[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please read. Thanks >I'm 22 >my brother is 24 >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1439408709455.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439408709455.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
Please read. Thanks

>I'm 22
>my brother is 24
>we don't have any parents or family except eachother
>we also live togerther in a house our grandma left us
This happend on friday but I'll start with all the backstory
>2012 I met this girl in uni
>she's about 5'6, slim, bonde hair, small boobs and green eyes
>we became friends nothing more
>we wouldn't hang out outside of uni
>one day at the end of the semester we go out and have a drink
>this was the first time we did this sort of thing
>it became a regular thing afterwards
>I knew that I liked her
>I also knew that if I tell her that she will shut me down
>why? well I'm: ugly, manlet, I have no friends...
>so I stayed quiet
>fast forward to last year in october
>after our drink she asks me if I think she's pretty
>I say sure without sounding to eager
>then why didn't you ask me out yet? she asked me
>I really didn't know what to tell her so I went with the whole "I didn't think you liked me that way" spil
>we talked some more and set up our date for the weekend
>I was really excited and ofcourse I told my brother who I consider my best friend
>he told me what to do and what not to do
>I couldn't wait, this was my opportunity to lose my KHV status.
>the date came and went and we became a couple
>on the fourth date we kissed
>I knew I did something wrong beause she asked me if it's been that long that I forgot how to kiss girls
>I just smiled and tried to do better.
>the next thing was of course sex
>I was really excited but also woried
>I read this board too much and it got in my head somehow
>you see I have a 5.3 inch dick
>she told me she was only with one other guy before, so that eased my mind a little bit
>fast forward to April
>we still didn't have sex, because she went into the hospital in march for some odd surgery on her knee
>she asked me if she could stay at my place while she recovered because she didn't want to go home to her city because it was to far and her current home has no elevator.

cont.
>>
>I said ok
>my brother wasn't that thriled when I told him but said it was fine as long as she does her share of the house work
>so she moved in with us in April
>she moved her stuff in one of the two spare rooms that we were using as a closet
>my brother was cold to her when I was in the room with both of them
>fast forward to this month
>she recovered well and was walking again
>she started going to uni again but something changed in her
>we still didn't have sex because I was waiting for her to recover
>I noticed that she was missing from some classes that we shared
>at first I thought she was tired and went home but when this happend the second and the third time I started snooping
>last week I went to uni as usual
>she came with me
>we shared one class this day
>it was the last class before the end of the day
>when I came into the room she wasnt there
>I decided to text her
>where are you?
>she wrote that she met a friend that she hadn't seen in a long time and went to have a drink with her at the bar neer the uni
>I decided to skip this class and went to surprise her
>she wasn't there
>so since I already missed my class I went home
>I came home and I just knew what was happening
>I heard sounds coming from my brothers room
>sex
>even though I didn't see her I knew she was in there with him
>I decided to confirm this by calling her
>of course it rang in his room
>I just went out of the house
>she answerd and I said I was going to be late
>she said ok
>I lied for the past two days that I had things I had to do for uni
>I just can't see them
Why don't you just leave you ask.
>Well I have no money, I have no other place to go. My options are to stay in the house with them or become homeless. I know I had to brake up with her, I know my brother is a shit person. But at the momment I have no idea on what to do.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: 1439390641682.jpg (301 KB, 656x788) Image search: [Google]
1439390641682.jpg
301 KB, 656x788
bump

original kommentare ist not
>>
>>28747793
I would try catch them again and film it, absolutely ruin their lives while you"re at it and send it to everyone they know, as well as post it on the internet. You'd probably get her to frantically apologize and your brother would try to fight you but thats what i'd do. I'd do that and then An hero after seeing the aftermath
>>
>>28747332
Confront ur """brother""" about it.
>>
>>28748006
I have just a few exams left and I'm done with uni. So no sudoko for me. That filming idea I just can't do. I can't see them going at it.
>>28748096
and say what? Hey bro I heard you doing my gf what's that about?
>>
>getting cucked this hard because you're a beta faggot that can't kiss or stick his penis in a hole

wew lad your life is shit
>>
>>28748190
and don't I know it. Life is shit right now
>>
>>28748221
like, you're not even rusing? the greentext is real?

fuck mate I was hoping that you were trolling, if real it's actually really sad.

now you know for next time to be more assertive
>>
>>28747332
It's saddening that I could tell the outcome of your story from the beginning.

If your story is true then you have a few options.

With the assumption that the property is inherited 50-50 you can rent out half of the rooms and use the revenue to finance private accommodation for yourself.

If your brother is hostile to this idea then you will likely be forced to settle in court. However due to your brother's failure to cooperate you now have the advantage.

To get revenge you could try to get a judge to force a sale of the property. (Consult a lawyer about all of this of course) Generally if their is a dispute between siblings this can be the only option. Use the cheating to your advantage by telling the court what the brother did and how it has made it impossible for you to live there, and how because of the incident he is now antagonistic to you and to your tenants. The judge will then be forced to sell the property.

Good luck regardless.
>>
>>28748314
yea it's real. The shit thing is I have less than a month left in uni. For the past two days I was looking at the job market and at houses but everything is out of my range. I think after I finish uni I will take a job as a bartender and get a shity apartment on the other side of the country.
>>
>>28748189
Kick him in the teeth and start screaming that you onow what he did

No but srsly just be angry and say shit like i hate you how could you betray me like this etc. Try to guilt trip him
>>
>>28748221
I think you should take her to a public place and break up with her then tell her to leave. Pretend you know nothing about the cheating until you're self dependant then cut all ties with brother. If you want revenge get a hidden cam and film it and hold on to it. Once you move out send it to all her friends.
>>
>>28748422
>With the assumption that the property is inherited 50-50
The house was intended to go to my mom, but we lost her early in our lives so it went to my brother. He owns the house now. I don't pay rent but I do cook and clean to repay him. It's been like this for the past 7 years. After my grandma died.
>>
>>28748221
I just got cucked after 2 years of commitment today.
Roastie get toastie, anon.
Get a new girl by claiming that you still have a gf
>>
>>28748510
DOESN'T EVEN HAVE 50%
GL
>>
>>28748510
Fuck that then. Grow a pair and film them and extort them using the video. Its hard on you i can imagine, but revenge of that caliber feels better than sex
>>
>>28748466
and what if he kicks me out? Where do I go? I don't wanna go to those homeless places.
>>28748474
She's already leaving at the end of this month. She says she's going home for a week and after that she will stay at her aunts. I know I have to break up with her, but I don't know how. I like your idea of taking her to a public place. I think I'm gonna do that.
>>28748596
I have a flip phone with a shity camera on it. That's how poor I am. Even if I film them it would look like two pixels doing it
>>
>>28748510
You're lying or lied to. You're mom left you no inheritance?

If you have a stake in the property not only can you force it to sell but you can also settle with a favourable percentage of the sale value because of the cheating.
>>
>>28748510
Also dont think about that piece of shit as a brother. Hes nothing more than a free apartmenr; treat him as you'd treat anyone else who did that to you, plus a bunch more.
>>
>>28747332
Aw m8...
Awe fuck. I don't even know what to tell you. At the very least I would confront your brother and that whore. Just straight up approach them and tell him you know what they are doing and they are assholes for it.

Finish school, move out, sever ties. Use the house only for sleeping and eating. Stay mostly civil unless you have a friend you can move in with/a job lined up to get an apartment. Even then, getting mad and swinging is just going to end up with you on the street.
>>
>>28748660
Borrow a video camera from somewhere. No matter what you do dont be all like "ooohhhh im the bigger person, ill act mature". Dont do that pussy shit. Your two best friends betrayed you and they deserve do be punished. If you kill them while """"accidentally"""" catching them, it'll be counted as manslaughter and you should be fine. House goes to you, and all is dandy. Just make sure to seem really regretful afterwards
>>
>>28748667
When she died everything went to our guardians (grandma), my grandma made her will and in it she left the house to my brother. I got shit in it. My family had/has the mind of a farmer where the first born get's everything and all other children have to take care of themselfs
>>28748697
I haven't spoken to him today, yesterday we only ate together.
>>28748752
I have a plan in the works, but I have to wait to get it started. I have to finish school. That's my first goal and only goal right now.
>>
>>28748510
you really fucked up be being so beta man. you waited and you waited until your own brother cucked you.

i feel really bad for your life situation i would never want to see anyone involved ever again
>>
>>28748811
I can't say killing them hasn't crossed my mind but I would never do that. I'll finish uni and go about my life from there. I will sever ties though
>>28748850
It's not like I didn't try it with her. She always said she wasn't ready. And then her surgery came.
>>
>>28748901
By killing them you'd get an empty free house with rooms you could rent out and just live the life of a NEET landlord
>>
>>28748901
well then confront the cheating whore and punch your brother in the face. if your brother tries to attack you grab a weapon to defend and scream you fucking deserved it
>>
>>28747332
Honestly at this point i wouldnt feel bad about severing ties with both if i were you
>>
Stop being a pussy and cut her clit off. It's the only fair way you'll get justice.
>>
>>28748901
There isn't much to do. If you think your shelter and resources are at risk, play it cool. Finish uni, find a job, don't look for your job, just get anything and get out and leave them. Unless by then either has come forward admitting what they did, there's little hope after cheating, she broke the trust and it'll always be a part of your relationship that she cheated.

As for your brother, fuck him. He's a cunt.
>>
>>28748901
What State do you live in?

Thanks.
>>
>>28748932
I would also spend the next 30 years in prison
>>28748937
as much as he has hurt me I wont attack him and risk my future because of him
>>28748947
I'll do that when I find a job, finish uni and get a place to stay
>>28748964
that what I'm gonna do. I alrady said I think I'm gonna take a job as a bartender on the other side of the country
>>28748990
Europe-Slovenia
>>
>>28747332
You got keked? Mein sides!!!!

Also, fuck her first before you catch her again and break it off.
>>
If I were you I'd suck it up and not bring it up until I had my finances in order. Then, I'd confront him about his betrayal. If he refused to admit wrong, I'd go my separate way.
>>
Why are you so stupid, being a manlet, to bring your girl to someone else's place?

I am really shy and I have lost a couple of girls bringing them to parties where they found chad.

The friend zone is for you to know her friends, not for her to get a home and a dick.

Have a bit of respect for yourself!
>>
>>28749049
Oh ur european nvm bout the killing thing then, just kill yourself and let them know you did it because they cheated. The ultimate revenge would be them living with that guilt all their lives
>>
>my brother was cold to her.

At that moment I knew.

nothing gets bithes thirsty like coldness.
>>
Thanks to everybody that responded. I'm going home now. If I'm awake and this thread is still up I will continue to respond later.

Bye
>>
>>28747354
how the fuck does this even happen? fucking animals

I can't imagine the motivation someone would have to have to do something this fucking horrible

you should seriously kill your brother man
>>
File: 1463805291722.jpg (25 KB, 460x416) Image search: [Google]
1463805291722.jpg
25 KB, 460x416
>>28749316
be sure to confront ur brother, dont keep the pain inside.

Lose it all, go apeshit on him.

U deserve to blow some steam.
>>
>>28747332
>>28747354
>>28747793
AWALT

I'd've been surprised if it didn't turn out the way it did
>>
>>28749204

Now she is in a position she can play with both of you whilst living in your own place.
>>
>>28749049
Hungarian here, hi neighbor! If you still have migrants going through just tell them about the roastie, I'm sure they'll take care of her...
>>
Kill yourself my man, it's the best option.
>>
>>28747332
When you got to the part where she moves in with you and your brother I just KNEW what was gonna happen next. Ain't that a classic?

Onto your predicament, in your shoes I would distance myself from both. There's nothing you can do about it. Your brother was a douche to you because he knew you two were together, and she's being the typical bitch hiding it from you. Fuck it dude. Let them fuck each other and then fuck each other over like they did to you. Or maybe they'll be a happy couple forever? Who am I kidding. Anyway move on.
>>
>>28749559

I agree. There is little you can do. Finish your studies and look for a place JUST for you.
>>
Hey OP, at the risk of being shouted out as a cuckold, I'd like you to consider the following

Would you really let some girl ruin you and your bro's relationship? I mean sure, he was a dick to you and boned the girl you were into, and hid it from you. That's a shit thing to do, but you guys aren't married, if I read correctly you haven't even had sex together yet. It was a dick move, but in my opinion, it's forgivable. Maybe he was just as lonely as you, and fell for the girl that's cleaning the house. I've been there. The true menace here is the girl. She may or may not have planned this from the beginning, but she doesn't have enough decency to end whatever it is you two had going on, before getting started on the brother.

Here's what I suggest you do
>talk to your brother alone
>confront him about it
>tell him you know, you're pissed, but you're brothers so you aren't going to kill him in his sleep or anything
>bring up the girl
>tell him about the feelings you had, and how you feel like you cannot trust her
>make it clear to him that you do not want to continue living with someone who would come between family like that just for sex
>now with that in mind, ask him how he feels about her
>if she's just a fucktoy to him, then agree to kick her out asap, he can continue to bang her in his own time
>if he's head over heels full crush on her, then till you don't mind the two of them dating, but she needs to move out
>if he makes up excuses or says that she's staying, then proceed with your plan of moving out

If your brother sides with the girl, then you are better off without him because he wasn't really family after all.

If you call in the next 30 minutes, I got a dea for you: Finish your degree, come to America, I'll buy your plane ticket and you can crash with me for 6 months rent free, then you can go do whatever.

Good luck.
>>
>normalfag getting what he deserved
All is well.
>>
Shoot em both. Simple.
>>
>>28747332

I do not get it man, it does not sound like both of you are together at this point anyway. Of course it was shitty of them, but what did you expect? Get done with school, get out of this house, live your life.
You really should not get hung up on this shit, aping out wont solve anything. You should not even comfront anyone imo. if they do not see what they did wrong at this point, they are not worth your time. Of course it is just my opinion, but I think that breathing tends to get easier when you do not give a hoot about such things. At this point it is your decision whether you are hurt by this or not.
>>
>>28750334
I'd go with the opinion of this guy.

also not sure whether he is serious or not about the offer
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.