[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walked 10 steps from my house today before my panic attack Maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1432549834955.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1432549834955.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
Walked 10 steps from my house today before my panic attack

Maybe I'm actually on my way to making it
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 254x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 254x300
Nice job I took out the garbage and only sweated a little bit
>>
I got out of bed and only had a mild heart attack.
>>
I typed this post - my first form of communication with real people in 6 months - without shitting myself twice
>>
File: 1458172207013.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458172207013.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>wake up
>immediately start having panic attacks and convulsions and foam out the mouth from breathing
>PTSD from this happening every morning since birth
>convulsions and pain renders my physical mind unconscious within minutes

>order food at drive thru
>never during the day always middle of the night at obscure fucking fast food places
>have to think about driving away multiple times after paying before receiving food
>sweating everywhere, body red and pale all over, gasping for air, having a heart attack
>grab the bag aggressively with both hands like fucking alligator jaws out of the kids hands and honk 'thank you' in a panicked fish gasp
What's wrong with me, arcanines.
>>
Since quirky normies took over /r9k/ it is so funny.

I almost pissed myself from laughter
>>
>>28747019
>was planning on visiting some restaurant that makes giant cheesesteak sandwiches today
>drive to the place, when I pull up I see that its a small privately own business and it looks super normie and probably has extremely friendly and social workers
>high tail it out of there and drive to subway instead, where they have different workers all the time and none of them are very social at all and just give me my shit so I can get out.
>>
>>28747019
Sometimes I last a day in social environment and actually look like a normal guy. But most of the time it starts the moment I see 200 people in the University. Still trying to figure out how I am randomly able to be normal for a day.
>>
>>28747178
>mild

Kekked
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.