anxiolytic (anxiety reducing)
>>
>>28747838
done dxm twice, 300mg first time was somewhat pleasant but vomited. 2nd time was 600mg, vomited again, a lot of visual distortions, couldn't focus vision on anything, walking was oddly fun. Got a lot of double vision and everything was spinning, was fun, but i remember telling myself and my friend not to let me do dxm again. been about 5 months and i want to try it again..
>>
anyone know how long if i will form a dependence or have withdrawals from taking 5-10mg of hydrocodone a day for a month or two?
>>
>>28752712
What else are you going to do in your free time?

Read? Watch movies?

When I don't have drugs i just eat, shitpost and sleep. We're not being edgy. Its just what we like to do.
>>
>>28752733
how is ketamine?
>>
>>28751959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHzVk971J0

Im this guy>>28751315

Dont even care if you bully, that chorus in that moment blaring on the stereo was amazing
>>
>>28752733
>Bottom line from my years of abuse is; it's fun to gain new perspectives, but don't get sucked into it like I did, because you'll be living in a world other people can't relate to.
I've been trying to adequately describe it for some time and you summed it up perfectly
99% of people won't have the experience and outlook you've gained from years of hardcore drug use. The farthest most people have ever gone is smoking weed and getting drunk.
>>
>>28752175
I did Uhhh...

For three months I did probably 6 30 mg pills too, spread out every few hours.

Withdrawals just get like having the flu for two weeks. Codeine is weak af mang
>>
>>28752879
Reading, movies and what not, even though they maybe distractions for a few hours, don't cloud reality. Losing that control on reality is decadent and pointless.
>>
>>28752733
>draws the line at opiates

Weird I'm the opposite I draw the line at stims tbqh
>>
>>28751964

DXM/DPH 1:1 is the robot's drug. Most of us were put on ritalin/adderall as a kid so there is your motivation and focus. Xanax and klonopin are good but I wasn't on them for long unfrotunately, good for anxiety, but of course adderall kills all anxiety too, for me at least. The psych told me I'm wrong and it makes anxiety worse. I'm guessing he's never taken it or read anything about how it works. 4acodmt is my favorite psych. Take with red currant juice if you really want to trip your balls off. 2CB or nbome is good for a more party environment when you don't want to actually trip.

Despite having tried tons of shit I still come back to DXM/DPH as my favorite. MXE is better but noone has it anymore and ketamine doens't last long enough. Try dipping your feet in with 200mg each. 150mg is minimum, and my inner Goldilocks likes 300mg each. DPH has shitty sides though, after a point it will make more sense to increase the DXM while keeping the DPH the same. Find your maximum dose and keep it there. DXM is good enough on it's own though. Try for 300mg alone if the crystal spider memes have you spooped. I like watching Fantasia in a dark room with piss bottle and water bottle close at hand. Preferably in different colors so there is no ocnfusing the two. Walking, talking, and seeing clearly is very difficult while on. It's the most comfy feeling ever. It feels like dying but in a happy way.
>>
>>28752879
And you are edgy. Don't deny it. Everyone I've ever known to be a regular drug user is a massive edge lord, who only does it because it makes them feel like they're going against the grain or to impress people (you're probably the former).
>>
>>28751870
Withdrawal from Xanax is not lethal. Only withdrawing from alcohol has the possibility to kill you
>>
>>28753011
three months is weak af
>>
>>28753141
It is though (oregano)
>>
>>28752630

Do you get LFTs done or are you just waiting to see if you get jaundice or a ruptured varice?
You can't say 0 signs of liver issues unless you get bloodwork done regularly.
>>
>>28753258
i mean warning signs, not comprehensive medical testing

it's a secret that i'm dependant on them
>>
>>28753141

I work in the psych ward. ETOH and BZO patients are pretty much the same in my eyes. If you don't taper them off they seize and die. You're think of marijuana. That won't kill you if you cold turkey it. Xanax most certainly will though.
>>
>>28752884
First time I did it was after snorting 1g MDMA and rolling for about 10 hours, I had 0.5 g of ketamine and I snorted half of it it one line.

Big mistake... kinda?!

I ended up tripping balls, literal balls, I saw patterns everywhere, they were moving and twisting around so much I thought I was being torn apart and the reality was gone... along with myself. I couldn't feel my body, I didn't even know I existed. All I knew was fuck, it's over man. When I come to my senses I thought I got transported to a parallel universe and described the experience to the other people in my room. Then I realized there is no other people in my room and I was talking to a chair and other furniture in my room...

So afterwards I did the rest and repeated the whole process
>>
>>28753287

I wouldn't exactly call a liver panel comprehensive, it's a good absolute minimum though. You can get bloodwork done without your PCP finding out, private labs do this shit for roiders who also like harsh drugs and want to keep it on the downlow. The liver is resilient to a degree. I don't know how much money you have but you could consider liver support like milk thistle or even TUDCA. I mean 3g is still under the 4g limit, but keeping it up daily for so long is cause for concern.
>>
>>28752768
Even the psychoactive effects of smoking too much weed totally fuck me up. I start thinking about how pathetic my life is, how I'm never gonna change and i feel shit.
A "proper" psychedelic sounds like the worst thing for me. I just need to stop taking drugs desu
i know i wont
>>
>>28753181
never claimed it wasnt, but codeine really is weak as fuck.
>>
File: kadaj.jpg (23 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
kadaj.jpg
23 KB, 608x336
>>28753085
I would not recommend DXM+DPH to robots who haven't tripped before.

First of all, DXM affects everyone differently. Some people hate it.

Second of all, DPH affects everyone differently. A LOT of people hate it.

Yeah, dex curtails many of DPH's negative sides, but it still has the potential to be a very dark, dysphoric experience.

I remember startlingly clear visual hallucinations of faces (no bugs, surprisingly, even in a dark room), and having a fucking movie play when I closed my eyes. The closed-eyed visuals were so life-like that I could barely sleep that night because when I thought I was dreaming I was actually just lieing in bed with my eyes closed.

I remember in particular one visual hallucination of what looked like a high-quality CG rendered close up of a face from something like Final Fantasy Advent Children. The level of detail was just unbelievable-I thought hallucinations were just spots and patterns and vague wiggle-wobblies. Nope. This looked like this nigger was right smack dab in front of me (similar to pic related but the character had dark red hair blowing in a soft wind, a cloak type thing on that covered up his neck like Auron's clothing, and piercing eyes). It's like my brain fucked up and placed the character in front of me, when in reality a darkness should have been in front of me.

I definitely plan on trying the combination again because of how wicked it is, but Jesus H. Christ man I can seriously see someone freaking the fuck out on it. But then again I've never tried LSD or anything like that so this was my hardest trip to date and that's likely coloring it in such an intense light.
>>
>>28753449
Damn sounds crazy.
Ketamine is something I've been dying to try
>>
File: Name that chem.png (3 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Name that chem.png
3 KB, 400x400
Which drug does this represent?
>>
>>28754738

Is it oatmeal?
>>
>>28755121
You're very clever, but no. Psychoactive.
>>
>>28754738
GHB
>>
>>28754738
mesc
>>
I'm ecstasy right now.

It's the ultimate robot drug, in my opinion. So fucking chill, listening to ambient music, feeling only good feels.
>>
>>28755265
wasn't mescaline the one with jittery outsides and symbols floating in it
>>
>>28747838
Best trip and on what drug? Any good story
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.