[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, how stinky are your buttholes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: brendacastillo.jpg (60 KB, 610x430) Image search: [Google]
brendacastillo.jpg
60 KB, 610x430
Fembots, how stinky are your buttholes?
>>
come on, I know there are at least some fembots here who can answer this. trannies don't count, though.
>>
My boyfriend says it's incredibly strong but I still shove my fat stinky butt in his face cuz he's my little bitch boy and he totally loves it :3
>>
>>28746960
can I see your fat stinky ass?
>>
File: 1396638450915.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1396638450915.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>28746960
Posts like this make me glad i'm a lonely robot that has never been close enough to a girl to feel her smell.
>>
>>28746686
Honestly, it's very stinky atm because I haven't showered in 3 days. Doesn't smell like shit though.
>>
>>28747026
the smell is awesome, you're missing out

nothing like having your girlfriend's big booty in your face while she strokes or sucks your dick
>>
>>28747044
how would you describe the smell?
>>
fembot asses must be sooo arousingly stinky
>>
>>28747071
Closest thing would be wet forest soil, a strong petrichor.
>>
>>28747816
ooh that sounds delightful. how did you smell it, did you rub your finger on your asshole?

have any guys ever smelled your butt before?
>>
>>28747816
>I USED PETRICHOR!!! IM SMART!!!

fuckikng tumblr using pieces of shit get out of my board
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 405x405
Absolute degenerates in this thread

Inb4 normie
>>
>>28747878
you're not a normie, you're a low test weaboo faggot
>>
>>28747831
> how did you smell it, did you rub your finger on your asshole?
I scratch my butthole, and I tend to smell it. Automatism.

>>28747852
Sorry, I used a word that exist to describe an idea.
>>
>>28747916
do you frequently smell your ass or did you do it just because of this thread?

and what ethnicity are you?

and you didn't answer the other question, lol
>>
>>28747940
>do you frequently smell your ass or did you do it just because of this thread?
Frequently, on my own. I like smelling my body desu, between my toes, my bellybutton, my vulva. I'm not really focused on my butthole only.

>and what ethnicity are you?
Brown, I can't get too precise.

>have any guys ever smelled your butt before?
Nope
>>
>>28748114
oh wow I'd love to have you as a gf, you sound pretty cool. What is your favorite body smell? Do you like male body smells too?

are you mexican? your ethnicity isn't going to give anything away, nobody will ever figure out.
>>
>>28748114

I want a lactating brown girl. She'd be my qt stinky cowgirl.
>>
>>28748183
>What is your favorite body smell?
Feet, definitely. The one I like the least is armpit.

>Do you like male body smells too?
Except sweaty armpits, sure.

>are you mexican?
I'm from ME.
>>
>>28748278
Cool, I bet your feet smell amazing.

Have you ever smelled a dick before?

Brown and you live in Maine? Are you Native American or something?
>>
Very stinky unfortuntately...when i sit down and open my legs its very strong so i usually keep them closed even though i kind of like the smell
>>
>>28748348
>Cool, I bet your feet smell amazing.
Not after working out or a long shift at work.

>Have you ever smelled a dick before?
Yes and it smells great.

>Brown and you live in Maine? Are you Native American or something?
Lol, I'm from Middle Eastern, not Maine.

>>28748257
I don't have cowtits, sorry Anon.

>>28748389
It happens to me too eventually. It does smell nice.
>>
>>28748451

Cow tits come with time. Take yaz for a few months with motillium, then stop, the yaz and milk comes in.
>>
>>28748451
I know they'd be stinky but I'd still enjoy the smell.

Have you ever smelled an uncut dick before? If so, did you like it?
>>
>>28748522
I've been taking something like yaz, they grew but nothing crazy. Sometimes, you're not meant for big tits.

>>28748539
>Have you ever smelled an uncut dick before?
Only dick I smelled was uncut, and it was good. I don't know if there is a difference with cut dicks.
>>
>>28746686
not enough to smell it from just sitting around normally but yea I guess it gets decently smelly, especially when I get swamp ass ;V
>>
>>28748624
I didn't know yaz gave chicks bigger tits.

I think uncut dicks have a mild, pleasant musky smell at the head that cut dicks lack.

How would you describe the smell of that dick?
>>
>>28748663
>tfw no fembot gf to shove her stinky swampass in my face
>>
>>28748451
Thank god i'm not alone, lol.
The smell is something unique
>>
>>28748624

The trick is to only take active pills, no sugar pills or week off. Anyway lactation isn't dependent on size. If it's not your kink then all is well, but even cismen can lactate and they're AA cups.
>>
>>28748751
would you be okay with a guy discreetly smelling your ass while he eats you out from behind?
>>
are girls asses stinkier when they wear thongs?
>>
>>28748679
A lot of different pills give bigger breast, but it's a size or two, rarely something extrem.

>How would you describe the smell of that dick?
Hard to describe. I find it had a salty smell. I'm terrible with describing smells and it's been a long time.

>>28748751
Lol, me too!

>>28748753
I'm using androcur, but yea I get a week off. I like lactation, it's just that I'm a C cup, so not really what I imagine when I think of lactation.
>>
>>28749153
Would you say it had a musky smell? And how strong was it?
>>
>>28749197
>Would you say it had a musky smell?
Yeah I guess. Musky smell is pretty vague to me though, it's strong but pleasant.

> And how strong was it?
Very round smell, kinda sour, as strong as wet wood lol

>>28749092
The rubbing in between cheeks can make your ass smell stronger particularly if you sweat.
>>
>>28749326
Did you suck his dick? If so, how did it taste?
>>
>>28749483
It was salty. Like when you swim in the sea, and you lick your skin afterwards.
>>
>>28749549
Do you enjoy giving head?

original comment
>>
>>28749741
The taste was nice but I mostly enjoyed it because it was enjoyable for my ex-bf. I really liked how he smelled before showering the morning after intercourse. I imagine most men smell like that, it's really nice. Subtle, musky very nice.
>>
>>28749823

That's nice, I think oral is just very pleasant in general if it's with someone you're into. Did his dick feel nice in your hand?

What's your favorite sex position? And since you mentioned you're Middle Eastern, I'm guessing you're a non-Muslim Lebanese chick or something like that.
>>
>>28749902
> I think oral is just very pleasant in general if it's with someone you're into
I think that's it. I wouldn't enjoy it if it was a random.

>Did his dick feel nice in your hand?
I loved holding it. It felt like no other body part. It was hard like it had a bone in it, but also bendable. I was scared of hurting him or lol breaking it though. Sometimes he'd let me hold it while he peed, that was nice too.

>What's your favorite sex position?
Doggy, it's comfy and both can participate.

>And since you mentioned you're Middle Eastern, I'm guessing you're a non-Muslim Lebanese chick or something like that
Bah, pretty much, except, I was born to a muslim family, I'm just a kafir.
>>
>>28750032
Was the foreskin fun to play with?

And that's cool that you held it for him when he peed, I think that's really hot. Did you ever pee in front of him?

I'm not anti-Islamic but I think it's cool that you don't follow it, I think it restricts your freedom too much.
>>
>41 posts
>9 posters
PENIS IS ERECKTUS
>>
My gf's only smells very faintly of poop, and that's only if I literally press my nose directly against it normally I only press my tongue
>>
File: AfterTheGym.jpg (744 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
AfterTheGym.jpg
744 KB, 1836x3264
I want to smell fembot butt after she worked out!!!!
>>
>>28746686

Buttholes are fucking disgusting. Why is there so much love for the poop gate these days?
>>
>>28750133
>Was the foreskin fun to play with?
Well thanks 4chan because I learned here that it was very sensitive, so I made sure to extra play with it. He enjoyed it. I've only ever seen his penis semi hard, so I've never seen his foreskin on a soft dick.

>Was the foreskin fun to play with?
He made me do that in the shower and toilets. I think he was just curious. Not particularly turned on.

>I'm not anti-Islamic but I think it's cool that you don't follow it, I think it restricts your freedom too much.
I think so too. I don't agree with the violence, the hypocrisy mostly. I don't like religions in general, but islam feels the most like a sect that came, used pre existant religion to grow and attract christians, jews and pagans.

How about you, have you ever smelled a girl's butthole? Do you enjoy your body perfumes?
>>
>>28750294
female buttholes look and smell amazing, you pleb
>>
>>28750137

How do you see that? Is it a certain phone app or something?
>>
File: 1418523217873.jpg (149 KB, 687x740) Image search: [Google]
1418523217873.jpg
149 KB, 687x740
>>28746686
Not a fembot but my sister is stinky as hell, specially during her periods. I can already find out if she's at home just by smell.
>>
>>28750305

No. They're disgusting, and you're a sicko for liking them.

It starts with buttholes, then it devolves into bobbing for turds in the toilet.
>>
>>28750297
Wouldn't you have seen his soft dick when he was peeing? But yeah, foreskin feels really good.

And yeah I agree about religion, I don't really like any religion.

I haven't smelled a girl's butthole yet, that's part of why I'm so curious.

I like the way my balls, dick head, and armpits smell. I know you don't like your own armpit smell, though. But I find mine comforting.

>>28750339
Do you think your sister is a fembot?
>>
>>28750431
Nope, I've liked buttholes ever since I started puberty, I never developed a liking for any nasty shit like scat.
>>
>>28750511
>Wouldn't you have seen his soft dick when he was peeing?
Always semi hard, I guess because I was around and/or teasing and/or touching it.

>I know you don't like your own armpit smell, though. But I find mine comforting
It's when you sweat a lot, at the end of the day, they have this very acidic smell. Mine do atleast, if I don't use deo. But when they don't smell that way, they're fine.
I hope you find a girl that'll let you smell her!
>>
>>28750620
Did he pull back his foreskin to pee?

armpit smell can get pretty rank, but I use deodorant so the smell doesn't get too intense

And yeah I hope I can get a gf who will let me smell her too! But just living with a chick for long enough, I would get the chance to smell her one way or another.

What would you do if you got with a dude who was into your smells?
>>
>>28750431

Bullshit.

I've been rimming girls since I was 19. I'm 38 now, have a gf with whom I regularly indulge in ass licking. I have never desired to see her shit.
>>
>>28750677
>Did he pull back his foreskin to pee?
I don't remember him doing that. He used to pull it back to clean it, in the shower, that I remember.

> But just living with a chick for long enough, I would get the chance to smell her one way or another
Well, during periods, women do smell, and particularly when they spread their legs, if you're close enough, you'll smell that without even needing to put your head between her legs.

>What would you do if you got with a dude who was into your smells?
Lol, shower less? I don't like smelling bad in public, I always smell good, but if i'm staying home for a few days without going out, I don't bother too much, so I guess he would enjoy that.
>>
>>28750842
I'm not sure if I'd be into period smells, but any body part smell I would like. How would you say your pussy smells?

I meant like, would you be cool with your boyfriend being into your smells?
>>
>>28750985
>I'm not sure if I'd be into period smells
Honestly, I love mine. We've established that I'm gross, so yeah I love how it smells, fresh blood really smells like metal, I love that.

>How would you say your pussy smells?
When it's clean, it doesn't smell like much. But right now, I find it smells like 1 week old milk; kind of. My diet isn't too bad, so it doesn't smell very strong.

>I meant like, would you be cool with your boyfriend being into your smells?
Od course, it adds some more to the fun. And it's such a nice thing to smell people, and particularly a bf/gf that I'd like it actually.
>>
>>28751169
Hey I don't think there's anything wrong with that, only farts shit and vomit are off limits to me.

The one time I noticed the smell of pussy it reminded me of spit, I wasn't really into the chick at all so I didn't like it. That was only the 2nd pussy I've been around, the first one I ate her out but didn't have a smell that I remember.

And that's great, you seem really cool. I would be in heaven if you were my gf and made me smell your various smells lol.
>>
>>28751373
> I wasn't really into the chick at all so I didn't like it
that definitely plays a part. I hate cigarettes, my ex-bf smoked and he smelled like cold cigarettes and I love that on him, not so much on others. But, it varies from one girl to the other. Often, it will smell a bit like ammonia due to pee.

Might as well ask where you're from.
>>
>>28751444
Yeah, the more into somebody you are, the more likely you'll be into their smells that you'd otherwise find gross. I really need some female companionship, once I stop being a NEET at least.

I live in New York, you?
>>
>>28751444
Oh and yeah pussy smell probably varies a lot, probably more than any other bosy part. Diet, hygiene, hormones, and other things all play a part. I'm not grossed out by pee so I wouldn't mind if that influenced the smell.
>>
>>28751902
>>28751943
>New York
Damn, way too far away from the US, too bad!

>I really need some female companionship, once I stop being a NEET at least
That would be nice!

It's late anon, going to leave now, nice talking to you.
>>
>>28752185
Are you in Europe?

Nice talking to you too, sweet dreams.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.