[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoke wee lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
Smoke wee lmao
>>
Smonk weyd jajaja
>>
>>28746014
smoke the ganja and cure the cancer
>>
>>28746014
smagoke splagif?
>>
Most appropriate typo ever.
>>
File: let's toke it up dracula.png (124 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
let's toke it up dracula.png
124 KB, 639x479
>boyfriend buys pot brownie for us to share
>hanging out with him at the bar he works at after his shift
>we get into an argument
>I leave
>he shares the brownie with an ugly chick sitting next to him to spite me

You fucker.

>ha ha you deserved it roastie bitch
>>
>>28747075
>buys you something so you can have a good time together
>argument ensued. (Who started it, who escalated it? ;))
>instead of resolving it, you make a dramatic exit putting him in an uncomfortable position
This is why I don't want a gf, he's probably debating whether the pussy is good enough to stay with your dramatic ass right now, lel. Try to keep your temper tantrums under control while in public princess.
>>
>>28747075
Hey a thread about weed, I have this story about my feelings that kinda has weed in it. Better post it.
>>
>>28746014

I enjoy weed, but weed culture is fucking cancer.
>>
>>28747180
>boyfriend tells me we will leave in a little bit
>two hours of drinking later he is completely wasted
>it's 1 o'clock and the bar is now closing
>this would be somewhat bearable if I could drink but I'm only 20
>tell him I'm tired and want to go home because we have work tomorrow
>he starts getting bitchy about it and calls me a buzzkill
>go home because I don't have to deal with that and I'm tired and have work tomorrow

If you expect someone to be able to negotiate with someone who is extremely drunk you can be my guest and do it for me. Consider not being a faggot next time you reply to my posts.

>>28747202
See advice above.
>>
File: 1462423570353.jpg (239 KB, 1280x978) Image search: [Google]
1462423570353.jpg
239 KB, 1280x978
>>28747075

take a look at this
>>28738258
have you ever noticed...

>a fembot related thread
>people asks them questions reovling their personal life
>all these "fembots" unironically state that they are non-virgins
>all these "fembots" casually talk about their disgusting sex life
>all these "fembots" did nudes once in their life

Why is that?
and why do people actively try to hook up with these "fembots" if they are disgusting promiscuous whoers? are these "fembots" even self-aware of how fucking gross and degenerate their history is?
A sad waste of life. You are all nothing. Everytime you visit this board your social value plummets. You will never be on the high end of the social ladder. You are not "cute". This thread is the anti-thesis of feminity and cuteness. This thread is utter garbage being scrounged by dirty promiscuous rats whose mind is focused on only one thing and that is consuming social whore points. You are nothing but whoers. Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal maggot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from beta orbiters on the internet, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking cancerous thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. "Girls" like you are the most useless and forgettable people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some faggot you met on here or what was on tumblr/reddit or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Do your friends and family a favor and attach cinderblocks to your feet and jump in a river.
>>
>>28747269

Roastie is toasty.

>>28747202 is right.
>>
>>28747308
>oh shit, I was wrong on the internet
>"u mad le le le"

P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C
>>
>>28747338

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, toots.
>>
>>28747269
Oh no, my masculinity, please, insult anything but that. My ego simply can not take it. (Implying I value masculinity as much as you do.) If I did, I'd have an asshole boyfriend who gets drunk in public and interacts with another female to crudely demonstrate its easy for him to get girls, making (me) feel like I'm not that important, drawing (me) in further because (I) don't have the confidence in myself to think I can get another boyfriend. I really don't care. You act as if I'm familiar with the context of your situation because you have nothing else constructive to say. Get a another boyfriend, toastie. Try not to be manipulated as easily this time, at least challenge Chad some.
>>
>>28747509
t0ast3d
>>
>>28747075
OH YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN A POT BROWNIE BUT YOU DIDN'T GET ANY. Wonderful story, I smoke weed everyday so I am really interested when someone tells me about that one time they almost had a pot brownie but didn't get it. That is very interesting to my mind which is high every single night.

Your post has made me decide to end my life, it was that bad.
>>
>>28748379
10/10 poast m80
>>
>>28747255
Spot on.

DUDE COLORADO LMAO
>>
>>28748420
Why doesn't she just buy marijuana if she wanted it...

end this suffering today
>>
>>28747255
You know what's cancer? People saying the same thing over and over again whenever there is a marijuana thread.

>>28748429
If you haven't heard the same thing over and over again then you must be new to this site. Every single marijuana thread it's the same god damned thing. "Well, I do enjoy marijuana, but I think weed culture is shit." over and over and over and over and over and ove

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
>>
I wish there were things that aren't marijuana that make me as happy and content as marijuana.
>>
How do you guys even get weed. I talk to anyone. How would I go about figuring out a random that sells?
>>
>>28749963
Use tor
>>
wasabi edamame and arizona green tea lmao
>>
>>28749963
c0ncerts dawgg
ez
>>
>>28746014
>Not getting a medical card
>Not using NEETbux to buy copious amounts of marijuana
>Not selling said marijuana for huge profit
step it up
>>
File: donnay.jpg (33 KB, 412x394) Image search: [Google]
donnay.jpg
33 KB, 412x394
>>28747075
har har this was long overdue, wench
>>
>>28751427
>Not growing
>>
>>28746879
That kid with that beer looks like he's black out on the first drop. Lmao and Becky Sue aint smoking no joint
>>
>>28747075
He fucked her too more than likely

That's just men
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.