[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
night terror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: incubus.jpg (15 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
incubus.jpg
15 KB, 400x324
how do you fix it robots
>>
embrace it
it's what i did now i miss them
>>
>>28746006
Enter a covenant with the Incubus. If you dedicate your life to bringing terror to others, you will be spared his nightly visits.
>>
I got night terrors when I was about 4 years old, I thought it was only something children get OP.
You have to be 18+ to use this website.
>>
Rather have nightmares than wet dreams. I fucking hate having wet dreams.
>>
>>28746101
I'm gonna add to this post that my most vivid night terror felt real at the time because it was literally in my house, all my night terrors were set inside my house because at 4 years old it was pretty much my world and the only place I knew.
Well what happened was, I looked outside the window and there were these faces outside, floating around. I can't quite picture their faces but if I had to think about it now, those faces were me, as an adult, they look like how I look now... oddly enough. Well there weren't many of these faces, but one floated right up to the window and I had to close the curtains.
I waited a little and then peeped outside, the faces had multiplied, there were more of them now and they were floating around aimlessly.
I was scared as hell and at some point, I think these faces got inside the house and I woke up.

It doesn't sound very scary, but when it felt real at the time and it's odd that the faces were a future version of myself.

I think another night terror was something similar, but it was tigers outside.
>>
File: tfwdead.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tfwdead.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>28746006

I wish I could have them again.

I don't feel anything anymore. At least when I had sleep paralysis I got a little bit of excitement in my life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.