[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK do you normies walk normally? Please tell me. Make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1463829945290.jpg (156 KB, 850x1092) Image search: [Google]
1463829945290.jpg
156 KB, 850x1092
How the FUCK do you normies walk normally? Please tell me. Make the life of a fellow robot a little simpler.

>Walking around the kitchen, preparing breakfast
>(Roomate): "Dude why the fuck are you walking like that?"

>Walking at the streets, walk past group of girls
>4 seconds later they start realizing how i walk and start laughing

>look anywhere other than the ground while walking
>stumble

HELP ME HOW THE FUCK CAN I WALK?
>>
>>28746535
You put one foot in front of the other m8.
>>
File: 1461965218217.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461965218217.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
its kind of hard to tell you what you're doing wrong when we don't have a visual example.
>>
Like the other person said we need to know how you are walking first. That being said, I think when most people walk weird it's because they aren't moving their arms when they walk
>>
>>28746535
Every time I take a step my feet move from outwards to inwards. It looks pretty silly.
>>
>>28746535
the fuck is this mark on her neck? did that whore get a kiss?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.