[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is an elaborate joke right? I refuse to believe that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Disgusted-gif.gif (1 MB, 343x255) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted-gif.gif
1 MB, 343x255
This board is an elaborate joke right? I refuse to believe that such losers exist in real life. It's just too scary.
>>
>>28747538
Yes, we're all just roleplaying constantly for shits and giggles.
>>
Lmao I have no idea
>>
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

It's like that except you are an actual idiot who thinks everyone is pretending.
>>
>>28747538
jesus christ do you know nothing about the actual world? Are 22 year old kissless virgins really so disturbing to you that it questions your reality? Fuck, at this second probably, someone is being waterboarded by the CIA, a few young indian boys gangrape a girl in public with shit drooping out their asses and somewhere in middle America there's a cult worshipping a naked eighty year old woman so she can ascend the universe, spitting on her body while burning a mix of bird shit and cum hoping to contact the great one. THIS IS REAL LIFE, THIS IS ALL PROBABLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW NORMIE
>>
>>28747538
they exist
they are sniffing your gf's panties right now
>>
>>28747538
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BLOX god damn it cmon
>>
>>28747538
meet me irl you'll see :)
>>
some of it is real and some isn't you retard, its not complex to understand
>>
I'd say most of it is exaggeration and woe-is-me wish fulfillment rather than actual fact. People always tell people they're worse than they actually are, it's just human nature.
>>
>>28749254
this desu

>>28747538
yfw you realize that your whole society was built upon coal miners and soldiers etc who gave their lives to the company and who may have never seen a vagina
>>
>>28747538
Ohhh, in a world where 800 million kids are starving to death, people die horribly, murder, rape, get themselves stuck in cave tunnels to die slowly, how can such a horrible thing as 20 year old virgins exist???

I'm amazed!
>>
>>28747538
Fuck off normie, this is our board. "Oh no losers exist. That's horrible guys it's scary there's actually people without friends so scary guys!"
>>
File: 1463641165663.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463641165663.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>robots will reply to this thread
>again
>mfw robots reply to this every day
>>
File: 1451160309727.jpg (349 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1451160309727.jpg
349 KB, 1500x1500
>>28747538
I bet your life must be perfect.
>>
Back to le Reddit, normie.

mootblox
>>
>>28747538
we do exist,OP you better believe it i can confirm as i am one

>>28748502
GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.
normies have NO reason to be here
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (143 KB, 543x522) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
143 KB, 543x522
>>28747538
people are being raped to death in africa RIGHT NOW, but you refuse to believe that 20 year old virgins exist? how fucking retarded are you?
>>
Beta Uprising is the most ironic funniest thing this site has come up with in some time
>>
>>28747538
It's ok, man. It's only scary the first time. You'll eventually start finding it funny and come back for more laughs.

Enjoy your visit.
>>
It might be a joke. I filter about half the threads on the main page so I see mostly unique posts like this one. This page is infected with "general-itis" and people start believing the shitposting at first glance.

No doubt there's really weird guys here. Especially the rose and elliot rodger people.
>>
>>28751798
There are definitely some Elliot Rodger type psychotics here who are serious.
>>
>>28749254
>eight year old
>woman
>>
>>28753308
Howtoread.png
>>
>>28749254
To be fair, normies generally speaking cannot fathom what it's like to be a KV as an adult. To them sex is something everyone does. Telling them that you've never had sex is the equivalent of telling them that you've never eaten or slept.
>>
>>28747538
>how can someone not act on a social stimulus due to being ostracized
Come on man, go home, and sit on your couch for a day,dont leave,dont interact with your friends, THAT is how robots can exist( its how they DO exist) they stay at home every day because of the fear, its actually really simple.
>>
>>28753435
Why not try seeking help then? Is it that scary to go outside?
>>
>>28753484
To most of them, seeking help is an absolute NO, you have to think like them, picture it, they are all alone for a reason, why would they go to a stranger for help? They most likely dont have any friends either, so why would they ever seek the presence of another unless absolutely required.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.