[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is actually pretty fucking dark.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
This show is actually pretty fucking dark.
>>
>>28743733
Kids literally doing harsh manual labour for two fucking quarters...just so they could get a fat ass piece of candy.
>>
>>28743733
Well no shit
The movie was about them accidentally maiming a bunch of kids, fleeing in a car to the middle of nowhere, getting to a theme park with that little pink shit's brother, and finding out he's a sadistic douche.
>>
File: pigdick.png (873 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
pigdick.png
873 KB, 1366x768
Did anybody else think this was the pig's dick when they first saw this episode?
>>
I fucking love Ed Edd n' Eddy so much
>>
File: eddy.jpg (58 KB, 838x408) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
58 KB, 838x408
They beat each up all the time. Notice how Eddy beats the shit out of his friends for tiny things just to make himself feel better.
>>
>>28743733

Reddit and Cuck: The Show
>>
>>28744770
honestly how could you even say that
>>
>>28744770

*Grabs you by the shirt* Shut. Your fucking. Mouth. I will crush you, I will fucking crush you if you dare speak that way about this show again.
>>
>>28744770
Reddit and Cuck: The Post
>>
>>28744770
Does that make Eddy 4chan?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.