[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >work wageslave job pushing carts back into store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: drowning_in_spaghetti.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
drowning_in_spaghetti.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>be me
>work wageslave job pushing carts back into store
>have good friendship with qt
>she walks out from behind a wall and I almost run the carts into her
"Don't let me hit you"
"you can hit me anytime anon"

>say nothing after this
D-did I miss a signal guys
>>
>>28744980
>tfw such an autist, even if someone was flirting I would never realize
>>
>>28744980
How should OP have responded to this? What exactly would a normie have said?
>>
I doubt she's lost interest just because you were awk about it. Next time you see her just casually ask for her number, text her that night, ask if she wants to go get dinner sometime....... profit?
>>
>>28745185
I would probably say something dumb like "*chuckle* alright I'll keep that in mind"
>>
>>28745328
Or they would have asked how hard to hit.
>>
>>28744980
Ya you really missed the signal anon. You should have pushed the carts into her HARD. Then just start laughing and walk the fuck away.
>>
>>28745328
Also I don't know your relationship but it sounds like she's joking. Me and my co-workers jokingly flirt with each other all the time

>>28745340
nice, definitely too witty for me to think of on the spot though
>>
File: Ducreux1.jpg (149 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
Ducreux1.jpg
149 KB, 590x775
Just text her and slowly work your way into a flirty relationship, ask her out for a drink at a bar >Assuming you're over 21.

Then get drunk, flirting will be easier, ask if she wants to come back to your place >if you're not in your moms basement, if so go to hers or a hotel

Then skullfuck her.

It's pretty simple, anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.