[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't buy groceries anymore because everyone in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: endme.jpg (54 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
endme.jpg
54 KB, 500x600
>tfw can't buy groceries anymore because everyone in my neighborhood is gangstalking me
>>
>Fat man coughs every time he walks past my house
Why do normies do this?
>>
File: 1462796198503.jpg (18 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1462796198503.jpg
18 KB, 320x310
>"You're just paranoid, Robot! You need to stop worrying so much!"
>>
Solid LOL OP.

Nobody would inironically actually believe they're being gangstalked. Such a thing simply cannot happen in this reality that we occupy.
>>
it's the freemasons in your town

this is the type of shit they do
>>
>>28744919
you need to be on meds.
>>
>>28744992

It's not a joke. I signed a petition about legalizing marijuana a while back and that's how you end up a target (didn't learn about that until later). They all organize and then in public act like they aren't working together, but then they honk their car horns or shout while pretending to have a conversation with someone else on their phone and make it all directed at you so your immune system is weakened more each time.
>>
File: 1462474049986.jpg (75 KB, 554x407) Image search: [Google]
1462474049986.jpg
75 KB, 554x407
>get on public transport
>everybody begins pretending to be "using their phones" or "looking out the window"

Could you be anymore obvious you fucking cunts?

You're telling me you had to respond to a text JUST as I got on the train?

You're telling me something is SO interesting out the window, when you ride this same train every fucking day?
>>
>>28745051
Ok, that's pretty damn funny man.
>>
>>28745072

It's not fucking funny, weakened immune systems is how people end up wasting away in a hospital from cancer. It doesn't happen to normal people and that's why, gangstalking removes your natural immune system protections.
>>
>>28745062
Happens to me too, people always look away from me. I know they are watching.
>>
>>28744970
https://youtu.be/JCGvONbVCa0?t=1m26s
"Just because you're paranoid"
"Don't mean they're not after you"
>>
>>28745094
What does people honking horns have to do with your immune system? I need to understand this fully.
>>
File: 1443392690163.jpg (32 KB, 323x720) Image search: [Google]
1443392690163.jpg
32 KB, 323x720
>a person looks at me
>I must have just done something weird without realizing, or else have an embarrassing stain on my clothes or something

>hear someone laugh
>their friend probably just made a comment about what a loser I look like

>decide against my better judgement to eat in public
>everyone is probably looking at me and either thinking I'm a fatass or that I eat like a retard

>have to buy clothes (FFFUUUU--)
>everyone must be watching me shop and laughing at my choices

In my mind, I am the center of all negative attention.
>>
>>28745051
Stoners really are fucking retarded, God damn, truly the drug of degenerates.
>be alcoholic
>buy a lot of liquor every couple of days so i don't have to get out
>random people asked me on the street if i was going to party and if they could come too
>always tell them i'm drinking by myself but they can come
>females decline every time
>already drank with two lads who i still drink with sometimes
Alcohol best social drug, get fucked weed heads.
>>
it happened to me before my fellow robots, but they stopped went I got my gun, I started to collect weapons plus got my license so...they though I was going to kill them.
>>
>>28745062
>>28745397
What do you want them to do? Stare at you?
>>
>>28744919
You need to be on meds my man
>>
>>28744919
I get triggered by beans, so grocery shopping is one of the hardest things for me.
I start shaking and crying whenever I see a bean can, even if it's in someone else's cart, so people start treating me like some scary weirdo.
I honestly don't know how to get out of this, I tried taking two xannies before grocery but nothing changed.
>>
>>28746395
They're supposed to get on with their day and mind their god damn business. It's rude to look away from people, just look where you were before you saw the guy.
>>
Literally this whole thread:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder
>>
I'm gangstalking all of you.

I'm gonna get you all oooOOoooOooooooHHhhHHhh~!
>>
>>28745062
>>28745397
>>28746522
Maybe you just look like an obnoxious creep, have you considered that?
>>
>>28746157
>>hear someone laugh
>>their friend probably just made a comment about what a loser I look like
I can relate to this entirely. Used to be a major problem for me.
Probably has to do with the years of bullying and being laughed at and mocked.

As for the other points: keep in mind, do YOU judge others on shit like that? Most people are just going about on their day. Only a few people actually go "people watching" or whatever and those cunts have such empty lives that it doesn't really matter.

just b urself
no seriously, constantly worrying that you'll get judged for something unknowingly make you look and act like a fucking retarded sperg, I can tell you that from experience
>>
>>28746690
It's still rude. We all have the right to be left alone. Physically and emotionally,
>>
>>28745062
Normies are always texting
>>
File: 55127302_p11.gif (92 KB, 910x890) Image search: [Google]
55127302_p11.gif
92 KB, 910x890
It's ok OP, I know what you mean. When I go to the store everyone is always watching me, and I notice the prices are fucked with for the things I buy. Like when there's a sale for a specific brand except for the product I buy.
>>
I know the feeling. No cars in sight but as soon as i'm about to cross the road, BAM a car comes
>>
>>28746528

Psychiatry is a scam.
>>
>>28746522
Might as well ask the carriage to applaud your entrance as to do anything else you autist.
>>
>>28746094
Elevated stress levels over prolonged periods can definitely weaken the immune system.
>>
>>28744919
>tfw convinced someone is always watching me and trying to figure out how to not give a fuck

Life is about being watched as much as it is about watching, I suppose
>>
>>28744919
hahaha, so funny, paranoid schizophrenia!!

LOL guys, I think people are talking to me! Yesterday a voice told me to do it, but I said NOT TODAY VOICE! HAHAHAHA
>>
>>28748777
>>28748833
>>28748888
>these consecutive repeating digits
>>
>>28748777
This is sad because people actually believe this.

They're like the women who think air conditioning is a sexist thing controlled by the patriarchy.
>>
>>28749351

Stress causes elevated cortisol levels and cortisol is an immunosuppressant. Do your research before posting next time.
>>
>>28749409
I know that but do you really think people are honking their car horns just so you, SPECIFICALLY YOU, one of billions of humans on this planet, gets a cold.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.