[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look at how big this poo is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 768x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 768x706
look at how big this poo is
>>
that's a big poo.
>>
that's is not a poo, that's a fucking anaconda
>>
>>28744823
tell me about Poo, why does it pee?
>>
>>28744823
Odd colour, you should get that checked out
>>
>>28744823
It looks somewhat bloody.
Hope the lumberjack that fell that sequoia didn't blow out his poop-deck.
>>
File: pepe dose.gif (31 KB, 258x375) Image search: [Google]
pepe dose.gif
31 KB, 258x375
>>28744823
>that second result when reverse image searching that shitlog
>>
>>28744823
I remember when I was younger we had a guy come and clean our chimneys. And he left a fat shit nearly as big as that one in our bathroom and he didn't flush or use toilet paper
>>
I remember one time at a summercamp someone drop a massive log that was just as big as that and there was like a line of people in the bathroom to go see it with one dude like presenting it, opening the stall door for each new visitor
>>
>>28744823
That means a dick that big could fit in your bum
>>
>black boyfriend
>>
>>28744823
I refuse to believe this came out of a person
>>
nice poo OP
>>
GET THAT NIGGER OUT OF THERE IT'S DROWNING BRO
>>
>>28744846
4 loo
O r i
>>
that's not a poo, that's a poo poo pee pee
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.