[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to kill yourself, degenerate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Vulpes Inculta.jpg (167 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes Inculta.jpg
167 KB, 800x571
Daily reminder to kill yourself, degenerate.
>>
>tfw no legionaries to fight with

>Tfw no emperor to worship like a god

>Tfw no Mojave to patrol with my brothers in arms.
>>
>>28744457
Cesar wasn't an emperor
>>
The NCR are a bunch of Chads while Ceasar's Legion are robots who have risen up to erase degeneracy. FNV is basically about the beta uprising.
>>
Ave

>>28744499

legion was literally fallout ISIS
>>
>>28744499
actually the FNV are the degenerative chads who bully everyone in the wasteland while fucking eachother in the ass.
>>
>>28744499
>Caesar's Legion
>beta
Lmao @ you bruh
>>
>>28744484
then what the fuck was he
>>
>>28744598
New Vegas or real?
Real one was a tyrant.
>>
>>28744661
You can be an Emperor and a tyrant too, genius.
>>
>>28744661

Lol thinks Tyrant is a specific type of leader/role.
>>
>>28744661
how about the new vegas one since that's what the topic is about
>>
>>28744744
Sigh.
No, no, not tyrant as you understand now, tyrant as in ''he amassed all the power he could'' in the Republic.
The Republic of Rome was still existing, he became the most important politic, but nothing more.
He was even offered the crown but he rejected it (just a political maneuver).

Anyway, no emperor, Augustus was the first emperor.
>>
>>28744233
I basically kill every NPC in fallout on sight. But it felt especially good killing these retards. Their gear sucks balls though, savages.
>>
>>28744814
I think the one in NV says they won't be an empire until the conquer New Vegas.
He is a glorified tribal lider
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 405x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 405x727
Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Blox
>>
File: 1461163552834.png (185 KB, 464x450) Image search: [Google]
1461163552834.png
185 KB, 464x450
>>28744233
They were 2edgy5me. I had to go with NCR.
>>
>>28744233
No.
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>28744853
He was a dictator, which is basically the same shit. He wasn't a tyrant. Maybe in the eyes of the corrupt senate, but he actually did a lot more for the people than them.
>>
>>28745573
Yes, you are right, I couldn't get the word.
>>
>>28744233
>a furry tells you this
Sawyer was really gun ho about pointing out the Legion's hypocrisy early on.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.