[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: mr-robot.jpg (102 KB, 921x488) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
102 KB, 921x488
How many robots have watched this exquisite show about a fusion of /r9k/ and /g/?
>>
>>28746681
>somebody who works at a security company doesn't know what a rootkit is
dropped
>>
>implying /r9k/ can plan something like that, let alone set it in motion
>implying /g/ has even remotely the skills Elliot has
>>
>>28746681
Good show for 15 year olds
>>
>Dude fucks a qt within 15 minutes of the first episode.

fucking dropped.
>>
>>28747109
any normal-looking robot could get laid while on morphine
>>
File: serial-experimental-lain-4.jpg (2 MB, 2188x3000) Image search: [Google]
serial-experimental-lain-4.jpg
2 MB, 2188x3000
>>28746681
/r9k/ dwellers dislike it because the protagonist isn't enough of a failure/mentally fucked up (debatable).

What the average /r9k/ user fails to realise is that the show is not designed or addressed at them. I've been called a robot or compared to one in several instances just because I have some sort of control over my emotions. That's the usual definition of "robot" when people talk about someone. Which has nothing to do with an /r9k/ dweller, which call themselves robots despite being one of the most irrational demographics that exist.

There's only one robot in /r9k/: the one that forces all the manchildren to add 'oregano' or other gibberish to the shitposts that soil this ecochamber for failed normalfags who can't or won't deal with their problems and just spend their miserable lives looking for someone to blame. Ironically, this scapegoat is often the group with they interact less and know less about: women.

The show is fucking great. It reminded me of pic related at some points. I won't say more. Totally recommend it.

KDE guy is evil.
Hehehehehe.

>>28747168
Mollly is MDMA, not morphine. But yeah. If you do MDMA with someone anything can happen. More so having sex.
>>
>>28747478
why dont they just rename this shit to reddit yet? If people like this clueless idiot can post this kind of shit you might as well change the name of this shithole
>>
Boring show and the main character is a shitskin who can't act.
>>
>>28746813
Nah you're right, but they threw in a raspberry pi for shits and giggles. /g/ can do some neat things with physical access to a machine, and by remotely connecting using SSH.
>>
>>28747514
>reddit bogeyman
Have a (You), fag. Don't bother to explain your view.
>>
>>28747478
>Hehehehehe.

kill yourself fag
>>
It's fight club the series.

Wo fucking ho.
>>
>>28749004
>not knowing how a traitorous leopard laughs.
I prescribe you to lurk moar.
>>
Shitty show with annoying main character.
>>
>>28749555
Name 3 better shows without mentioning The Wire.
>>
>>28750196
I don't watch TV shows, if I do I'm forcing myself to do it just to appear normal.
>>
File: 156392730483.jpg (113 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
156392730483.jpg
113 KB, 800x720
>Implying I'm rooting for Elliot
>>
File: WellicksWifeIsWifeMaterial.jpg (18 KB, 316x409) Image search: [Google]
WellicksWifeIsWifeMaterial.jpg
18 KB, 316x409
>>28750320
>Shitty show
>I don't watch TV shows
Next time keep your autism to yourself, retard.

>if I do I'm forcing myself to do it just to appear normal.
I didn't ask for a blog entry; save your rambling.

>>28750320
I'm rooting for the KDE guy.
>>
>>28750396
>mfw he is a psychopath and he just fucked that dude to further his agenda
>mfw reddit is obsessed with him and believe he is a closet gay
>>
>>28750437
Where the fuck is your face?

And who wouldn't fuck a dude for a chance to become CTO?
>>
>>28746681
Why is a robot portrayed by a mildly attractive guy
>>
>>28747168
If you use morphine you will end up like Mary Amberly a fictional character in a book called "Eyeless in Gaza" written by Aldous Huxley.

You are shit, you age 20 years in a matter if 10 years. Dead. Your parents didn't give you enough dopamine, making you prone to the worst kind of addiction. No hope for you.
>>
>>28746681
I have worn the same hoody the last 7 years or so

I even look like this beta faggot

It really stabs me in the chest when i see threds about the show or posters on the street
It's like looking at what a total loser i am
>>
>>28750599
see
>>28747478
tl;dr
It's called Mr. Robot for a reason. That reason isn't /r9k/. Btw, there's only one robot in /r9k/ and it's against "robots" shitposting.
>>
File: images (36).jpg (5 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
5 KB, 240x240
>>28746775
I see you're running Gnooome!?!

I wish someone in real life would notice my riced WM, so I can justify to myself the dozen of hours spent polishing it.
>>
>>28750196
Game of thrones
The walking dead
Breaking bad

:^)
>>
>>28750883
Well done.

>>28749555
>>28750298
You could learn something from this dude, "forcing myself to do it just to appear normal-guy".
>>
>>28750883
breaking bad was good though
>>28750196
saul is good i like it, it's the only thing i'm following
tv claims americans is good
>>
>>28750831
I know that feel, but we both know it wasn't worth it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.