[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, this guy enters your room and slaps your ass? what do yo do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (206 KB, 450x619) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
206 KB, 450x619
Fembots, this guy enters your room and slaps your ass? what do yo do?
>>
>negative canthal tilt

This man is genetic garbage.

1/10
>>
I only fuck black men, this creepy white boy looks like he's gonna shoot up a school or enslave someone.
>>
>>28747138

Don't tell me if this guy wasn't famous that women passing him on the street wouldn't think he's a rapist or a serial killer and by seriously creeped out by him.
>>
>>28747173
>>28747194
>>28747198

nojaw butthurts
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 334x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 334x349
>>28747194
nigger females please keep your tumblr tier shit away from my board

>>28747138
I don't know, call the police probably
>>
>>28747138
>sacrifice the Island demanded
>literally getting cucked by a filthy sand-nigger

This dude was beta as fuck 2bh
>>
File: 15867-michael-fassbender.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
15867-michael-fassbender.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
>>28747138
I'm guy, but if he were younger I probably would've let him do whatever he wants with me, but he did not age well. Looks kind of creepy now desu.

Michael fassbender on the otherhand, holy shit, I'd do anything just to be this guy's twink bitch.
>>
>>28747232

I look quite a bit like him. Women in public are creeped out by me beyond belief.

If I'm getting off the train at night for example. Say I'm the only person or one of the only people at the doors in the carriage. If a woman gets up from her seat to get off as well, she'll walk to the opposite side of the carriage to use the other door as soon as she notices me. Once it was the other way around (lady was already standing at the doors, I got up after her and was standing behind her waiting to get off). She saw me in the reflection of the glass on the doors. When they opened she walked up the platform very fast.

I've had women run across busy streets to get away from me or just run down the footpath in the opposite direction. Although I'm pretty sure the lady who ran across the busy highway didn't even get a good look at me because I was walking behind her. She walked very very fast before she even saw me. I'm not even sure if she actually even looked behind her now that I think of it. Just my mere presence terrifies women.

Must be a robot thing
>>
>>28747138
i'd drop my panties
>>
>>28747138
yesuru would let eat assholee
>>
>>28747946
if you're getting reactions like that, you dont look like him you fucking autist
>>
>>28749694

so creepy men can't be handsome? haven't you seen in this very thread multiple people calling him creepy?

You severely overestimate how much women care about looks.
>>
>tfw girl i had a crush on liked this guy a lot and always talked about him
>>
>>28750094
I think you're paranoid and overly conscious
>>
>>28750094
What a fucking retard you are.

Either way the answer is no, you look good and are just standing normally in the bus you can't be creepy.
>>
File: ian-somerhalder-1.jpg (108 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ian-somerhalder-1.jpg
108 KB, 480x640
>>28750128
This is the same for me except the girl has a crush on me. The guy is handsome as fuck
>>
File: 4903355-5238996197-20594.jpg (16 KB, 320x298) Image search: [Google]
4903355-5238996197-20594.jpg
16 KB, 320x298
>>28750596

so this guy isn't creepy? you can't tell me that if there was a guy looking like this walking around in public or standing on the bus that women wouldn't be scared of him. They would definitely think he's a rapist or a murderer
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.