[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that you're actually extremely intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: notacuck.png (23 KB, 172x76) Image search: [Google]
notacuck.png
23 KB, 172x76
>tfw you realize that you're actually extremely intelligent during your philosophy classes when literally nobody can find flaws in any of your logic that you can't immediately refute, including the professors

I knew it.
>>
not an argument

that is original
>>
ok I'm listening what do you have to say?
>>
>>28745866
>thinks a room full of idiots who take philosophy classes is a adequate measure of intelligence

I got news for you son, you're the smartest retard.
>>
File: 146091209792.jpg (97 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
146091209792.jpg
97 KB, 550x512
>tfw you realized intelligence is meaningless in helping you secure a mate without the corresponding physical attractiveness and social status to go with it
>tfw you realized intelligence is actually a curse and a detriment to enjoying life when you lack those two things stated above
>tfw you wish you were a mindless drone of a person instead of being self aware even if it meant working manual labor for the rest of your life
>tfw you can never be happy unless you're achieving something great but simply lack the opportunities as well as the opportunities to create the aforementioned opportunies

Just turn me into a 70IQ retard desu. This sucks.
>>
>>28745962
Stop cuckposting
>>
Philosophy class is not about thinking. It's about memorising what other people wrote and treating the words of old, famous philosophers like facts. If you question it then you've failed philosophy class.
>>
what even is philosophy? it's stupid

someone give me a philosphy quesiton and I'll answer it
>>
>>28746067
>ay I suffer because I'm intelligent

enlightment is dangerous and troubling for obvious orwellian reasons.
>>
who here /smart but lazy/ ?
>>
>>28746067
Sometimes I wish I were ugly desu. I've dated them all and let me tell you, being an attractive genius is no better than being an ugly one
>>
File: philo.png (520 KB, 830x681) Image search: [Google]
philo.png
520 KB, 830x681
You're one of those guys, aren't you?
>>
File: 5686786868.png (301 KB, 395x367) Image search: [Google]
5686786868.png
301 KB, 395x367
>>28746194
protip: you're not actually smart. you're barely above average in reality and this is how:

You need to see, I understand the scenario of how your sort come about. You notice that you're smarter than the average person, maybe most of your peers in school or whatever, but being JUST above average, you then believe that you're some extremely intelligent individual for being marginally above average.

...when the ACTUAL reality is that you're just not intelligent enough to understand why that is a stupid thing to think, and the fact that you thought something like that is an indication that you aren't actually very intelligent, as arrogance and ignorance go hand-in-hand, which both you would be showing if you were to think something like that.

TL;DR
you think that you're a genius for getting more math problems correct in class or being a better debater, when the reality is that most people are average and you're simply an above-average person by a minimal margin who is debating average people, and yet you're stupid enough to believe that you're a genius for such reasons.

Everyone has the capacity to be intelligent. They simply let their own selves get the better of them, and you know exactly what I mean, but you might not want to acknowledge that, extremely ironically.
>>
>>28746067
iq is correlated with income
>>
>>28746353
This is the kind of response that let's one know that their bait was perfect.
>>
>>28746158
>someone give me a philosphy quesiton and I'll answer it

I've a question about aesthetics then, loosely related to alchemy (more like an analogy than a real link, really). Mayhaps you'll be of some help to an old bearded fellow, I've been unable to find a satisfiable answer despite my mystical wizdom.

If we admit that comedy dissolves art, art being the research of beauty, beauty being the manifestation of spiritual freedom and the ornament of life, what makes art coagulate?
>>
>>28746417
What's your point? Correlation is not causation.

Are you one of those retards who thinks all poor people are dumb because they are poor?
>>
>>28746434
looks like you let yourself get the better of you. way to prove >>28746353 point perfectly.
>>
>>28745866
Why are you bragging about it on r9k? Thats literally a counter example to your existence and entire post.
>>
File: 1af7926.jpg (149 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
1af7926.jpg
149 KB, 980x551
>>28746488
because I can.

You can't give an argument to the contrary of posting here while being an extremely intelligent individual, so the fact you even posted that shows that you're an idiot.
>>
>>28746514
Thats the point retard. So are you. I never said I wasnt a robot :^)
>>
>>28746575
You never had a point. Stop playing pretend.
>>
File: 1463736172564.jpg (276 KB, 645x720) Image search: [Google]
1463736172564.jpg
276 KB, 645x720
>>28746601
>not arguments
Oh okay. Guess we're done here. Looks like I was right, famalam roboto-kun desu senpai. See ya :^)
>>
>>28746662
:/\)

:?)

:^)

original it is very orignalalkf;askj;dl
>>
>>28746212
FUCK OFF faggot. You have a fucking choice, we dont. Stupid fuck. Not to mention life is much easier for attractive people because of lookism and the halo effect
>>
File: 1463418366482.jpg (28 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
1463418366482.jpg
28 KB, 340x270
>>28746444

Ok, I'm going now, guess I'll have to figure it out all by myself.
>>
>>28748078
And so this thread was archived without an answer to this essential question.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.