[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else come here to laugh at all the robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1456668452555.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1456668452555.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
Does anyone else come here to laugh at all the robots?
>>
>>28745995
Yep, it makes me feel better seeing how these animals live.
>>
>>28746187
Same senpai. I would not know what else to do with all my freetime. People here are actually really nice and helpful if you don't tell them you're normal
>>
I don't find it funny any longer, but it does help ground me into reality.
>>
>>28745995
whenever I read anything with "normies" or "REE" in it I laugh every time
LITERALLY EVERY TIME
LOVING EVERY LAUGH YOU KEKED ROBOTS
SCREECH FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT YOU SWINE
>>
>>28745995
I do, but then I turn off my computer and upon gazing into the black mirror of the monitor I understand I am merely laughing at myself
>>
>>28745995
>>28746187
>>28746258
>>28746259
>>28746264
these posts are honestly very cringy and reek of insecure projections
>>
If you're here for an extended period of time, you're fooling yourselves if you think you're not a part of this broken culture.
>>
>>28745995
that's how it starts, then you become one
>>
>>28746288
>autist conducting damage control

Kek
>>
>>28746258
>really nice and helpful if you don't tell them you're normal
True. I sometimes admit to being a normie mentally, but I usually say why I understand robots because of how I used to be, and how society tends to treat me like a robot even though I'm not.
>>
>>28746288
good, good

now tell me to leave your internet hugbox you poor, lonely man

asdfkj
>>
80% of this board are normies laughing at the 20% robots.
>>
>>28746288
>projections

there's that word again
>>
>>28746625
But he used it in perfect context. You kind of picked a bad time to bitch about it. :^)
>>
>>28746703
nah man it's just a word betas use after they've googled the projection wiki page
>>
>>28745995

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster."

"And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche
Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
>>
>>28746782
You sure defeated me with that quote mate
absolute top tier copy and pasting skills
>>
>>28746818
>admittance of defeat

Well, I suppose you'll be going away now?
>>
File: dotneet.png (9 KB, 800x402) Image search: [Google]
dotneet.png
9 KB, 800x402
>>28745995

NEET robots get the last laugh when normies go through 8 divorces and have no free time.
>>
yeah i rofl and lolmao and many posters here

there was one robot with anxiety that wanted to speak with someone i just spammed the fuck out of his inbox with kys messages dumbass weak robots
>>
>>28745995
Kill yourself, if i was normal I wouldn't be that insecure to visit a board of autist to make me feel better of my pointless life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.