[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear robots, time to share my life's story before I leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: OfVpYUX.jpg (186 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
OfVpYUX.jpg
186 KB, 1280x1024
Dear robots, time to share my life's story before I leave this board forever...

>be me, have normie childhood
>6 years in dad get diagnosed with cancer
>9 years old, 6 days before bday, me mom and aunt are shopping and preparing for 10th bday party
>mom gets a call, dad died
>shit hits the fan in the following weeks/months, court fights over inheritance because greedy half-sister made dad sign documents when he was incapable due to brain tumors
>become the kid who lost his dad, so most other kids start avoiding me
>end up faking illness to not have to go to school and spend time playing vidya/watching TV/reading books
>still get really good grades
>fathers death leaves me and mom always fighting and blaming eachother for stuff, dad was the peacekeeper of the family
>be 15, highschool time
>2 or 3 friends, be labelled the weird quiet kid
>skip 90% of lessons, always fake illness to get out of school, everyone knows I'm faking it. Vidya/TV/books as usual
>only show up for tests and mandatory stuff, still get good grades
>everyone in class hates me because of it, they complain to the teachers about it
>final year of highschool, some of the teachers are against me too, fail me on purpose so I would have to repeat the year
>fuckthisshitimouttahere.jpg

Cont.
>>
>>28746348
Cont.
>switch schools last second, pass with good grades
>ended up smoking a lot of weed that summer
>be 19, uni time, end up studying chinese and japanese, because I love anime and the writing and laguage looks cool
>0 friends 2 months in, there were 2 guys that talked with me on a regular basis but that's it
>stop going to uni completely, smoke weed every day, the 1 of rare friends from high school is my weed guy
>mom situation same as always
>be 20, time to go uni again, this time physics
>full of optimism, this is my fresh start, time to make my life really mean something
>start out fine, try talking to people, all is well
>gather up courage to ask a shy lonely qt3.14 out, she says yes
>thiscantbereal.jpg
>things go well with her, making out on the couch in my room, we're both virgins and she says she isn't ready yet for more
>thats fine
>she was weird, like stare at the wall with no movement or sound for 30 mins straight, I'd say "Hello, anyone there?" and she'd say "Oh you were looking at me, I thought you were staring at the computer" I said "No, you more interesting to look at than the computer" and she'd say "Not true, the computer can do all the advanced math in a matter of seconds"
>christmas time, gf doesn't want to meet up, doesn't reply, is avoidant
>ihaveabadfeelingaboutthis.webm
>after holiday, I ask gf what's up
>she goes on a 30 minute speech on all that is wrong with me, and how imperfect I am, closing line is breaking up with me is as easy as solving a 3rd degree polynomial, there is exactly one solution
>bitchpls.avi, there is exactly 3 solutions to a 3rd degree polynomial, I thought to myself, but what I say is "People and relationships aren't mathematical functions", she says "I see them that way"
>Kthxbb
>feel extremely awkward about the whole situation, because we were classmates, and her father was a professor at one of the courses

Cont.
>>
>>28746387
Cont.

>apply for university in a different country
>either I get in or I become an hero
>start abusing harder drugs like mushrooms,xtc,mdma,lsd,speed,cocaine etc while waiting for a reposonse from abroad
>only thing keeping me from killing myself is that small spark of hope I can leave all of this behind
>get letter in summer, I got accepted at one of the universities
>thereisagodafterall.jesus
>get to new country, meet other international students, everyone arrived in the past few days so nobody knows anyone, and is desperate to make friends
>end up getting more and more social, nobody is judging, because they are too scared of getting judged themselves
>slowly open up to people
>some judge me because of my drug past, a lot are okay with it
>tfw still virgin, but nobody knows
>try to gf a classmate... again, get shot down hard
>I should just stop trying I guess, I am unlovable and ugly
>fast forward to March 2016
>gave up on romantic pursuits all together, lifted a bit, did stuff that interested me, tried to an hero once but failed.
>>
>>28746419
Cont.

>got invited a house party by a bunch of friends, they have a makeshift bar and they offered me a barshift because I used to bartend
>it's d day, I am not going to get laid or anything, so I jerk off 5 times that day
>bartenders get to drink for free
>decide I will just get shitfaced for free and do and say some stupid shit, just for my own amusement, I am beyond caring at this point
>end up blasting psytrance behind the bar and dacing to myself fueled by all the alcoholic passion while taking orders
>there is this 7/10 girl that keeps coming to the bar and tries to small talk with me, not sure what about, I was shitfaced
>after my barshift, I somehow end up sitting next to the bonfire with the bar girl
>we're just talking about the hosts and how we know them and other random stuff
>her friend comes out, and says "Please hook up with my friend she is single"
>wait whaaaa?
>I am so drunk a russian hobo would give me a medal made out of rat bones and vodka caps
>somehow end up in my apartment with her lying naked in my bed
>stophammertime.gif
>can't get it up because of too much alcohol and too much fap before the party
>she's cool with it, more than I am
>go to sleep
>try again in the morning
>almost but not quite, she's still way too cool with it
>think I failed big time and she won't talk to me ever again
>justanewitemtoaddtothelistoffailures.png

Cont.
>>
>>28746447
Cont.

>she ends up texting me, we become friends
>turns out I'm really hot
>wtf?
>she must be lying to make me feel better
>try scoring with more girls, I got nothing to lose anyway
>start with a fat chick, use a cheesy pick up line
>she's all over me in 10 seconds
>wtf?
>try with better looking girls, 3/4 end up in my bed
>wtf?
>turns out I am actually hot
>banged 23 chicks, had a 2on2 foursome a 9/10 grill invited me to, and have 2 fwb since the encounter with the bar girl
>the only thing holding me back was myself all this time
>I have descended/ascended to normiehood/chaddom

The end

Now, I know this doesn't apply to everyone on this board, and my case is quite unique. But I hope some of you will extract some useful information from what I've shared, so you don't make the same mistakes I do. I've wasted so many years hating my self and it prevented me from looking at things from a positive side.
>>
I'm listening OP.

Keep going.
>>
>>28746875
It's the end, I typed out the story on notepad so people wouldn't have to wait, I've been on 4chan since 2008. As soon as this thread dies I'm not coming back to /r9k/ because I don't fit the criteria anymore. But I'm happy to answer questions until then.
>>
>>28746491
Only cyborgs will benefit of this
>>
>>28747334
A robot can become a cyborg, he just needs a spark of humanity to be lit inside of him
>>
>>28747516
a cyborg at best
>>
>>28746491
>>28746348
>>28746387
>>28746419
>>28746447
>Chad doesn't know he's Chad
>finds out he's Chad
>fucks 23 girls
Trust me, nothing is unique about your story, you were simply late. The death of your dad put off the simple fact that you are part of the 20%.

I think I speak for all robots here when I say: please leave normie.
>>
>>28747991
I am leaving, but before I do I wish to inspire other people to work their way out of this hell, deep down, nobody wants to be here, you end up here because you either think you have no choice, or actually have no choice. And if you think an attempt to save the people who have condemned themselves, not the ones condemned by society, don't deserve a chance... Well good luck to you my friend.
>>
post pics wet nips
>>
>>28748351

How can they be saved, barring an act of god like you had?

If you mean for us to just go hit on girls, we'd kill ourselves after the second or third rejection. The stakes are that high ffs.
>>
That's a good story (really), but I think most of us don't have the same assets and opportunities as you do and did.
>>
>>28748927
You were blessed with an analytical mind, every time you fail, analyze. Keep what you did right and don't repeat what was wrong. I tried killing myself also after the second rejection, but now, I know why I got rejected. Sometimes it's not all about you(it is to an extent), but it's also about the other person. People are people... and people are whores by nature, men and women.
>>
Can this Chad die already please?

your dad was a weak shit and you will die like the weak shit you are
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.