[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modafinil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: modafinil-uk-buy.jpg (109 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
modafinil-uk-buy.jpg
109 KB, 480x357
Bought some of this today to revise for finals
Any robots with experience of it, or similar study drugs?
Was it effective?
Side effects?
Actually useful?
>>
interested, bump

origami
>>
garbage didn't do anything to me
I still have a lot I suppose one of these days I'll just take the entire bag and see if it affects me instead of doing decent dosages
>>
Just stay on the work you are doing. If you think "oh I'll just go and browse 4chan for 10 mins" you will be on there for a solid 4 hours feeling like it's nothing.
>>
>>28746992
Pharmfag here, your heart is going to explode, don't do it
>>
How long does it last?
My friend said he could get 12 hours of work out of one
>>
This is a weird fucking drug. All of the normal study stimulants, Ritalin, aderall, and vyvance are MRIs. Monoamine re uptake inhibitors increase the levels of available serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline. Modafinil, unlike these other nootropics, only increases dopamine. There are some benefits of increasing the other neurotransmitters, but dopamine is what you need to increase to increase focus. There are less side effects than MRIs. If you take moda 3 days in a row it will probably give you a headache. There is also some really rare rash that some individuals get from taking it. It is a lot less affective then most stimulants, it just has much fewer side effects. Most people who are heavy users of MRIs wont feel much.
>>
>>28747031
This. I had an 3000 word essay due in the next day and the first time i took it I was so focused I got the whole thing done in like 10 hours. Next day I'm thinking it's a miracle drug so I take it again but as it's kicking in i'm messing around with my music production software, I end up spending the whole day just making music and didn't even think about the work i was supposed to be doing.

Basically, if you take it I recommend going to a library or something so you wont be tempted to mess around.

I would recommend taking 100mg in the morning then another 100mg around early afternoon. Taking the whole 200mg at once leads to me feeling a bit sick and very dehydrated.
>>
>>28748199
ty for an informative post anon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.