[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insecam threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
Why don't people start insecam threas anymore? What ever happened to the beastman?
>>
insecam?
wassat?
>>
Oh damn, I havent seen one of these threads in months. I also wonder what happened to Beastman.

I need to get back into this creepy shit.
>>
>>28745280
It's a site where you can view random surveillance cameras from around the world. People would find funny cams and post links. These would range from cameras in schools and businesses and even from inside peoples homes
>>
Meh, had fun for a couple of days then stopped because i'm a huge pussy.
>>
We migrated to Shortwave (:
Scan around and try to find number stations.

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901

Reminder, 4625 kHz is UVB-76! Will it stop buzzing today? Will more Russian codes come out? Tune in today and find out!
>>
after the threads stoped i still watched beast mans and dewchans cam
aftr a weed beat mans link died and then dew chans did

its weird after a while of having dew chan on my other monitor and working i started to think he was cute
>>
>>28745666
>weed
i meant week, sorry
>>
>>28745666

Oh fuck, I forgot bout Dewchan.

I wonder if he's really into the Baja Blast vs Pitch Black thing right now.
>>
>>28746171
based anon in other thread just gave me his new link
http://76.20.145.176:81/mjpg/video.mjpg?COUNTER
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-22-15h15m26s239.png (229 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-22-15h15m26s239.png
229 KB, 640x480
Nice!

>TFW he's already drank all the Dew
>>
>>28746572
he will forever be dewchan in our hearts
>>
bump for the dew-man
>>
>>28747111
its dew-chan you uncultured swine

also bump
>>
i was the one who first found dew-chans cam and posted it on the insecam thread

feels good man
>>
>>28745589
>http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901

This isn't working...anyone have a different link?

Used to listen to number stations when I was in high school.
>>
>>28745265

I still check out insec sites. I was getting sick as heck when all that was going on, but working crazy hours...the insecam sites were liking looking into a world where everyone had nice lives (like the Japanese office sites).

Although I remember watching this one cam that was like the most depressing winter scene in some Siberian city...I thought I had it bad.
>>
>>28747951
You've gotta make sure the :8901 is added.
>>
>>28748261
>http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901
isn't that just noise? and is there any way to see if your own cam is unprotected?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.