[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite color?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
What's your favorite color? My favorite color is yellow, and it has always been since I can remember.

Please say your favorite color, then use this link: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/favorite-color-personality.html
to see what it means, then paste the description to your post.

Yellow:
>The color of happiness, wisdom and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personality, with a good business head and a strong sense of humor. It is the color of intellectuality and all things to do with the mind. Yellow folks are usually clear and precise thinkers who have a good opinion of their own mental capacities and who have lofty ideals. They may at times tend to shun responsibility, preferring freedom of thought and action.
>>
>>28745803
>Orange: This color of luxury and pleasure appeals to the flamboyant and fun-loving person who likes a lively social round. Orange people may be inclined to dramatize a bit, and people notice them, but they are generally good-natured and popular. They can be a little fickle and vacillating, but on the whole they try hard to be agreeable. Orange is the color of youth, strength, fearlessness, curiosity and restlessness.

Pretty good senpai
>>
>>28745847
Cool, you don't see that one very often.
>>
Iridescent/electric blue.
>>
>>28746268
What's the meaning? How did you mess this up?
>>
>Turquoise: Complex, imaginative and original, Turquoise people drive themselves hard and may be in a state of turmoil under their outwardly cool exterior.

Surprisingly accurate.
>>
>>28745803
black
There are no better answers.
>>
>>28746301
How did you miss the bonus colors, right below fuchsia but above mauve?
>>
My favorite color has always been green, with my second favorite being purple. I kind of wish there weren't so many memes about those two colors though, everyone thinks I like them just because I take my daily dose of weed.
>>
>Green:
The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Pretty accurate
>>
Gray: The color of caution and compromise, diligent Grays search for composure and peace and often work hard without reward. Older Grays like life to run on an even keel with few ups and downs. Young Grays may be withdrawing from life and suppressing their personalities. Grays often have good business ability and tend to work too much.
>>
File: Orange.png (8 KB, 526x386) Image search: [Google]
Orange.png
8 KB, 526x386
>>28745847
>>28745803

When I was a child I instinctively chose yellow as my favorite color. As I grew older I wanted a more "mature" color to be my favorite so I transitioned to orange.

It always amazes me how much these general descriptions seem to fit me. Especially about preferring freedom of thought to responsibility. I'm also somewhat fickle and try to agree with the people around me. Unfortunately, they follow the same format as a horoscope definition, which is to give a lot of general descriptions that could apply to anyone.
>>
File: 1379476892043.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1379476892043.png
12 KB, 645x773
>>28745803
>Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.
This is spooky
>>
>>28746582
Fun though, isn't it?
>>
>>28745803
>Black
>Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.
Well that site is complete bs
>>
used to be blue, but now i want orange, and woodgrain
>>
>>28745803
>Blue-Green: Exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive, the Blue-Green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, persevering and stable if rather detached. Blue-Greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.
I feel flattered
>>
>Blue-Green: Exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive, the Blue-Green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, persevering and stable if rather detached. Blue-Greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.

It's so general like astrology and horoscopes that it's true!
>>
>>28745803
I DONT' HAVE MY FAVORITE COLOR ON THE SITE SO IW ILL WRITE MY OWN

>FLAME-OF-BURNT-BRANDY: THIS COLOR MEANS YOU ARE MYSTERIOUS, COOL, EDGY, AND REALLY SUPERIOER TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. IF THIS IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR THEN YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT EXIST. YOU AHVE ALL OF THE GOOD QUALITIES OF ALL THE OTHER COLORS BUT NONE OF THE BAD QUALITIES

WOW I FEEL FLATTERED, BUT I WILL HAVE TO EXERCISE MY MODESTY (I HAVE MODESTY BECAUSE I AM A SUPERIOER HUMAN BEING TO ALL OTEHR HUMANS) AND JUST SAY THANK YOU TO MY MOM WHO HAS INFLUENCED MY DECISION.
>>
File: progressiondepression.jpg (60 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
progressiondepression.jpg
60 KB, 1620x599
>>28745803
>urple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.
>tfw called a special snowflake by an online quiz
>>
>Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

100% accurate
>>
>>28745803
Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.
>>
>buying into this psuedoscience bullshit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.