[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does kissing work? Like, what is the actual specific process
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1341359.jpg (35 KB, 442x267) Image search: [Google]
1341359.jpg
35 KB, 442x267
How does kissing work? Like, what is the actual specific process of how to kiss? And what does it feel like?

This shit seriously boggles my mind. I feel worse about being kissless than I do about being a virgin.
>>
>>28746724
Isn't as good as you'd think, mostly going in and out with tongue
>>
File: 1457478188115.jpg (86 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457478188115.jpg
86 KB, 960x1280
>>28746724

The first time a girl asked me to kiss her she was fucking aggressive. I forgot that you're supposed to breathe so I pulled back after 5 seconds gasping for air, then told her I was okay and ready to go for another round. Made out with her for like 2 hours in 3 different parts of my apartment. Time sure flies when you have a girl with you.

If you're not a germaphobe then you'll be sticking your tongue in hers. If you're not into the girl then it doesn't feel good either. I remember my mouth feeling almost cold after I stopped making out with her because I was so used to having her mouth there after 2 hours.

Just remember to turn your head and CLOSE YOUR EYES. I forgot to close my eyes when I kissed her and she told me it was creepy.
>>
File: 1376703030665.jpg (415 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1376703030665.jpg
415 KB, 2560x1600
>>28746724
He doesn't know how to kiss!!! Enjoy dying a kissless virgin, creep. :D
>>
>>28746724
The point of kissing is to caress a person's tongue and lips with your own to gue and lips. Any way you can interact with theirs using your own to make it feel nice.

>Source
I'm a cyborg that's kissed two girls they both said I was good at kissing
>>
It's like most other weird body pleasures
The more "objective" sensation of it is kind of disgusting, but when you get into it some feeling or other takes over and it feels really good.

A lot of it is about getting a feel for how the person you're kissing responds to you and vice-versa. There is no specific "process" aside from moving lips and tongues around because different people kiss differently and like being kissed differently.

It's one of those just b urself sorts of things, you can't overthink it and think of it too mechanically unless that's what your kissmate is into.
>>
With your mouth closed and teeth together, put your index finger between your lips and wiggle it. This is what kissing feels like psychosomatically.

If a woman hugs you for longer than a minute that means she wants to make out
>>
>>28746843
But in general you don't want to start out too aggressively, let it ramp up to that as both of you get more into it.

Kissing is almost symbolic in a way, the way you act with your mouth can be indicative of how you behave or how you feel about someone in general, sometimes
>>
>>28746772
Being buzzed and having someone making out with you is honestly one of the best sensations in the world. It's like having waves of pleasant heat dancing around your face while your lips remain comfortably cool.
>>
20 KHV here

By the time i actually get a gf she'll probably expect me to know how to kiss. Should i hire a hooker to practice with first?
>>
>>28746784
>I forgot to close my eyes when I kissed her and she told me it was creepy.
How did she know you had your eyes open if hers was closed?
>>
>>28746784
This is how I sort of imagine it. It's funny because over the past few months I've started to have really vivid dreams in which I kiss/make out with girls. I don't even dream of overtly sexual things. Only kissing. I don't know what that's supposed to signify.

>>28746882
>If a woman hugs you for longer than a minute that means she wants to make out

A girl once cuddled with me half-naked (bra and panties) for 2 or 3 hours and I did absolutely nothing because I was so scared that I didn't know how to kiss, even though it seemed obvious that she wanted it. One of the worst moments of my life. Just had this poor fucking girl staring me in the eyes for ages while I sat there paralysed, looking like a cunt and barely even being able to get two words out of my mouth.
>>
>>28747085
Her grandma was watching and told her.
>>
>>28747234
Why didn't she just kiss you?
>>
>>28747274
From what normies have told me, the average sober girl will NEVER initiate kissing if you've never kissed her before. This girl in particular was also a tad shy, though nowhere near as much as me.

You also have to understand that for the entire time that we were cuddling, I was literally just fucking sitting there and barely even speaking to her. I had this blank expression on my face. At one point she literally asked me "So, you didn't come here just to sleep, right?" and I blurted out some awkward response like "Uh, well, uh, it IS night time, so, uh, we do kinda have to sleep, haha".

I'm an awkward fucking mess. I can only imagine that the girl must have thought I was either completely uninterested, gay, or hopelessly socially retarded. It was so horrible.
>>
>>28747234
>I did absolutely nothing because I was so scared that I didn't know how to kiss,
Same, I will avoid a girl is she wants to kiss me because I don't know how. ITS FUCKING WEIRD. The only experience I have kissing is when I was 6 years old and my big sister made out.
>>
>>28747384
Don't worry about it I wouldn't have done it any better. How did you even get to be in this situation?
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>28747384

You don't deserve the opportunities that the rest of us were denied.
>>
>>28747499
Yeah, I understand mate.

Problem is, would you have acted any differently in my position? I'm just the same as anyone else here. I'm a kissless virgin who was relentlessly bullied and friendless until I was 16. I may have friends now, but I don't feel like a normie. If you had my "opportunities", you'd probably shit yourself and not know what to do either.

When I was younger I used to think that as soon as I had friends, getting a girlfriend would be easy. Then I got friends and getting a girlfriend was literally no easier. Then it turned out that even girls directly fucking pursuing me doesn't make it easier, because I still have ZERO clue what I am doing. It's torture. Even more so because I'm not actually a normie/Chad, therefore my opportunities are few and far between, so screwing them up every time just means I have to wait ages before my next chance comes along.
>>
Feels fucking great
Everybody says their first kiss was awful, mine was freaking awesome
Her mouth was soft and tasted like nothing (thank God)
>>
>>28747577
My first kiss was awful, her mouth tasted like cocks.
>>
>>28747683
sorry for that
the girl from my first kiss was a dyke so not a chance of tasting cock
>>
>>28746724
>How does kissing work? Like, what is the actual specific process of how to kiss? And what does it feel like?
>This shit seriously boggles my mind. I feel worse about being kissless than I do about being a virgin.
It comes naturally, similarly to sex. You will just know what to do by your instincts. There is no need to tell, nor need to think about it.

Source: khv for 22 years, now a normie.
>>
>>28747384
>>28747234
How does someone even get into that situation in the first place to mess up like that
>>
>>28747997
This
He is probably a 9/10 autist or a failed normie with issues
>>
>>28746724

Kissing is just pressing and rubbing your tongues together. It's pretty basic and hardwired into your brain.
>>
>>28746950
This anon knows what's up. and when you drink you leave your guard down which makes it more free. Hot as fug and girls love it. Also I find a hint of alcohol on the girls breath to me sexy if we're both drinking
>>
>>28748111
If it's a tasty scented beverage like Bacardi Big Apple or Smirnoff Ice yes
But moonshine, beer or whisky leaves a very unpleaseant taste
>>
>>28747683
how do you know what cock tastes like?
>>
>>28747997
>How does someone even get into that situation in the first place to mess up like that

I suppose you just have to be social and make sure you're around enough girls that you can occasionally find one or two that are interested in you. It helps that I'm not actually that introverted, I just have mild aspergers and am incredibly insecure and socially awkward. I still enjoy speaking to people and meeting girls, I'm just not good at it.

>>28748046
>a failed normie with issues

Yeah that fits me well. I would still like to reiterate that I am a 100% kissless virgin though, and I therefore do not fit into normie society.
>>
>>28748544
I tasted my own cock before
>>
>>28746971
do not kiss hookers under any circumstances
>>
>>28748894
I feel exactly like you do
I'm a failed normie too, but I kissed twice because I said fuck it
>>
>>28746971
Don't stress over it, kissing is a talent, you either have it or you don't
>>
>>28747567
Being bullied as a kid is easier than being bully as a teen and 16-18
>>
>>28749258
But I was bulled non-stop from 8 to 16. That includes a lot of my teens and all of my formative years.

I'm 20 now, but that shit still defines me. It completely changed how I viewed myself. It's taken me years to be fully comfortable with social interactions, and I'm still nowhere near being comfortable with romance/intimacy/sex.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.