[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's an "anon hangs around town for a few hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: lonelybenchpepe.jpg (109 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
lonelybenchpepe.jpg
109 KB, 852x480
>It's an "anon hangs around town for a few hours in hopes that someone will notice him and talk to him" episode
>>
At least you see the girls that rejected you get obese and showing interest in you because you didn't become a fat pig
>>
File: 1409286029622.png (40 KB, 468x1187) Image search: [Google]
1409286029622.png
40 KB, 468x1187
>it's an "anon goes for a walk and gets extra sad because of it" episode
>>
>>28744604
Holy shit this is accurate. My love interest that had me friend zoned for 3 years in my teens went through several shit relationships, got married to some army guy that ended up trying to cheat on her before they were married even a month, and the cherry on top was she porked out BAD.
>>
>>28744646
>It's an anon realises he hates regular people and their ignorant impolite ways episode
>>
File: indeks.jpg (3 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
3 KB, 244x206
>>28744563
>>28744646
JUST FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>just came from lonely walk
>>
It's an "anon tries to learn a new skill but gets frustrated and gets depressed because he's so useless and wonders why mama raised such an undisciplined loser" episode
>>
>it's a "anon walks around and constantly get paranoid, believing everyone is either looking or laughing at him" episode
>>
>it's a "someone talked to anon and now anon is fantasizing about them becoming best friends forever" episode
>>
>tfw few years ago I would walk around town at obscure times - really early morning or late night
>would always walk really slow so that people could notice me
>silently I was hoping a milf or something would invite me into their house for sex or something

When I look back on it it was pretty stupid but I did genuinely hope that would happen. I thought milfs were supposed to be hungry for young cock? maybe I was uglier than i thought i was.
>>
>it's an "anon puts effort into picking out clothes and looking good so he can pretend to be cool and hope people notice him when he goes to town to do a few errands but then he realises no one particularly cares and he is wasting his time trying to get attention from strangers" episode
>>
>it's an "anon burns his hand on his keurig machine because he didn't pay attention" episode
>>
>>28747023
>yfw you have no idea how many other people around you are going through this exact same thought process when you go out

I bet more people want to be rescued than are willing to admit it. But nobody wants to be the rescuer. Too much risk.
>>
>>28744563
>go for a walk
>see teenage couples
>college chads surrounded by qts
>tfw you've never and will never experience this

How do I become asexual and stop caring about having no gf
>>
>>28746871
>>28747023

These are very relatable for me :(
>>
>it's anon sees a lonely girl reading in the park episode
>plot twist: she's fat
>>
>>28747311
fap at least twice a day

For me, at least, any want of gf just isn't there.
>>
>>28747023
And then, when you finally go out without putting an effort in your appearance, you meet a random normie "acquaintance" and they look at you with disgust because you look like a fucking hobo.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.