[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go down to take out the trash >approaching the door to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461388071934.jpg (17 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461388071934.jpg
17 KB, 700x700
>go down to take out the trash
>approaching the door to the outside world
>grab the handle
>start to pull down to open the door
>WOOF, WOOF, WOOF
>shut the door and lock
>go back to apartment

Fuck dogs, normie pets.
>>
Lel only children are afraid of dogs
>>
>>28743933
They own a pitbull and they use no leash.

I'm not going out there.
>>
>>28744075

You are literally a beta

You've let the dog claim alpha status
>>
>>28744075
cucked by a puppy. what a fucking loser.
>>
>>28744075

blame the deed not duh breed!
>>
>>28744209
A
F U C K I N G
P U P P Y
>>
>>28744075
if it runs up to you literally boot it in the face

if you're really worried take a bat with you and wail on it. it wont try running after you again
>>
>>28744158
>>28744209
>beta
>loser

Yes, that is why I come here.

Get out normalfags.
>>
>>28743921
>being afraid of barking dogs

you better stay inside, faggot
>>
File: 4.jpg (10 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
10 KB, 480x290
>>28743921

I bet you're a virgin op.
>>
>>28744278
pal there aren't prizes for the most retarded posts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.