[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are "foreveralone" women and "fembots&quo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: PQ0t5pW[1].png (23 KB, 843x260) Image search: [Google]
PQ0t5pW[1].png
23 KB, 843x260
Why are "foreveralone" women and "fembots" so mean and cruel to us, /r9k/?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/4kdoki/female_fas_what_is_something_that_fa_guys_dont/

Why do they seek positions of power to shut us down and mock us and make us doublethink and newspeak if we even want to participate in any internet discussions anymore?

Why can't they just be nice lonely women who just need someone to love?
>>
Men and women go on FA for very different reasons. Men go on FA because they are ugly and will never have a gf or wife and probably never have sex. Women go on FA for attention and validation. It is just another facebook for them. They instinctively shit on male FA because like every woman everywhere they are sadistic and unlike FA men they are not actually desperate for a relationship.
>>
>I met this girl in a bar through a mutual friend. We were talking and laughing for those 20 minutes, she seemed really nice and shared some hobbies with me. After those 20 minutes, my friend excused herself to the bathroom. We continued talking on the topic of paintball as it was something we both did two months ago (absolutely unrelated). And in mid conversation, just as our mutual friend was coming back, she stopped smiling and with absolute seriousness she said:"Btw, don't even try asking me out, I'm not interested in you." I just shut up for few moments, let that sink in, realized what just happened and left 3 minutes later without saying goodbye to her. Never seen her since.
>>
>>28746032
But can't there be a really ugly nice FA woman, why don't they exist.
>>
>>28746228
Why would they? You have nothing to offer them.
>>
>>28746271

roastie toasty etc.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverUnwanted/

This place bans everyone who isn't a kissless virgin.
>>
>>28746271
Are you saying that all women are soulless materialistic automatons?
>>
>>28746339

She's saying she's a really ugly FA woman.
>>
>>28746318

so its just like a reddit version of wizardchan?
>>
File: 1wut.png (383 KB, 413x414) Image search: [Google]
1wut.png
383 KB, 413x414
>>28746318
>tfw approved submitter there
>>
File: Capture.jpg (25 KB, 1045x115) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
25 KB, 1045x115
This is a "FA" woman.
>>
>>28745672
>Not being redpilled
>Going on Reddit

Ok well here is your list of problems. Fix them.

>Be redpilled
>Never go on fucking Leddit, especially for faggot social interactions. It is sometimes ok to participate in learning communities.
>>
>>28746228
I usually find its the cute girls who are the nicest girls. Ugly women tend to be very mean for some reason.

That's just my experience

Original
>>
athens please fucking kill yourslef, save yourself from the misrery of having to shit post 24/7 on this sad excuse for a board
>>
>>28746388

>being proud about being a reddit cancer

jesus christ this board is shit
>>
>>28746409
Ugly women are mean because we are tired of being bullied and eventually start fighting back.

Maybe if you didn't spend all your time putting us down and propping up Stacy, we would be nicer to you. Otherwise, talk shit and get hit faggot
>>
>>28746373
Pretty much, they bullied https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/ so much that they went private.
>>
>>28746399
>being a redditpill without reddit
hmmm.

btw we're discussing complete bottom of the barrel trash losers here who are miserable. there's nothing to enlighten them about with some statistics about whores. their problems are that they are ugly and lazy. what the fuck would it change if they stopped browsing reddit?
>>
>>28746390
Fun fact: that's Flavia from all those /r9k/ skype groups.
>>
>>28746512
Never heard about that.
>>
>>28746440
Lol. I know all of one "stacy" and haven't spoken to her in a year.

Just because a girl is cute doesn't mean she's a normie. There a re plenty of nerdy cute girls who are completely happy playing Pokemon with you. Also, j never make fun of girls for being ugly. If you pick on me, then I'd go straight for your weight (I used to be bullied by girls, which caused guys to start doing it as well).

I don't care enough about random people to start fucking with them. Don't know what happened to you, but let it go dude.

You also used "we", I'm sure you're not nearly as bad as you think you are.
>>
>>28746566
http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/flavia/
>>
>>28746670
http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28220337/#28225423

She's ugly
>>
>>28746578
>There a re plenty of nerdy cute girls who are completely happy playing Pokemon with you.
But where are they?
>>
>>28746457
Being ugly and being a fucking idiot are two different problems.
>>
>>28747618
Not really, if you're not an idiot you won't be ugly, it's easy af to be aesthetic if your not colosally stupid.
>>
Wow that place is a cesspit look at this ugly neckbeard:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/4kioy6/me_at_a_place_that_constantly_reminds_you_that/
>>
>>28747913
Why would someone who looks like that ever post a pic on the internet?
>>
>>28748779
Maybe he's autistic or something?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.