[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you dumb fucks need to take this pills: >women give sex like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
you dumb fucks need to take this pills:
>women give sex like candy nowadays
>non-virgins are subhuman
>getting sex is not hard even if you are an ugly fuck(I often see normalfags around these parts consider them 7s because of soc/reddit, without realizing that they are average schmoes, not higher than 4s)
>giving "advice" on "getting sex/pick up" is useless because everything revolves around looks
>if you can accept living with a slut while imagining all her past boyfriends cumming in her mouth than you deserve her cuz ur a cuck my dude
>>
>>28744560
>getting sex is not hard even if you are an ugly fuck(I often see normalfags around these parts consider them 7s because of soc/reddit, without realizing that they are average schmoes, not higher than 4s)
>giving "advice" on "getting sex/pick up" is useless because everything revolves around looks
I don't get it
>>
>>28744596
you dont get it because you are a dumb fuck..

>being attractive gets women lusting over you
>being neurotypical and going out gets you laid
>>
>>28744560
The only thing that's degenerate here is you and your incoherent babble. Go back to school you worthless spergshit.
>>
Did you make this thread to rationalize being a virgin? It's really not a big deal. No need to go Patrick Bateman on everyone
>>
>>28744560
>posting John "I like 12 dicks in my cheerios" Green
>>
File: 80s pepe.jpg (78 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
80s pepe.jpg
78 KB, 399x388
>>28744625
how do i go out when i have no friends?

normies don't want to be friends with a guy with no friends
>>
>>28744722
thats why you are here, idiots like these two dont get that their time is over and they should fuck off to reddit for their daily wking sessions
>>28744637
>>28744667
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.