[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the 'incels' and 'betas' here place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
Why do the 'incels' and 'betas' here place SO much importance on sex? Why is the validation of a woman so important to you? It's not about a physical need because you have the ability to masturbate and there are things like fleshlights that are exactly like a vagina.

There are many things other than sex in the world but you think it's more important than all of them. Why?
>>
Because it's in our fucking biology, we are didn't choose to desire pussy. Sex is the root of all evil.
>>
File: 1440130675286.jpg (59 KB, 385x346) Image search: [Google]
1440130675286.jpg
59 KB, 385x346
>>28744100
>Sex is the root of all evil.

topkek
>>
>>28743998
>It's not about a physical need because you have the ability to masturbate and there are things like fleshlights
That doesn't fulfill your need for intimacy.
>>
>>28744155
Neither do hookups and neither does being used for sex but robots say that women don't have their problems because they can get these things. Women have it about as bad as men yet it's men doing all the whining.
>>
>>28744400
epik bait xD
>>
>>28743998
>Why do the 'incels' and 'betas' here place SO much importance on sex?

Well, the desire for sexual affection is part of the human experience. The reason that those who receive it don't concern themselves in the way the incels do is explained simply enough: that desire is being met.

Because when all is said and done, it is an experience that is fundamentally distinct from masturbation or sex with a prostitute and all of the rest. To be found unworthy to participate in it is a rejection on a fundamental level. A man like that has been found wanting in a way very few men are. Fat men, ugly men, short men, awkward men and all of the rest still experience the desire of another person for all of their supposed flaws. To never experience that mutual desire is to make one lower than all of these, at least in that one respect. Unfortunately, that one respect is a significant one.

I find it interesting that you use an image of Elliot with this post, because Elliot was somewhat atypical. I've listened to his manifesto, and was sort of perplexed by the fact that he felt great wealth would remedy his situation. He found the prospect of buying his dream girl with wealth acceptable, and a prostitute somehow not, even though the former is tantamount to the latter. In neither case would the woman have actually desired him.

This is one of the reasons why Elliot becoming the face of late male virginity has always irritated me. However, it must be borne in mind that Elliot's "late" virginity wasn't particularly late. Had he lived long enough, he may have had time to recognize what it is he actually wanted, and how no amount of wealth could satisfy it. Of course, had he lived longer, he may very well have learned he really wasn't one of those men no woman desired. Sure, that desire may not have come from one of the blonde goddesses he felt compelled to worship. However, he never gave himself a chance to compromise his ridiculous ideal.
>>
Because it's the only thing hard to get.
Maybe not for normies, but I can get anything I want with ease except sex. It's the only challenge for someone with high overall intelligence but low emotional intelligence. That's a trait a lot of people who gather here share.
>>
>>28743998
"sex" is short for "a loving long-term relationship with a girl who loves me enough to have sex with me and me alone"

I just don't want to have to say all that everytime

Also, validation is important for everyone (including you, you fucking faggot) and virgins can't get validation from men or women, even if they're virgins themselves
>>
>>28744437
>Because when all is said and done, it is an experience that is fundamentally distinct from masturbation or sex with a prostitute and all of the rest. To be found unworthy to participate in it is a rejection on a fundamental level.
In other words, robots are insecure men who need the validation of women to function correctly. You said it right there with the word 'unworthy'. Your self-worth shouldn't be based on how women see you. Women aren't that important, bro.

>Well, the desire for sexual affection is part of the human experience. The reason that those who receive it don't concern themselves in the way the incels do is explained simply enough: that desire is being met.
It isn't just those who receive it who don't take incels here seriously. Most men who can't get laid don't have the self-pity and sense of persecution that men here have.
>>
>>28743998
I just want to feel needed, unreplaceable
>>
File: dont go.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dont go.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
Because it hurts to know you are deemed undesirable and unworthy of affection. We just want to be loved like everyone else, we're still human.

The sex itself is only a small part of it, we can jack off easily enough but we can't get anything out of hugging ourselves.
>>
>>28744441
>"sex" is short for "a loving long-term relationship with a girl who loves me enough to have sex with me and me alone"
Most men here could get a fat and ugly girl if they were willing to accept one. Your problem is pickiness, not 'inceldom'.
>Also, validation is important for everyone (including you, you fucking faggot) and virgins can't get validation from men or women, even if they're virgins themselves
Not true. Many men who go off to do great things and achieve great things never lose their virginity.
>>
>>28744899
Why 6/10 men have to settle for 3/10 women while 5+/10 women can choose freely?
>>
>>28744885
Most of you have mothers and fathers who love you dearly. This is a much deeper and more profound love than a girlfriend or wife will ever give you. Romantic love is fickle and overrated but sadly some people haven't grown out of the fictional ideal of romantic love they developed as teenagers.
>>
>>28743998
>Why is the validation of a woman so important to you?
because i love women more than anything

all i want in life is a woman who will love me
>>
>>28744938
>Most of you have mothers and fathers who love you dearly
top fucking kek
it's your first day here isn't it?
>>
>>28744938
I don't think cuddling with your parents is comfortable
>>
>>28744938
Most robots seem to come from single mother homes, myself included. And I can't speak for everyone but my mother was never the loving maternal type.

Its not the same kind of love. We want to be loved for who we are not what we are (happening to be someone's biological kin).
>>
>>28744899
>pickiness
you're delusional if you think most of robots were ever approached by anyone
>>
>>28744899
>Your problem is pickiness, not 'inceldom'.
Oh boy, not this meme again
Fat, ugly girls would rather live alone with cats then settle for anyone but chad. And there are plenty of chads willing to settle for a fat, ugly chick. There are plenty of people playing the "no standards" game, it's still too competitive for your average robot

>Not true. Many men who go off to do great things and achieve great things never lose their virginity.
Believe me, I'm not the next Tesla or Newton and neither is anyone who's ever posted on this board
>>
File: 1463632732447.jpg (23 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1463632732447.jpg
23 KB, 601x508
>>28744938
>Most of you have mothers and fathers who love you dearly.
Haha... Laughed so hard, I almost forgot to cry
>>
>>28743998
It's all rooted in self loathing. Many young men just want someone other than mommy to tell them they mean something. Especially in a society where the average young man has no other meaning. God is dead in our world, the crafts are dead, most young men are not learning meaningful skills but instead being sent through education systems that indoctrinate them to believe they are the root of all evils and end up working as a completely replaceable service industry drone laborer who will be replaced by illegal immigrants if he is poor or H1B visa holders if he is middle class.

They fetishize not the sex but the implications behind it. Someone who has sex is valued. A virgin is an outcast in a society that is sex obsessed. Just as a blacksmith or a doctor provides a unique kind of value to society and is as such valued. Tradesmen from my experience rarely suffer this kind of self loathing. It's usually retail/office worker wageslaves or NEETs who suffer from this.

I mean really, with the media being as it is, the culture of free love and loose morals, how could someone who is left by the wayside not be angry about it? It's like watching an amusement park full of people riding the best rollercoasters while you have to sit outside the front gates and watch them through the bars.

Those selected to wait outside are selected predominantly on a completely random (genetic) basis. Whether you got genes that made you ugly, made you socially inept, or had life experiences that contributed to these factors, we had little control. The game is won or lost before we're born.
>>
>>28744998
>Its not the same kind of love. We want to be loved for who we are not what we are (happening to be someone's biological kin).
All men are loved for what we are, just like women are. Men are loved for being good looking chads and anything else is just halo effect. You want the impossible.
>>
>>28744836
>Your self-worth shouldn't be based on how women see you.

Of course not, at least not in its entirety. However, I'm merely speaking to one aspect of it. And to believe that it is not a significant aspect is, at best, willful delusion...the sort that is often a reaction to survivor's guilt. Out of curiosity, are you a male virgin? And if so, how old are you?

>Most men who can't get laid don't have the self-pity and sense of persecution that men here have.

Do you honestly believe the men venting their hurt and pain on an anonymous image board like this express all of their feelings in real life? A tiny number may, but most do not. I certainly don't. That's signing a social death warrant. Most of us know that and conduct ourselves accordingly.

So we adopt a normal demeanor, we hide how we feel. After all, no one wants pity. If anything, if we are willing to risk a bit of honesty, we may make some jokes about ourselves. However, even this is risky and takes a bit of skill.

A monster learns very quickly that he can only bear his fangs when he is hidden from the eyes of others. Doing otherwise invites contempt at best, and chains at worst.

And none of us wants to live in chains. We are constrained enough as it is.
>>
>>28745024
No, I'm talking about who accepts you once you approach them.

>>28745082
>Fat, ugly girls would rather live alone with cats then settle for anyone but chad. And there are plenty of chads willing to settle for a fat, ugly chick. There are plenty of people playing the "no standards" game, it's still too competitive for your average robot
You must not go out much.
>Believe me, I'm not the next Tesla or Newton and neither is anyone who's ever posted on this board
This is the problem. It's all about what people think of you. Just be happy with yourself and stop being so desperate for attention and validation from others.
>>
>>28745217
>No, I'm talking about who accepts you once you approach them
Most of this board never tries to approach anyone for various reasons.It's ridiculous to call it pickiness.
>>
>>28745111
>It's all rooted in self loathing. Many young men just want someone other than mommy to tell them they mean something. Especially in a society where the average young man has no other meaning. God is dead in our world, the crafts are dead, most young men are not learning meaningful skills but instead being sent through education systems that indoctrinate them to believe they are the root of all evils and end up working as a completely replaceable service industry drone laborer who will be replaced by illegal immigrants if he is poor or H1B visa holders if he is middle class.
So it all comes down to them being professional victims and Trump voters who blame their failures on immigrants?
>They fetishize not the sex but the implications behind it. Someone who has sex is valued. A virgin is an outcast in a society that is sex obsessed. Just as a blacksmith or a doctor provides a unique kind of value to society and is as such valued. Tradesmen from my experience rarely suffer this kind of self loathing. It's usually retail/office worker wageslaves or NEETs who suffer from this.
And you accept these values instead of discarding them and being your own man.
>I mean really, with the media being as it is, the culture of free love and loose morals, how could someone who is left by the wayside not be angry about it? It's like watching an amusement park full of people riding the best rollercoasters while you have to sit outside the front gates and watch them through the bars.
Stop comparing yourself to other people and compare yourself to the best version of yourself.
>Those selected to wait outside are selected predominantly on a completely random (genetic) basis. Whether you got genes that made you ugly, made you socially inept, or had life experiences that contributed to these factors, we had little control. The game is won or lost before we're born.
Genes might start you off as socially inept, but if you stay socially inept it's your own fault.
>>
>>28745217
>Just be happy with yourself and stop being so desperate for attention and validation from others
t. Normalfag who did received attention and validation from others
>>
>>28744938
>Most of you have mothers and fathers who love you dearly.

No doubt. And the love of a parent is an incredibly valuable thing. Anyone who receives it should be incredibly grateful.

The problem is that for an adult, that simply isn't enough. If only it were! For an infant, his parents are his entire world. Father and Mother are God and Goddess. They are the alpha and the omega, and the infant who receives the love of these two lives as an infant should.

However, we don't remain infants. Which is why the whole "man child" meme finds such resonance on this board. Because it illustrates the absurdity of grown men trying to live as infants do. And the result is just as grotesque and unnatural as those humorous stories suggest it is.
>>
>>28745281
Not true at all. I'm a loner with an average job like a lot of men. I just don't wallow in self-pity like the men here.
>>
>>28745217
>You must not go out much.
h-how could you tell?

>Just be happy with yourself bro, you don't need anyone else to be happy, even if everyone hates you and you live alone you can still be happy if you just magically stop being so desperate for any form of human affection
thx chad, I know you always have my back, bro
>>
>>28745368
I could tell because if you left your house you'd know that the 'sexual market' is a lot different than tinder and okcupid. Fat and ugly girls would be delighted with a lot of the men here, but the men here are just too picky.

As for your paraphrasing of what I said, I never said it would be magical or even easy. It will take work, just like social skills. If you aren't willing to put in the work, maybe you don't deserve happiness.
>>
>>28745355
People here never get love from their parents and they spend their life without friends and without any female contact and attention ever, Mr. Loner
>>
>>28745417
>It will take work, just like social skills. If you aren't willing to put in the work, maybe you don't deserve happiness.
No one deserves happiness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-FOTHUir_4
>>
>>28745417
>Fat and ugly girls would be delighted with a lot of the men here
If they so desperate why it's still my responsibility to initiate everything?
>>
>>28743998
It's not about the actual thing itself, it's that it makes you feel inferior to others.

I feel like a lot of robots are made to belive they desire shit that they really don't. Things like parties, drinking and casual sex are portrayed in media and by pretty much everyone we know as the best things in life. When that's hammered into your head all your life you start to believe it, you start feeling inferior because you don't have it, but at the same time innately you know that it's not for you. It's a fucked up position to be in.

Yes we naturally desire intimacy, I'm not saying we don't. But a big part (the bigger part in my opinion) of robot's misery is feeling inferior to everyone else who does these things which are considered to be normal.
>>
File: p1.jpg (46 KB, 441x576) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
46 KB, 441x576
from my experience the feeling of "lack" doesn't go away after you have sex or get a gf. if you are still mostly a loner and don't have real friends pussy is just a better temp distraction from it
>>
>>28745830
Nah, you were very likely never a true loner to start with.
>>
>>28744155
And neither do one night stands or prostitutes.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.