[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I thought I would never have to do anything like this bu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_22052016_190112.png (267 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
IMG_22052016_190112.png
267 KB, 600x335
So, I thought I would never have to do anything like this but I guess I need to now and i'll explain my situation.

I will be proposing to my gf very soon, and i'm a poor shit. 19 and still living with my parents, can't even keep a job when I try because of my violent tendencies and because i'm just overall very fucking autistic. I don't even have money for the engagement ring and I don't even know what do to, parents would laugh if i said i'm going to propose to someone and they wouldn't give me money anyway and the couple friends that I have wouldn't lend me any money anyway.

Now I know that everyone of /r9k/ probably despises marriage and thinks its the worst thing ever because they hate all females but my gf is different, she was like me a khv and was probably going to die alone and was going to kill herself as she had nothing to live for but she didn't because she met me, to me she is honestly perfect in every way and she tells me I make her happy but I want to try and give her a good life by marrying her. Please help a poor man out richfags... My paypal is [email protected]
>>
Go beg on Reddit, you fucking niggerfaggot.
>>
>>28745427
>my gf is different
Thanks for the kek poor fag
and as soon as she finds a fag with some money she gone
>>
>>28745555
nice quads,

but she has found one. she met some fucking rich weeb who inherited loads of money and he wanted to marry her, she said no and stayed with me
>>
>>28745596
Lol she doesn't want to marry anyone retard. She's 19 this is when the marriages start that end in divorce. How are u going to support her? Where are you going to live? She's gonna say no I've seen you weird 19 year olds ask out your gf only to get dumped. She doesn't love u as much as you love her.
>>
>>28745427
Need a pic of her and you OP
>>
>>28745634
except she wants me to marry her, she's said it several times in a serious way. I'm not going to marry her yet just propose to her, probably marry her in a year or so when i get a job somehow.
>>
>>28745427
I'm sure you have that whole "love conquers all" mentality of a high schooler, but trust me that's not real. Every guy thinks his high school crush is the "one", but that's cuz you haven't experienced love yet. It's so unrealistic to marry at 19 and I'm sure she would say no. Get your shit together than marry her.
>>
>>28745667
problem is she goes on /r9k/ and i wouldn't be surprised if she's on this thread right now. so sorry anon cant post a pic

>>28745699
read previous post >>28745694
>>
>>28745694
You should go to college. She's not gonna like you when you're broke af in five years. Being poor is a curse and if you can't break the cycle your life is going to be shit. Do something with yourself don't be a slave to this girls Catina.
>>
>>28745744
2dumb4college and she's already told me (seriously) she wants to stay with me even if i'm poor my whole life
>>
>>28745762
Okay dude people change all the time. You can believe her and marry her but I guarantee you she doesn't want to be poor. How long have you guys dated? Do you think people stay the same forever? You will change and she will change you're 19. Why do you even need to get married right now? Why don't you just stay together and wait until you have a good life set up?
>>
[email protected] nice email
>>
>>28745815
Oh this is coming from someone who's gf has wanted to marry him for 3 years now. I'm waiting until I'm out of grad school and have my career set up.
>>
>>28745815
well, she's pretty much been poor her whole life and so have I, so both her and I are used to it. Being poor really isn't the problem for us in the future

>How long have you guys dated
6 months, doesn't seem like a lot ik

>people change
yeah they do, but even if she changes i wont love her less.

>Why do you even need to get married right now?
because she doesn't believe me I really want to stay with her and I guess it would show to her that I really love her, she thinks i'm some chad and the best thing ever and she tells her friends how lucky she is to be with me
>>
>>28745762
>(seriously) she wants to stay with me even if i'm poor my whole life
Top kek OP Ok let's say you do marry her she'll leave you as soon as a non weeb fag with money gives her some attention
>>
>>28745925
Yah and how do you know that she won't love you less when she changes? You just trust that? My ex from highschool is a totally different beast than the girls she is now. But all that aside you've never even lived with her have you? That's like 80% of a relationship and that's where 100% of the real problems lie.
>>
>>28745952
plenty of guys give her attention, chads and fucking everyone as she is honestly legit 11/10. she still chooses me over them (and desu idk why)

>>28745974
well no we haven't lived together because neither of us have our own place but when spend time with each other 24/7 because well, we are both failures and jobless
>>
>>28746000
See spending time with someone is different than living with them, like way different. Living with someone means sharing everything. Sharing the tv your food your bathroom even all the gross shit you do. That weird shit you do when no one is around? she's in on that now too. It's fun but you need a trial run before you marry someone.
>>
>>28746049
no i mean i really with her 24/7. like her parents are never home and they hate me but i sleep at her place most of the time and i literally live there desu. probably there 4 full days a week
>>
>>28745925
>she's pretty much been poor her whole life
she doesn't know how it is to have money she'll find out and she'll leave its the truth OP
>>
>>28746089
Okay dude whatever you say. That's nothing like living with someone cuz you don't have any responsibility. You don't need to make ends meet you don't even need to clean. Bitches do really annoying shit when you live with the. You need to see all of it before you marry her. Any surprise could ruin your life at that point. But whatever my man you sound like you know everything from your one relationship so I hope your life doesn't end up sucking
It will
>>
>>28746131
read previous posts. she's had chances to be rich instantly and she refused them every time to stay with me instead.

>>28746142
i do clean her place and i do have responsibility tbf. and sure maybe your experience was different.
>>
>>28746142
I've had four serious girlfriends and I would have married any of hem. I'm just realistic bro and I want a good life for fellow robots.
You're 19 and think you know everything that's normal
>>
>>28746209
For u>>28746167 blocksones
>>
>>28746209
well let me tell you, she is my ONLY chance at a good life. I will literally never get anything as good as her.
>>
>>28746167
>doesn't know how it is to have money
OP when i say rich i'm talking about over 10 mill a year
>>
>>28746279
Why do you know that? Cuz she's the first good thing to come along? It's not your only chance dude. Everyone thinks their first love will be their only love. Sure stay with her and try to make things work but don't make a commitment before your an adult. 19 is still a child and I still did dumb shit at 19
>>
>>28746295
dude, richfag, homie, nigga, man. give me some money

>>28746335
well anon, she is the only woman that has been interested in me in my 19 years of living on this earth, and desu i dont even want a different girl. as i said she is perfect to me
>>
File: eric-trump-5.jpg (146 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
eric-trump-5.jpg
146 KB, 1200x900
>>28745427
Oh, it's another JUVENILE DELINQUENT. Oh look, LOW-TEST ROBOTS BELIEVING IT.

mfw
>>
>>28746372
I'm so done talking to you. You are one of the most closed minded people I have ever met. PEOPLE CHANGE. Just remember when you get s divorce that I warned you wait until you're 21 and see if you two are still "perfect" for each other. Its called infatuation and 6 months often is long enough for it to pass.
>>
>>28746436
aha alright man, think whatever you want.
>>
File: nope.jpg (68 KB, 506x544) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
68 KB, 506x544
>>28746372
OP when she leaves you i hope you remember what i said
>>
>>28746638
aha you know, some women aren't roasties, idk if you are aware of that
>>
>>28746718
>some women aren't roasties
kek
>>
>>28746770
its true man, they are very rare but they exist.
>>
>19 years old
>6 months dating
>Marriage
8/10 bait
>>
>>28747522
nah famu, i'm 100% serious.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.