[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity Gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (56 KB, 600x502) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
56 KB, 600x502
>be me
>pretty much a loner who dislikes everyone
>18 years old, graduated highschool on Friday night
>go to huge graduation party at chad's house
>150+ people
>been drinking for about 4-5 hours, having fun and getting along with everyone
>sit down beside 6/10 qt with nice thighs and ass
>start flirting with her and her drunk friend making them laugh
>start making out, sucking neck, grabbing tits etc
>take her out to my car, she rides me until I cum
>next morning wake up and realize she's not that attractive and I wouldn't have fucked her if sober
>regret it a little and wish I was still a virgin

r9k, what is the big deal about being a virgin? I feel no different today than I did 3-4 days ago. Probably feel worse for having sex with a random mediocre girl than I felt about being a virgin... ?
>>
>>28746141

you lost your virginity at 18. That means you will not have trouble getting into a relationship in your 20's. Basically, you've won at life, because all people need are relationships. No matter how successful you are at any other area of your life, without relationships you'll still be a miserable robot, and no matter how unsueccessful you are in any other area of your life, you can never know the misery of being a robot if you have relationships. But you can't really be successful at any area of your life if you can't obtain relationships unless you are a very exceptional human
>>
>>28746342
I don't think me having meaningless drunken sex with a girl indicates that I will easily find a partner. I've only been in one serious relationship in my life and pretty much no girls like me once they get to know me...
>>
>>28746437

>I've ONLY been in one serious relationship

And that's more than most of us can say. GTFO normie
>>
>>28746464
Alright then crybaby. "GTFO normie."- and you wonder why you don't have relationships.
>>
>>28746506

>people act the same way on r9k as they do in real life

Not that bright are you?
>>
>>28746581
This right here

OP is a normalfaggot and is at the top of my school shooting list
>>
>>28746516
I can't argue against that, you got me there. But I would say I'm definitely "brighter" than the average man. But I think most people who frequent 4chan are.
>>
>>28746437

you're 18 and you've been in one serious relationship? do you know how old the people are here? do you know we've never been in relationships of any description? do you know we don't have friends?

If you've been in a serious relationship you'll get into another one. If you can get girlfriends you've won at life, since our purpose is to reproduce. Anyone who can get into relationships and thinks they haven't won at life, or that they have any real problems (unless its things like terminal/chronic illness, serious disabilities etc) is simply out of touch with reality.

There's two kinds of people in this world, robots and those who aren't robots. There are many shitty things that can and do happen to anyone in life, but aside from that, life as a robot = misery, life not as a robot = happiness. You have nothing to fucking worry about if you're not a robot.

If normies knew what life as a robot is like, what robots go through, all of them would consider themselves happy and never look back. Apart from times in life when tragedies that can and do happen to anyone happen, Anytime they'd begin to feel unhappy with their life all they would have to do is remember they aren't a robot and they would be happy again.
>>
>>
Anonymous 05/22/16(Sun)21:16:22 No.28746581

>>28746437

you're 18 and you've been in one serious relationship? do you know how old the people are here? do you know we've never been in relationships of any description? do you know we don't have friends?

If you've been in a serious relationship you'll get into another one. If you can get girlfriends you've won at life, since our purpose is to reproduce. Anyone who can get into relationships and thinks they haven't won at life, or that they have any real problems (unless its things like terminal/chronic illness, serious disabilities etc) is simply out of touch with reality.

There's two kinds of people in this world, robots and those who aren't robots. There are many shitty things that can and do happen to anyone in life, but aside from that, life as a robot = misery, life not as a robot = not miserable. You have nothing to fucking worry about if you're not a robot.

for reference
>>
>>28746647
Is this a copypasta now?
originalrobot
>>
>>28746647
I never said I was a "robot" or miserable. I'm just saying I had sex and it wasn't a big deal- wish it didn't happen. There is a reason you're apparently this untouchable, unlovable robot that you've described. And I would say most of it is your own fault.

>inb4 "normies REALLY THINK THIS!!!!", "NORMUIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTANDgGDfg!! REEEEE"
>>
File: ZetcDUm.gif (1 MB, 480x264) Image search: [Google]
ZetcDUm.gif
1 MB, 480x264
>>28746342
>because all people need are relationships. No matter how successful you are at any other area of your life, without relationships you'll still be a miserable robot

I resonate with this statement. I was headed to medical school recently then everything broke down when I read the posts of other robots who were 30+ making good money but still single and alone. I didn't want to go through another 8 years of hell if it didn't guarantee a happier life.

As funny as it sounds, I instead chose to explore life through parties and soft drugs like weed and learned how to have fun. Ended up having sex too (she blocked me later but for good reasons). Now I'm heading to a programming bootcamp soon and I hope to work for a startup or some shit making good enough money to do interesting shit with the girlfriend and friends I'm hoping to make. People are the #1 priority in my life right now.
>>
>>28746699

if you could meet a lot of people here you wouldn't think they are untouchable or unlovable. If you didn't know they were robots, you wouldn't suspect it.

Indeed, a lot of women wouldn't suspect it - if they were told that the person they just met was a robot, they would say that they are capable of getting a girlfriend. If they were asked whether the guy they just met seemed untouchable and unlovable, they'd say no, there are women who would definitely touch him and love him. And they wouldn't be insincere in saying it. It's just that none of them would ever touch or love him, and he would never meet a woman who would.

In fact, he may strive with admirable effort and zeal towards finding a partner devoting as much time and effort as possible. He'd meet plenty of women, none of them would think of him as unlovable and untouchable, but he wouldn't be able to get into a relationship with any of them. They would all assume that he will find someone, and not think anything of it. He could not only be average or reasonably attractive, he could be downright beautiful.

There isn't necessarily a known rational explanation for why some robots are robots. It just is. Some people are just unlucky.

Nightmares are real, they exist in waking life. There is horror in this world of every variety, some of it is subtle and unobvious
>>
>>28746141
Fuck off normalshit
>pretty much a loner who dislikes everyone
That was a lie because

>goes to a party
>having fun and getting along with everyone (totally invalidates the first sentence)
>girl wants to have sex with you
>>
>>28746141
You fucked up. No your sexual repression will actually be tangible
>>
>>28746141
You no longer belong on this board. And you are no longer one of us. You've officially become a normie. Now leave and go to a bar and do it all over again.
>>
File: 1404582414923.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1404582414923.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>28746141
>>be me
>>pretty much a loner who dislikes everyone
>>18 years old, graduated highschool on Friday night
>>go to huge graduation party at chad's house
you sound like an insufferable normalfag
>>
>>28746141
>drunk
>my car

dude, did you drive home while being under influence?
>>
>>28746919
Fuckin 1000/10.
There are multiple people that are attracted to someone like you right now.
Down side is that you'll probably never meet them
>>
>>28746141
Wait untill you successfully game and fuck attractive girls, or experiencing attractive girls approaching you.

Having the self-knowledge that you can fuck the shit out of any girl and have her satisfied gives you a self-assured, confident, and laid back demeanor that makes people naturally fuck with you.

Loosing my virginity was a weight off my shoulders. I became way less anxious and worried about what people thought of me.
>>
Chad thread

sage
>>
>>28746919
I agree with most of what you said. (OP here.)
I just think that many people on this board say "well I'm blank age and haven't done this! there's no point in trying! I'm just going to sit in my parents house and watch anime because I'm an eternal robot and that's just the way it is."

You have to try. I don't have a GF, and there isn't a single girl in my small town that I would date if given the choice. That doesn't mean I'm a "robot" or unlovable. It just means I'm not an average, fun-loving 18 year old who likes football, TV, weed, and goofing around. Or whatever the fuck. I am certain that I will find a girl to marry and have many children with. We have the internet and that is a blessing to outcasts and dissident people- though I despise most technology.
>>
File: 1459190025496.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459190025496.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>28746699
Get the fuck out off my board fucking normie ROOOOOOO
>>
>>28746975
Haha, well you make a valid point, but in my defense I would not normally get along with 80% of the people at the party were I sober. And I would not have fucked that girl either or even talked to her if I were sober. Whether or not her being drunk had a lot to do with her choice of getting intimate with me, I'm not sure. But she is sort of the "weird, not as pretty" girl in her group of preppy girls. Which is sort of how I'm viewed in my school, as in I hang around chads though I'm not necessarily seen as "one of them."
>>
>>28746699
>There is a reason you're apparently this untouchable, unlovable robot that you've described.

Make no mistake. I, and very few people here, are not actually unsympathetic to your story. You lost your virginity at a relatively young age (well, relative to many of us) under circumstances you regret. And that must be a pretty miserable experience. No one really begrudges you your wounds.

However, if you're bleeding, there is something to be said for not washing those wounds in waters infested by sharks. In a similar vein, if you decide to take a tour of Hell, you are bound to run into some of the devils who populate it.

And so I understand your frustration. But I only ask that you have sympathy for the aforementioned devils. And that sympathy begins the moment you realize that the following sentiment:

>And I would say most of it is your own fault

may well be the case for some. But not for all. You'll find your share of fallen angels here, to be sure. You'll also find a tiny number who didn't fall into perdition, who didn't choose Hell. Every so often you'll find someone who was born to it.
>>
>>28747181

I'm sorry man but if you're 18, now and the next few years are make or break for you. Whether or not you'll be a robot when you're 26 is dependent on what happens now.

You're going to have to apply yourself a lot and be willing to make lots of blunders. You'll have to swallow your pride and accept a lot of set backs but you have to do it.

>t just means I'm not an average, fun-loving 18 year old who likes football, TV, weed, and goofing around.

Then you need to do everything in your power to change that while you're an 18 year old.
>>
>>28747017
Everyone in the 2016 senior class was invited. I don't typically drink or party, I just figured I would go to spend time with people I have grown up with and will probably never see again. (Though I have feelings of annoyance and contempt for most of them.)
>>
>>28747037
No, I stayed the night at the house along with around 8-10 others.
>>
>>28747294
If you think only "normies" get married and have children then you're very, very wrong and probably have a childish, meme view of humanity.
>>
>>28746647
True Dat... Amen robots. Normies are just. Ungrateful Bastards. I only want a hug sometimes.
>>
>>28747439

a normie by definition is anyone who can get married and have children. If you can get into anything that could be considered a relationship with a female, which would probably have to be at the very least dating or a couple of months, then you are a normie.
>>
>>28746141
Doesn't matter had sex.
Seriously though ugly girls are good practice. Even Chads sometimes fuck ugly girls for practice. Just don't get attached to her.
>>
>>28746437
>28746437
GET. THE FUCK. OUUUUUUUUUTT
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.