[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
want someone to talk to? need a way to vent? want to brag about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (201 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 500x352
want someone to talk to? need a way to vent? want to brag about recent accomplishments? need to complain about your week? would you like some advice? I'm here for you! (you)'s for all. let me try to help somehow someway
>>
I want to do something big
I'm going to transfer all my pain and anger onto the world
>>
>>28747184
do you plan on hurting other people?
>>
>>28747257
I don't know what I'm going to do yet
but yes it would be pointless if it didn't involve people feeling as powerless and helpless as I am now
>>
>>28747103
I've been trying to lose weight and build a nicer body. But I gained weight, I've been told it's muscles because I've been lifting. I don't know if it's the case, it's kind of depressing, I thought I was doing good so far. I had pizza tonight, and I'm wondering if I should throw up or not.
>>
I just want someone to talk to. Preferably female, not looking for a relationship, I just tend to connect better with them.
>>
>>28747490
If you've been lifting but you still gained weight I'm sure it's muscle and you should feel proud of yourself. Regardless of if you're seeing a change in your body or not you've been working out and that deserves celebration. One day of eating pizza won't do you in, don't purge you've got this
>>
>>28747518
would you like to post your skype or a throwaway email?
>>
>>28747608

Sure [email protected]
>>
File: 1445572741977.png (221 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
1445572741977.png
221 KB, 500x437
>>28747103
I don't want to complain nor vent, I want a piece of advice from a total stranger.
Let's say there is a robot who managed to get his shit together and secure some income as well as his own well-being.
His interests are stayed the same; shitposting, chinese cartoons/games and some other stuff. The problem is that the latter community doesn't welcome him anymore as they treat him as an outsider now. And,of course, he will never bond with his colleagues - a robot is a robot, despite the mimic skills. What should he do?
>>
>>28747400
I don't really understand this, there are always going to be people that have more power and feel better than you do. it seems like a waste to spend time trying to bring other people down
>>28747657
Being a """robot""" is about social setbacks right? it seems like the people that complain that you can't be a "robot" and have a job are just angry. having a job as someone who can't figure out how to socialize is much harder than being a NEET, congrats on getting yourself together despite the setbacks. I would recommend faking it at work and in social situations until you feel more comfortable or maybe trying to make friends on threads or by using something like omegle maybe?
>>
>>28747789
People do what they want and what they can plain and simple
They don't care about how it affects you if it does they just do whatever it is they want and revel in their power or just remain oblivious to it

So, if harming people is what I want I'll do it too without regard for how it affects others, just how it benefits me
>>
>>28747920
hey that's okay! I was just curious how hurting others benefited you, I was just trying to understand
>>
>>28748093
it may make me feel better
>>
File: 1456433268479.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1456433268479.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
>>28747789
Thanks for your reply, it is helpful. I wouldn't even say I don't know how to socialize, I learned all the normal life memes, so people consider me quite normal as well. It's just that socializing is a huge chore for me instead of fun; I feel more tired after a night out than I do after a week of work. Maybe it's partly because of the fact I have zero sexual drive and low alcohol tolerancy.
On the contrary, I really enjoy, for example, anime discussion over a cup of tea with something tasty. But it is close to impossible now, try to understand: I also feel that I don't really belong to the community anymore. For example, I take care of myself right now and I started to notice the, let's be honest, poor hygiene of some people. But, most of all, It's hard to deal with their anger; they do whine, they do blame others for whatever miserable situations they have; and they do not understand it's only them to blame. Needless to say that now I can allow, say, a trip to Japan but I can't even start that discussion.
Obvious solution, at the first glance, would be to find new people with the same interests but more wealth; sadly, the correlation between income level and weebness seems to be quite negative.
I keep on trying but so far not luck. I think that by r9k standards I am a "normie" now but it's quite laughable.
>>
I cheated on my boyfriend of 15 years.
>>
>>28748342

Why would you do that? Does he know?
>>
>>28747400
You better write a manifesto like Elliot Rodgers, then. Don't let us down.
>>
>>28748363
Because I didn't want to be with him anymore and I wanted the other guy in my life.
>>
>>28747103

currently cheating on my bf of 7 months :/
>>
>>28748442
why did you choose to cheat instead of breaking things off with your bf first? are you with the new boy now?
>>
>>28748468

Whyyyyyyy? God damn it just leave the poor bastard instead of destroying him like that.
>>
>>28748477
Because it hurt too much to face him and be honest. I still care about him and I hate to admit it but his pain is my pain.
>>
>>28748533

You're a selfish cunt.
>>
>>28748501
i care about him too much to tell him >__<
>>
>>28748561
Damn right I am.
>>
>>28748568

If you really cared about him you wouldn't have cheated in the first place. Keep lying to yourself like >>28748533
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 875x557
>>28747103
I'm going to do coke for the first time at a concert in two weeks
>>
>>28748384
I'm no good at writing, I have no clue how average people are able to write fucking hundreds of pages of text or novel, or even how elliot rodger managed to write like 150 pages of his manifesto

Granted all these things written by people with no actual formal writing skills or anything must be really bad but still. That's a lot of pages
>>
>>28748568
>>28748533
>women
not even once folks. this is what happens
>>
>>28748477
Because after 15 years the thought of kicking someone out of your life forever is really scary.
>>
>>28748609
Who cares if you suck at it? Just write one page or two, or post some shitty doodles, or make some youtube videos. Leave something behind. And make sure to shout memes when you do your big thing.
>>
>>28748606
please please be safe friend, what concert are you going to?
>>28748618
I don't understand, but I can try to respect that. If you wanted to cheat you must have wanted something new though, why did you get sick of him after 15 years?
>>
>>28747103
I keep falling for men I meet online and who don't care about me like that. I want to meet someone irl but I can't bring myself to do that.
>>
>>28748678
I got sick of him much earlier, I just didn't say so because I'm an idiot.
>>
>>28747103

Currently cheating on bf. AMA.
>>
>>28748686

Where online are you finding these men?
>>
>>28748686
where are you meeting the people you're currently falling for? maybe you could try looking somewhere else that doesn't require you to go out? a happy medium?
>>
>>28748561
>>28748568
>>28748613
Not to really defend her or anything but I don't think something he doesn't know about is "destroying" him, let alone affecting him
not to say what she's doing isn't terrible, but I mean still.

Thinking about it logically, as of now this is better than her breaking up with him which would devastate her, him, and just change things for the worse way more than it is by her just cheating and him not finding out.
>>
>>28748748

If they had even a shred of human decency they would be honest with their partners.
>>
>>28748678
I have normies and old friends from school who browse this board
I cannot tell you or they'll find me

18 btw mods, I go to college
>>
>>28747400
Don't go and harm people who haven't harmed you personally. Work out which individual has caused you the most suffering and abuse or someone who bullied you and encapsulates everything you can't stand about the rest of society. Track them down, knock them out and tie them in the boot of your car. Drive out to the middle of nowhere and then fucking spoon their eyeballs out or amputate their limbs. Make them feel as shit about their lives as they've made you feel about yours.
>>
>>28748733
>>28748745
4chan basically. I know it's not the best idea, but heh.

>maybe you could try looking somewhere else that doesn't require you to go out?
I think I don't want LDRs, so even if I looked online, it would have to be a real life boyfriend. And I can't deal with the rejection or possible rejection. And it would require meeting up regularly and what if he gets bored of me or he just uses me for sex? etc All kinds of questions that I keep in the back of my mind.
>>
>>28748976

Where are you located? original comment famalam
>>
>>28748976

please be in NJ ill cut my hand off for you
>>
>>28749028
>>28749014
Europe. So this is original, now.
>>
>>28749211
UK?

afdksjfasfd
>>
>>28749211

Which part of Europe? Also, how far away have the guys you've been with been?
>>
>>28747103
I honestly don't know where to start
>move to a new city
>start studying
>be fucked in the head
>can't go to university anymore
>stay home for months
>end up in mental day hospital
>scared of everyone
>few weeks pass
>finally able to hold conversation with a few people
>talk a lot to a qt gurl
>she is super nice
>always looks out for me
>already spent 11 weeks in the hospital(I am at 7 now)
>probably going to stay there for a few more months
>same with me
>most patients stay 6-8 weeks
>a lot of shit happens
>have a fight with my best(only) friend
>landlord wants to kick me out because I am not studying anymore
>people back home don't understand my issues
>start hurting myself
>90% sure I would kill myself
>didn't
>tell doctors
>they make me promise to not kill myself
>continue therapy
>talk about my trouble with friendships for the first time
>made me realise how much I hate myself
>occupies my mind the entire week
>weekend begins
>weekends always make me more depressed
>plan to meet my best friend
>she got invited to a date
>goes to the date instead of meeting me
>feel alone
>hate myself
>hurt myself again
>take benzos to calm down
>only friend is at the date and I can't talk to her
>write the qt girl from the hospital
>she isn't responding
>wait 3 hours
>write more
>send pictures of my bloody leg
>she responds
>tells me to stop hurting myself
>calls me
>we talk
>I cry like a bitch
>she also cries(I think?)
>tell her that no one cares about me and that I hate myself
>she tells me that she cares about me
>say that I regret talking to her and sending her the picture
>she says it's okay
>makes me promise to not hurt myself anymore
>tell her I am unsure if I can do that
>says again that I have to promise it
>promise her that I won't hurt myself anymore
>tells me to watch a show she likes to occupy my mind and break the cycle of negative thoughts
>say bye
>she also says bye
>after hanging up she writes that she loves me
>watch an episode of that show
>>
>>28749348
>fall asleep
>wake up
>shitpost on 4chan all day
>make this post

How hard did I fuck up?

I don't want a relationship I just want friends
>>
>>28749240
No

>>28749244
Western europe. Basically they are located in northern america. I can't give too much details, I think they might still be active on here.
>>
>>28749470

Fair enough. Have they all been from /r9k/?
>>
>>28749372
Why don't you want to date the girl from the hospital? She's seems like she could be good for you. Does she want to date you? You need to make it clear that you're not interested in dating quickly before one of you gets hurt
>>
>>28749563
I don't like the thought of relationships and I don't think she is interested in one with me(?)
>>
>>28749481
Yup, pretty much. don't make fun of me
>>
>>28749606

Not gonna make fun, I'd like to date a fembot. How'd you meet them?
>>
>>28749602
Oh also I need advice on how to make friends
I might be able to get some if I start going to university again but that won't happen until october
>>
File: heSldDU.jpg (43 KB, 764x747) Image search: [Google]
heSldDU.jpg
43 KB, 764x747
>>28747103

This qt bi girl who I have been interested in for a while recently started talking to me more and snap chatting me more, a mutual friend told her how I felt about her, which she had no Idea about. She has a boyfriend right now, but snap chatted me while she was naked last night... She said she's thought I was super cute since the beginning of the year, Pretty happy, What do I do about the boyfriend? I don't think she's going to cheat on him.
>>
>>28749627
Directly on here, through threads, not even meetup/ideal partner threads. I don't remember exactly which ones though. And omegle, but that was a little while ago.
I'd recommend you try omegle, but the text one.
I hope you meet one but maybe it would be best to meet someone that lives near you? Ldrs are mentally tiring.
>>
>>28749699
weasel your way in there. clearly she's into you. if she tries to cheat on her bf with you don't do it that's just a bunch of problems waiting to happen. if she complains about him to you take notes make her like you more than she likes him. shoot your shot, I'm rooting for you
>>
>>28749627
try dating sites? Those don't usually work out though. Bitches be dense...
>>
>>28749745

I've been through 2 LDRs that failed, I know to avoid them. Despite all the shit this board gets finding a female that browses it would still be ideal for me. Mutual interests and all that.

>>28749773

2normie4me
>>
>like girl
>i know she likes me too, but thinks I don't like her
>senior in high school and going to move to USA for college (i'm currently live in mexico, I'll move next week).
It's a shame because she is my type. I had plenty of chances to make a move but I'm too robotic to actually do anything, and its even more pointless because of the circumstances
>>
>>28747103
hi OP
im listening to music and writing
gotta start searching for a half time job in a while
im pretty happy

hope you are happy too
>>
>>28747103
Nice try NSA.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28749768
Thanks. I'll try that. She isn't really the cheating type, but idk...
>>
>>28749880
what are you listening to? good luck with the job hunt I'm working on finding one too!
>>28749905
you should try to speak with less hate in your heart
>>
File: 1462684469482.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462684469482.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
I'm failing most of my classes, I have literally not turned in anything in my math class the entire trimester, and I have to edit a film for my film class soon. What should I do? I don't want to take summer school again... it ends on the ninth.
>>
>>28749991
You should mind your own business buddy.
>>
>>28750023
Should I be stressing over something like this? It's just high school.
>>
>have an acceptable life
>shut myself in my room for some reason
>ignore uni
>ignore people
>ignore work
>ignore health
>ignore everything
>fucked up all aspects of my life
>it's getting worse each day
>feel absolutely nothing 99% of the time and crushing panic 1% of the time
>the 1% is not enough to get me to try and salvage things that might still be salvageable

i wonder what's wrong with me
>>
>>28750214
So I would try to give you an outsiders perspective or some advice or something like I did with everyone else but I think that you and I are in the exact same boat I wish that I could give you some advice or something but I'm not sure how to deal with this myself. If it's any consolation, meds don't really help
>>
>>28747103
I'm 24 and I still dont have a drivers license.

I feel like a fucking failure
>>
>>28751082
do you need one? if you live somewhere that has lots of public transport I don't think anyone will think any less of you, even if you live somewhere where everyone drives not having a license doesn't make you a failure. Not having a license is better than having yours taken away for being a degenerate. There are classes and resources to help you learn though, it's not hard at all and if you have someone to learn with and go through the process of getting your license with (which is the hardest part imo) you'll be golden
>>
>>28750099
If you're still in highschool you have some options, edit your film if that grade is salvageable. do you have a reason for not doing your work? any reason at all, you can plead depression or something if that's what it is, teachers are usually somewhat understanding of stuff like that but you're going to have to put in some effort after telling your teachers that and you'll have to prepared for them to check in on you all the time. Sounds like you're just going to have to fail your math class, do you need the credit to graduate? Work on whatever classes you absolutely need to graduate and give up on the rest if it's too late realistically to pass.
>>
My oneitis doesn't seem very interested in me in our texts. Other girls are texting me about how they're masturbating about me and send me nudes but I'm still orbiting my oneitis. Kill me my dudes.
>>
>>28751396
does your oneitis know about these other girls that want you? girls seems to like when a guy is sought after. why can't you let go of her friend? what does she have that you couldn't find in someone else?
>>
>>28751489
I don't really talk to her about girls I've hooked up with, but she might have an idea, she sees me out with different girls sometimes and my social media is filled with girls liking my shit. Maybe the only reason I'm chasing her is because it's hard. Maybe she thinks I'm a manwhore (I'm not though I only have sex with girls I'm really into).
>>
File: 3.png (168 KB, 708x542) Image search: [Google]
3.png
168 KB, 708x542
>I've never been in love with a girl this hard
>We have been texting for 2 weeks
>Yesterday we had a date and at the end we kissed, it was like in a dream.
>Today I heard she is together with a guy she told me yesterday she hated
>I hate myself
>>
>>28751952
>Today I heard she is together with a guy she told me yesterday she hated

This is literally girls: the post.
Let me tell you a fact.

Whenever a girl says she hates a guy, you can bet your life she really likes that guy.
This is a fact.
If she's thinking about a guy enough to say she hates him, she likes him.
>>
>>28751952
together as in dating or proximity?
>>
>>28753024
what do you think "together" means in this context you fucking retard?
>>
>>28753185
it could mean both if we assume the poster is an emotionally immature manchild :^)
>>
File: 1459721467551.jpg (316 KB, 863x584) Image search: [Google]
1459721467551.jpg
316 KB, 863x584
I got really drunk and felt up two girls I work with.

Both of them seem fine with it even joking a bit about it.One of them I was hoping to ask out for lunch and even after this fiasco I still Asked her if shes up for doing something this weekend.

Im generally rather blunt but I cannot tell if she enjoys my company or is just that over friendly type. We have a good bit of bants and all that whenever together but I feel like I crossed a line while drunk.

In fact I feel like some sort of sexual deviant over it.

Im just waiting now,Probably for another rejection but I hate this loneliness I feel. Id rather keep trying than give up all hope but its harder and harder as the years press on.
>>
>>28753515
If she's just overly friendly, then let her be a friend but if you find out that she actually has feelings for you, you'll beat yourself up for not trying.
>>
>>28751082
I can see where you're coming from. I managed to get my license as a teenager, but I haven't driven since. I consider it a goddamn miracle that I managed to pass the test. Frankly, I'm scared as fuck to get behind the wheel. I freeze up and lose almost all rationality when I'm driving. I end up depending on others to take me places. I feel I've missed so much in life, because of this stupid fear of mine.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.